Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I just googled it and I think that's what it is. Very fashionable. There is a great picture on line with a man with long white hair and a beard next to a woman and they are both wearing those outfits in blue. I would post it as an example but I don't know how.
I definitely think that is a suicide suit. I have looked up numerous and they come in all colors but still look the same.

Broke my heart thinking of him making tik toks. All my little ones have an account too. Renegade, renegade all day, lol!

I installed TikTok on my iPhone to view HH's video of flying back to SC last week, and wasn't required to create an account to look anyone up or watch their videos, at least not the ones they had set public I guess?

IMO she's way too fond of herself to do any harm to herself. Plus, I'm sure she thinks that if she can have an opportunity to explain things, the charges will be dropped. o_O

I thought the same thing. Why does she need a suicide suit when she has been so adamant that she is innocent and can easily explain everything away?

IMO she's way too fond of herself to do any harm to herself. Plus, I'm sure she thinks that if she can have an opportunity to explain things, the charges will be dropped. o_O
Agreed!

She hasn't sank to any low ebb.

LS: "Let me have my say! Ill twist and turn your comments till you all feel guilty and give me apologies!"

She will sink to an ebb where it has hit her..... "I an't getting out of this."

This prosecutor will nail her!

Most definitely there is more than one Letecia Locklear. Personally I don't think any of them are TS because I don't think she took (or even borrowed) her mother's second husband's name. And while TS may have done some funny business with her DOB, I don't think anyone would have ever believed she was born in 1965. Or assuming she really was born in 1983 or 84, that she was charged with failure to account for sales tax and a violation of a court order when she was 6-8 years old. Or charged with assault at 5-6 years old. So many of the records in the link can't be hers.
JMO
Oops, I screwed up. I thought I had narrowed my search down to the correct one. I’ve reported my post and asked for it to be removed. I do apologize to all.

I thought the same thing. Why does she need a suicide suit when she has been so adamant that she is guilty and can easily explain everything away?

Maybe to protect her from other inmates, too. However, I can see her threatening suicide just to be able to wear the suit in an attempt to make AS (and anyone else) feel sorry for her.

In the interview when the reporter asked the prosecutor if they found Gannon's body yet, he answered that he didn't want to discuss the case etc. Did anyone else get the impression that they could have potentially found the body? LE is still asking for tips but there have been no searches that we know of. Maybe my perception is off, but he didn't say "no" we didn't find the body like LE keeps saying. It could be that he was just giving a generic scripted answer to any question that could accidentally leak anything. It was just something about how he answered that caught my attention for some reason.

Maybe to protect her from other inmates, too. However, I can see her threatening suicide just to be able to wear the suit in an attempt to make AS (and anyone else) feel sorry for her.
it was a suicide suit.....its standard in cases such as this......My son works at the prison and he said its a precaution for a number of things for new inmates when they first enter!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmpottier