Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Wow. We know why #LeteciaStauch was jailed in Kansas last night on her way back to Colorado. A source tells 11 News she slipped out of her handcuffs while in a van, then punched a deputy. It’s likely she will now face charges of assaulting and officer. #GannonStauch
4:35 PM · Mar 5, 2020 (local/MST)
Spencer Wilson on Twitter

“Wow. We know why #LeteciaStauch was jailed in Kansas last night on her way back to Colorado. A source tells 11 News she slipped out of her handcuffs while in a van, then punched a deputy. It’s likely she will now face charges of assaulting and officer. #GannonStauch
View attachment 236563
4:35 PM · Mar 5, 2020 (local/MST)
Spencer Wilson on Twitter
She's just not right is she...??

Seems like the shower and suicide vest completely changed her personality, now she's quiet, demure, childlike, and a little flirty....the picture of sweet innocence.
Yes! Maybe this is the read I’m getting. Like any second she’s going to start twirling her hair around a finger, give Bambi eyes and be like, “Whaaa? I don’t get it...?l

MOO but I think she intentionally got herself into the suicide gown. If she was asked if she wants to harm herself and says “yes,” then she could be likely attempting to build a “temporary insanity” defense.

again, MOO.....

Holy hell.

#BREAKING: we’ve learned #LeteciaStauch slipped out of her handcuffs while being transported to Colorado. She allegedly attacked a deputy which is why the transport process stopped in Kansas. We’ve reached out to the Sheriff’s office but they cannot comment. #GannonStauch

Ashley Franco on Twitter

I'm actually a bit shocked by this.

They can't use razor's or even pencils, I think.

Sometimes murderers are put on suicide watch just so they can be isolated from other inmates for their own protection. I'm pretty sure that's what they did with Chris Watts.

Imo

Prison pens so nobody gets hurt about the size of a bowling pencil, but bendy. Prison Pen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay