Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They get one disposable razor per month (that is all inmates) it is kept in a box with tape with their name on the hole that their razor fits in. Also the name is written down the razor. They are given a hygeine pack upon arrival, it has soup, a cheapo toothbrush, tiny tube of yucky toothpaste and hmmm something else in that bag but cannot remember. Our inmates in our jail were not allowed tweezers so they would take string from the top of their socks and somehow use that to tweeze their brows. Some jails also have paper gowns that they give and in prison your buck naked in the cell, that always bothered me, but I just felt for them freezing in there. IMHO
BBM- :eek::eek::eek::confused:

And what was she sayin a just a couple of hours earlier....'I didn't run from you guys' or something like that!!!
SEROUSLY..What on earth did she think this would accomplish!?!?
Maybe this is the beginning of her insanity plea..??
I guess assault charges don't bother you when your facing first degree murder!!
OMG THOUGH!!

Man, you all are fast! Just when I think I have something worthy to say or post, it gets posted before I can type it out lol. Site lag does not help either.

No worries. We often get several people posting the same thing. It's always extra nice when more than just a link is posted. A few lines from the article is always appreciated.

Absolutely. This is precisely the type of monster who would abuse a child, and then murder him in cold blood.

She’s desperate, and I love that.
Finally off work and this is the first thing I see!!!

Whaaa hoooo!!!

Her true colors are already coming to light. We expected her nuttness and she's delivering!!!!!

Now back to page one and read ad fast as I can!

Oh my. I turn my back for a bit and see what happens. Another thread. 31 is one of my lucky numbers. I’ve won small several lottery tickets with it. So here’s to luck. Cheers.

Here is the photo again along with another photo op. The third one is an arrest. It’s taken me forever to learn how to save in right format to post photo from this archive. I’ll learn to use the yellow highlighter soon. For now you’ll have to seek and find. The is archive is free to register for. It’s a treasure trove.
View attachment 236530
View attachment 236531
View attachment 236532
Thanks for the tip.

Holy hell.

#BREAKING: we’ve learned #LeteciaStauch slipped out of her handcuffs while being transported to Colorado. She allegedly attacked a deputy which is why the transport process stopped in Kansas. We’ve reached out to the Sheriff’s office but they cannot comment. #GannonStauch

Ashley Franco on Twitter
LS is on a roll as far as being clueless. No insight, no impulse control. It's all about her, her, her with no thought of consequences.

I have loads of sympathy for Gannon and his sister, damned to live with a nasty, selfish woman. I can't begin to imagine what their home life was like when dad wasn't around. Apparently even "pinky promises" weren't enough for this witch!

YIKES!

KKTV is reporting that TS slipped out of her cuffs and attacked a deputy and that is why they stopped inKansas.Deputy treated at hospital. EPCSO won’t comment. It’s on TV. Will look for a link.

ETA. Link to tweet

Spencer Wilson on Twitter
WHAT!!!!??? No wonder I'm 100 posts behind in only 20 minutes!

From the article:

“Those sources also said the deputy was taken to the hospital with injuries.” (BBM)
I’m speechless.
My jaw is sore from dropping! Now we know the real reason she is in a jacket. That is no way to make friends with the prison staff. They better throw additional charges at her! When she walks into that courtroom, she needs to be in a straight jacket. Seeing Al and Landen together will make her go off. OMG!

LS is on a roll as far as being clueless. No insight, no impulse control. It's all about her, her, her with no thought of consequences.

I have loads of sympathy for Gannon and his sister, damned to live with a nasty, selfish woman. I can't begin to imagine what their home life was like when dad wasn't around. Apparently even "pinky promises" weren't enough for this witch!
I have no doubt that we will learn that she had a pattern of abusive behavior. This didn’t come out of nowhere, and she’s revealing herself to be more terrifying by the day.

We’re starting to see the whole picture now.

Yes, but your criticism is based on a false premise.

The hearing wasn’t streamed live because of the legalities likely connected to technical limitations regarding all outlets being able to have immediate access to that stream (it’s a law apparently).

The prosecutor not wanting his press conference to be streamed live, was likely in an effort to ensure that all outlets had access to the complete thing (not everyone can go live at a drop of the hat).

So I don’t get it at all.
I'm less concerned about his 'presser' being streamed live than the fact that it was a nothing burger, less than a nothing burger and less than Sheriff dept statements which state they definitively have NOT located Gannon's body.
A permit was granted for one station to livestream and the link to that was posted earlier, they all expected subsequently to be granted permits and they all tweeted in anticipation.

Had he been found, I just can’t fathom law enforcement being able to keep it a secret for any length of time.

Additionally, they would destroy their credibility, as this is what they said last night:

Gannon has NOT been found. We are still looking for him to bring him home to his family so he can have a proper burial. The only information deemed credible regarding the search for Gannon will come from EPSO. #FindGannon #stoptherumors

EPCSheriff on Twitter

ITA and what would be the purpose of keeping his discovery secret?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay