Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 236528
Today #LeteciaStauch appeared in court. She was advised of charges she was arrested on but filing of formal charges will take place March 11 at 4 p.m. She will be present in the courthouse that day. She is being held without bond. @FOX21News

Daniela Leon on Twitter
Held without bond...kind of says it all. Hope we get to see her arrest warrant.

I removed candle wax I dropped a month ago. Tore a brown paper bag open an ironed over it plenty times. Worked like a charm.
TS is a McLiar pants a candle was never dropped in that home. MOO

I've done that in the past but I think I used plain bond paper instead of a brown paper bag. It's a tedious process but it works.

"Advisement generally means the act of providing advice or counsel. In the context of criminal law, an advisement hearing may be held early on to allow the Court to advise the Defendant of his rights pursuant to the rules of criminal procedure. In brief, the Court will advise the Defendant that he has the right to remain silent, the right to counsel, the right to post bail unless the state laws deny the right to bail..etc"

Advisement Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

@MassGuy, Please offer your thoughts regarding the first ruling on Extended Media Coverage? Could this be a predictor of a ruling for the remainder of the proceedings?
Colorado law is pretty strict when it comes to cameras in the courtroom. I imagine they will allow them for her arraignment on Wednesday, and that will be the last we see of her in court.

We should see what the court has to say in short order (they typically issue rulings well in advance when it comes to media coverage requests).

All I really care about is that reporters can live Tweet the proceedings.

NEW: while Letecia Stauch was waiving her advisement at the jail, #GannonStauch ‘s mom and dad were in the front row of El Paso County courtroom listening. They had no emotion and nothing to say after the hearing. First appearance 3/11 4pm. @ABC

Carol McKinley on Twitter
I am glad that Gannon's mom and dad are sticking together.

Carol McKinley
@CarolAMcKinley
·
32m
NEW: while Letecia Stauch was waiving her advisement at the jail, #GannonStauch ‘s mom and dad were in the front row of El Paso County courtroom listening. They had no emotion and nothing to say after the hearing. First appearance 3/11 4pm.
@ABC

I am so relieved that Gannon's parents were able to be there. It is probably a good thing that the alleged murderer was on video.

Megan Hiler on Twitter

We were going to stream, but the prosecutor asked not to. He was gracious enough to meet with us though! And you will see a recap of what he said tonight.
He said nothing.
This is really messy.
It is only raising tensions in an already over inflamed situation. Justice is meant to represent the people.
A crime like this tears at the soul and heart of the people.
And then they complain about fake news while withholding promised updates.
Tensions are high , too high.
It is not good enough.

imstilla.gramma posted a news paper greeting where her relatives wished her a happy 10th birthday. The paper was dated 8/22/93. (Thread 28/post 541)

Oh my. I turn my back for a bit and see what happens. Another thread. 31 is one of my lucky numbers. I’ve won small several lottery tickets with it. So here’s to luck. Cheers.

Here is the photo again along with another photo op. The third one is an arrest. It’s taken me forever to learn how to save in right format to post photo from this archive. I’ll learn to use the yellow highlighter soon. For now you’ll have to seek and find. The is archive is free to register for. It’s a treasure trove.
upload_2020-3-5_15-28-19.png
upload_2020-3-5_15-28-46.png
upload_2020-3-5_15-29-35.png

I don't know how many people I have advised that if you are going to court on behalf of a victim, go to every proceeding you can, including the short ones where the defendant may not even appear. It makes a difference!

MOO.MOO
I am getting conflicting messages or I don't understand the terminology. Did TS attend today's short hearing or not?

I'm not able to see the video that was supposedly streamed from KDVR (with Michael Allen). Did anyone catch it?
nope. It’s not happening on their FB or website. But I see this from KKTV:
Megan Hiler on Twitter
We were going to stream, but the prosecutor asked not to. He was gracious enough to meet with us though! And you will see a recap of what he said tonight.

ETA ooops it’s on KDVR Facebook now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members