Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a Lawyer but I think they simply wouldn't ask if guilty. Then lay out exactly how they would proceed if Client confessed to them. What that would like if a confession I don't exactly know.

Wow...so what is their (the attorney's ) position at that point.. Do they recuse themselves,(?) do they let the accused know somehow before hand..."hey, please don't tell me" How do they go on as the representative?

They only need to be sure their client doesn’t perjure themselves and be sure they aren’t blatantly lying themselves. They can still defend the client-look for legal loopholes, be sure all protocols are followed, etc. They don’t have to (legally) recuse themselves. Sometimes they prefer to know the full truth up front, sometimes not.

When did T leave Colorado? Do we have any solid timeframe on that?

I wonder if she disposed of evidence along the way to SC. Maybe detectives accompanied and they were trying to take her to particular locations, have her retrace her tracks for them, stuff like that?

Also considering the anti-suicide measures and hospital visit, I wonder if she was trying to harm herself and attacked an officer trying to restrain her.

I am under the impression that if a client directly confesses to their lawyer then it's a bit of a game changer as the defence lawyer is still an officer of the court,so he/she couldnt stand before a jury and claim their client's innocence if they have direct knowledge of their guilt,that would be perjury?
I dont think they have to recuse themselves but they would be much more limited in their defence strategies.
I am not a lawyer and could be completely wrong,and most likely am!. MOO
If I was on a jury and the defense attorney told us that their client was innocent I wouldn't give it any weight whatsoever. The attorneys statements are not evidence.

I would only consider the evidence presented by witness's in determining if a defendant is guilty or not guilty. JMO

Not a Lawyer but I think they simply wouldn't ask if guilty. Then lay out exactly how they would proceed if Client confessed to them. What that would like if a confession I don't exactly know.
I'm wondering if whether during the 'extradition process' she inadvertently admitted she killed him, then attacked... Sadly, I doubt she confirmed the location of his body..

I don’t know that there is evidence he had started playing hockey, but yes, committed players typically need a new stick every year, because they grow so much. My son, who is 11 like Gannon and plays ice hockey, grows about 3-4” a year, so he has outgrown his previous stick by the start of the next season every year. My son is freakishly tall, though, already at 5’5”, so he is growing like a weed! He also has broken two sticks in the past year, so we had to buy new ones right away to replace them.

Makes me even more sad Gannon liked hockey. His being the same age as our guy really drew me to the case.

That is very sad. And if Gannon was made to believe he was going to get new equipment for a sport he loved, that's just heartbreaking.

It's also a good alibi for whatever "sports equipment" she had in the truck.

All the best to your son in his next hockey season - it's an amazing sport and it sounds like you'll have a six footer there soon enough.

I'm thinking she may have also uttered threats such as "Imma gonna KILL you, [insert expletive]!!!" and similar. It makes me wonder if some of her past plea bargaining was made easier by her temperament (no one wants her in a jail with regular inmates?)

It'll be interesting to see what happens next.
Speaking of her behavior she reminds me of little Gabriel Hernandez's mother who helped abuse and torture her own child to death.

In the documentary of the trials there is a video of her in prison screaming at corrections officers, "How you gonna search my room like that?! What did you take?!

She wouldn't put her arms out so they could uncuff her in her cell and just kept yelling, "You better tell me what you took!" Over and over.

I think Tee is just as ignorant, evil and maybe just as sadistic as Gabriel's mother.

Imo

True, but look at all the details he told KK.

His pottimouth and diarrhea mouth sunk him!
:0)

I personally still think KK was an active accomplice, much more so than she admitted to-especially in the premeditation of it all. I think that’s why he told her so much-he saw her as his partner in it, and I believe she was. But, we will never know. The “deal with the devil” had to be made.

When did T leave Colorado? Do we have any solid timeframe on that?

I wonder if she disposed of evidence along the way to SC. Maybe detectives accompanied and they were trying to take her to particular locations, have her retrace her tracks for them, stuff like that?

Also considering the anti-suicide measures and hospital visit, I wonder if she was trying to harm herself and attacked an officer trying to restrain her.
Don't quote me on this but I believe that Leigh Egan told us the other day on Tricia's youtube live chat that she left not long after her cousin itt interview.

I'm not going to dispute there wasn't a bloody board because God only knows, I have blood all over my garage from silly mistakes and injuries. I'm just questioning if it was a murder weapon or not. LS most likely used the term 2x4 because it sounded good. Twenty years ago, ALL boards were 2x4's to me, whether they were 1x, 3x. Get my drift? :) I'm just saying, on a good day, there is no way I can swing one if it's longer that say 2 feet long unless I use 2 hands. And GS, being a little boy, would certainly see that coming at him hopefully, (unless hit from behind) and run faster than my eyes could follow him because of his almost brand new reaction time.

So then, why would a bloody board and a sock be found together then? Why would you pitch them if you hurt a child? In my mind, I would clear the house of ANYTHING that had blood on it because I am smarter than LE remember and why take the chance of them finding it? She's difficult to figure out because she has this personality going on.

MOO,MOO

I reserve the right to change my opinion here, based on lack of evidence. But for now, I can't help but think of that nice detailed red truck having a bleeding child in it. ;-)

The board wasn’t necessarily the weapon. Maybe she poisoned him or hit him in stomach inside house, and he was vomiting up blood while walking thru garage. So she removed it to dispose of evidence. They said they “also” found blood in the garage and that AS kept a lot of wood boards in the garage.

Wouldn’t both her car and her Apple Watch have GPS?
My reference to GPS refers to navigation. She didn't use her car, she used AS's truck. I don't have an Apple watch and unsure if it can be used for navigation. The knowledge about losing her job during orientation was realized just recently. AFAIK

That is very sad. And if Gannon was made to believe he was going to get new equipment for a sport he loved, that's just heartbreaking.

It's also a good alibi for whatever "sports equipment" she had in the truck.

All the best to your son in his next hockey season - it's an amazing sport and it sounds like you'll have a six footer there soon enough.

It’s such a kick in the gut if she showed him over the top concern & care before they left that morning. It was not genuine or heartfelt but deceitful. It’s too much... (IMO)

When discussing the possible taunting of the inmate on the transport, that is a long ride. Going off experience when transporting people to Pueblo for mental health eval from the jail or driving to get juvie in Greeley to bring back to court. Or transporting for health reasons, we could be stuck driving approx. ten hours or more. Personally we never taunted them, and if they would not be quiet we would turn on the music and just pretend they did not exist back there, in the back of the car. I was never a Road dog, meaning a street cop, I worked in Detentions, Corrections, and the half way houses. When they would bring in a contaminated inmate, or out of control inmate, we still had to book them. Never once even when called horrid names by the subject did I reply negatively. I am much like Eeyore, just doing my job and was excellent at de escalating an inmate brought in from arrest where the road dogs did piss them off. I never cared either way, if no abuse happened all was fine with me. Would book them and get them in a cell. Or if high would give them milk to kill the high and put them in a cell...:) I think the reason she attacked that poor officer was she was wanting to escape...cut and dry. She should lose her privilege of wearing street clothing and being uncuffed when going to court as she is a flight risk (proven) now. The only way I would have no cuffs on her is to have her in a RACC belt. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7