Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like from the hearing video that she is right in there with everyone else, I’m surprised about that, unless they separate her after they speak with the judge. That definitely is a suicide smock shes wearing. It goes like this...when she had time with the nurse, she was asked “do you want to harm yourself”. She said yes, boom she’s put into a special dress with ZERO UNDERWEAR. She will have to stay that way until she sees a psychiatrist, who will determine her fate. Nobody gets in those suits in El Paso county jail unless they specifically say they’re suicidal.

I KNEW something had happened! Wow! The gift that keeps on giving. She’s straight crazy. Wouldn’t you have loved to have been along for the ride in that cruiser? No telling what all really went down! Whoa nelly she’s a piece
Oh no. She could take me out in a second. I hate to think of what Gannon went through.

She's either going for mental illness defense or we will be having another Jodi Arias at the defense table. She thinks she can outsmart everyone
If she was going for a mental illness defense, I think she’d fake confusion or some other sympathetic symptom. She’s cut off the same cloth as Philip Chism (Colleen Ritter murder) who attacked a female youth detention worker while in custody and tried to choke her to death.

We see now how much Gannon likely suffered.

Interesting.
It did cross my mind that she might have filmed his death. Snuff movies make a lot of money on the black market. If indeed she was a member of crime groups she would have known about this.
I think it's likely actually and I'm glad you mentioned it, forewarned is forearmed.
Oh please don’t go there!

If she'll assault a police officer, unfortunately, it's not hard to imagine what she'd do to a small child.

This woman was working in schools.
With children.
Let that sink in.

It's appalling.

Parents who had kids in her classrooms should be absolutely up in arms right now.

I think there are likely former students of hers with horror stories to tell.
TS strikes me as being exactly the type of person who would target specific kids in the classroom.
I can easily see her picking on, belittling, and demeaning her targeted victims in front of the other children.

I want to know how many times complaints were made against TS by parents at the schools where she "taught."

Reporters need to start doing some digging into her background.

They also need to start asking questions about whether or not there's any history of DCS ever receiving any complaints/calls/allegations of abuse of GS.

Also, I don't know how it works on military bases, but if they were living on a military base at any point in the marriage, I want to know if allegations of abuse were ever made there, too.

I hope that officer she assaulted tased her.
Repeatedly.

JMO.
BAM!!!! Excellent post Gordian!!!!

Maybe that's why her attorney waived charges being read today, wanting to delay as long as possible it being known that she attacked LE on her way over there.

Maybe. But would it be a CO charge? I realize she was in the custody of CO but it didn't happen within the state.

Seems defense attorneys often waive reading of charges. I guess to avoid them being hammered into people's minds.
JMO

Who is out there searching alone and unsupported? I doubt LE would support an organized search knowing that Gannon's body has already been found or that it might be dangerous.

Why assume they have evidence that his body has been irretrievably destroyed and they wouldn't bother to let the searchers know? Where is this coming from?

Imo
sheriff states he has not been found.
New DA refused to confirm tonight.

OMG, her arrogance & evil is never ending!! She really thought she was gonna rough up a cop? Just keeps racking up those charges!
Wonder if it happened during a (fake) bathroom stop ?
To whichever poster' suggestion above (tia) , the use of a taser or stun gun on TS would not get any criticism from yours truly.
Just make sure it's a powerful/high voltage stunner and painful one.

I was so distracted by the inmate directly behind her that I had to play it twice. Woahhh. He was in rough shape.

Anyway, thank God TS didn't escape. Can you imagine!

I am thinking she could have been going for their weapon- maybe an attempt to harm herself with it, should she have got ahold of it. Who knows.

Like any second she’s going to start twirling her hair around a finger, give Bambi eyes and be like, “Whaaa? I don’t get it...?l

You would if you ever lived with a Narcissist. Really. When a new person enters their life, one completely focused on them, giving them their full attention: it's like a drug. They get all gooey. That lawyer is that new person in her life. Tee gets her full attention. She's going to do everything she can to "win her over" - convince her of what a dear, sweet, loving person she really is. Want to learn how AS got sucked in? Just watch how she is with her new "fan."

What exactly was the purpose of hurting the officer? I mean did she honestly think that she was going to get away? I really don’t understand her & people like her. (And well frankly most people in general) I just don’t. #mindblown
Except maybe in her mind she thinks she’ll somehow earn more respect when she gets inside bc she assaulted an officer. Idek.
I think the officer didn’t treat her with the “respect” she thinks she is entitled to and she lost control. At the end of the day L.E are just normal people and sometimes probably can’t hide the contempt they feel for the some of the scum they have to deal with..I know I couldn’t when it comes to the likes of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay