Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn’t in control of the pool camera not being able to cover the proceedings live.

He agreed to an interview with the media (which he was in no way obligated to do). He even allowed for everyone to film it, by asking that it not be aired live.

I don’t understand the criticism at all.
Post#50... cites link from journo stating Prosecutor asked them not to stream
post#155- my rationale for my opinion.
Post #now- you are the only one I'd search my own posts in this sea of posts for Mass.o_O

YIKES!

KKTV is reporting that TS slipped out of her cuffs and attacked a deputy and that is why they stopped inKansas.Deputy treated at hospital. EPCSO won’t comment. It’s on TV. Will look for a link.

ETA. Link to tweet

Spencer Wilson on Twitter

OMG, her arrogance & evil is never ending!! She really thought she was gonna rough up a cop? Just keeps racking up those charges!

If she will attack an armed Deputy, its not hard to imagine her beating a defenseless 11 year old child.
Exactly!!
From the article:

“Those sources also said the deputy was taken to the hospital with injuries.” (BBM)

I’m speechless.

I think she was like a caged animal in that van. I also remember someone saying when she left JRL in Horry County that she was plotting her next move. During that drive she looked for her opportunity. I asked last night about the food stops and bathroom breaks - I suspect there was a female deputy along and that is the one she attacked. JMO

My guess is she isn't going to give them anything unless it directly benefits her.

With her personality type/disorder - I don't think she has it in her to tell where he is because she's going to go down claiming innocence. She also needs to control the situation. The only way controls is by keeping her secret. That's her Ace In The Hole.

The problem is, if she does give up his location, it really isn't going to help her much. If Colorado isn't really a Death Penalty state, then what's left to bargain? What would the lesser charge be? I don't think anybody wants to negotiate with her.

I would be shocked if she gave up his body. She'd have to take responsibility for her actions and that's not something she does.

MOO
I don't recommend giving her the benefit of asking! Offering his location requires an act of compassion. Asking, is appealing to something that does not exist. She cannot have any power to inflict further pain onto those parents.

Post#50... cites link from journo stating Prosecutor asked them not to stream
post#155- my rationale for my opinion.
Post #now- you are the only one I'd search my own posts in this sea of posts for Mass.o_O
Yes, but your criticism is based on a false premise.

The hearing wasn’t streamed live because of the legalities likely connected to technical limitations regarding all outlets being able to have immediate access to that stream (it’s a law apparently).

The prosecutor not wanting his press conference to be streamed live, was likely in an effort to ensure that all outlets had access to the complete thing (not everyone can go live at a drop of the hat).

So I don’t get it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member