Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered also...especially since she claimed to "accidently" film.
Some of us thought so in the YingYingZhang case too.
That victim was dismembered.
The perp subscribed to x-rated *advertiser censored* and had a secret folder on his computer.
We searched every inch of the dark web, all kinds of sites.
We never found that evidence but we never fond her body either.
LS had so many profiles going that it would be near impossible for a lay person to find anything.

And there was probably dash cam video in the prisoner transport along with other surveillance of the entire assault.

She is a caged rabid rat who is coming unglued at the seams.

There will be cameras on her now 24/7 and she won't be able to be trusted in general population until after her trial. She just made the next 2 years of her life very lonely and miserable. Especially since she thrives on manipulating others.

The thing about narcissist...they are always responsible for their own worst undoing and fall in the end.

Classic case we are witnessing here.
Psychotic delusional self sabotage.

He owes us nothing. We aren’t entitled to know the details of the case, especially when those details can jeopardize that.

The affidavit is sealed, and this press conference was completely standard.

We’ll agree to disagree, but this case is too important for this guy to screw up by saying too much to the media.

BBM... thank you. I appreciate your posts.

Maybe she was terrified of how the other inmates would handle her being a child murderer so she thought beating up a deputy would earn her "street cred". IMO

I do not envy any who have had to have any contact with this sick sociopath

I can't stop thinking about AS and how much guilt he is probably feeling.

Gannon

The truth ain't gonna be pretty.

This demon possessed animal is full of vile hatred toward all things good.

Born of the evil one.

It's cornered, caged, and dangerous.

It's evil personified.

It's homicidal and suicidal. Explosive.

Handle with care.

Poor Gannon.

And I'm not going to get graphic, it's no use, but this animal could do some real damage to an 11 year old.

Buckle up folks, it's gonna be a real ride!

He owes us nothing. We aren’t entitled to know the details of the case, especially when those details can jeopardize that.

The affidavit is sealed, and this press conference was completely standard.

We’ll agree to disagree, but this case is too important for this guy to screw up by saying too much to the media.

I do not feel we deserve anything that will jeopardize the case but I disagree that they owe us nothing. States attorneys work for the victims and citizens of the State, not just the victims family. So when the time is right, I'm sure they will release it.

She's not insane because she does know right from wrong. She just doesn't care.

She knows killing Gannon was wrong. She tried to cover it up. So it's wrong.

This woman doesn't have a hope in hell of proving innocence or insanity.

She's going down.

I pity her defence team. Man, what a horrible job it's going to be to defend her.

And you know, they're going to advise her to plead guilty. They're going to plead with her to give up Gannon's location. And she will not. And she will fire her lawyers, rehire lawyers and fire them again. It will go on and on. I hope the Judge who gets assigned to this case is a real hard *advertiser censored*.

We need the kind of judge who Ted Bundy came up against in Florida. He didn't put up with anything.

I actually feel sick tonight. Knowing now what this horrible woman is capable of. I go back to that video and I hear Gannon crying and he is so bereft.

I will NEVER understand this type of person.

MOO

sheriff states he has not been found.
New DA refused to confirm tonight.
Yes, I know. I was asking where the information about the searchers out there now alone and possibly in danger came from.

It just doesn't seem likely that LE would have solid evidence that the body is irretrievable and not communicate that to the searchers.

The DA not commenting about whether or not a body has been found doesn't explain or suggest that.

Imo

I do not feel we deserve anything that will jeopardize the case but you are wrong that they owe us nothing. States attorneys work for the victims and citizens of the State, not the victims family.
They work to obtain justice, and oversharing is contrary to that.

There are protocols in place that provide transparency, and there is a time and a place for that.

This ain’t it.

If she'll assault a police officer, unfortunately, it's not hard to imagine what she'd do to a small child.

This woman has been working in schools.
With children.
Let that sink in.

It's appalling.

Parents who ever had kids in her classrooms should be absolutely up in arms right now.

I think there are likely former students of hers with horror stories to tell.

TS strikes me as being exactly the type of monster who would target specific kids in her classes.
I can easily see her picking on, belittling, and demeaning her targeted victims in front of the other children.

I want to know how many times complaints were lodged against TS by parents at the schools where she "taught."

Reporters need to start digging.

Reporters also need to start asking questions about whether or not there's any history of DCS ever receiving any complaints/calls/allegations of abuse against TS.

Also, I don't know how it works on military bases, but if they were living on a military base at any point in the marriage, I want to know if allegations of abuse were ever made there, too.

I hope that officer she assaulted tased her.
Repeatedly.

JMO.

Excellent post.
Aren’t educators also Mandatory Reporters of abuse? She makes me ill.

She's used to acting out her frustration physically. On a good day, it's just talking and being on the exercise bike. Yesterday was the beginning of a looong series of very bad days for TS. I presume more charges are coming (she doesn't care, those aren't real to her).

I'm guessing from her longer criminal record that she "snaps" a lot, and that her adult life has been a quest for people who would put up with her and obey her.

Things have suddenly changed. I hope the deputy is unharmed and I really hope that she didn't endanger other lives by going for someone's weapon. Will she need a cage for her trial? Or will some kindly doctor say she needs more xanax?
She cannot be trusted during the trial. Seeing AS and Landen together will set her off!!! Heck, the deputies are not safe! This news places an extra burden on the judge. Holy crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l