Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So LE wanted to drive back instead of flying. Hmmmm

Daniela Leon on Twitter

Arrest warrant in this case remains sealed. Allen says it was law enforcement’s decision to drive #LeteciaStauch back instead of flying.
Maybe because they figured she can't keep her big mouth shut and a long solitary drive might get her rambling...

Grrrr. Can’t get a single Twitter page to load on my phone!

I read online it is a suicide smock? Prevents someone from making their clothes into a noose?

I can't see what/who you're talking about - It probably varies by location, but the ones I have seen are a Kelly green color and look like a quilt made from tear resistant fabric (because they are also denied sharp objects) and cannot be tied into a knot.

Suicide prevention suit.
Yes, I just googled it and I think that's what it is. Very fashionable. There is a great picture on line with a man with long white hair and a beard next to a woman and they are both wearing those outfits in blue. I would post it as an example but I don't know how.

:(:(:(

Their strength amazes me! #GannonStrong
Their strength that we see is coming from Christ (Philippians 4:13).
I love seeing how strong their faith is. And how much God is blessing them, especially during this horrific time. Isaiah 61:3 & 7 will come to pass. And I love how they are essentially saying “get behind be Satan” just as Jesus did to Peter. NOT allowing the devil to steal any more from them.
Landen & Al continue to fight your battles on your knees and you will win every time.
Also thank you both so much for sharing your mighty faith, showing your graciousness for her & your love for God with the world!!!! #highfive

ETA: Continue to be a beacon of light & hope!

Last edited:
Gannon is my hero! IMO, that is probably his standard answer to that question, iow, he would not have used the phrase, if they actually had an additional suspect, no reason to tip them off. IMO we are over scrutinizing things. One evil person is enough, and this plot is thick enough.

Grrrr. Can’t get a single Twitter page to load on my phone!

I read online it is a suicide smock? Prevents someone from making their clothes into a noose?

I don't think I would have a problem with her making her clothes into a noose. But, that's just me...

I do wish private individuals would get into contact with more trainers and their cadaver dogs and launch another search. The cold weather may have preserved evidence that could put LS behind bars for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme