Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gannon is my hero!
Karma is a ——problem for her, considering the way she is imploding, I think it is coming soon... I have been out west to Arizona several times, not so much Colorado...Arizona hiways freaked me out , steep drop offs, no guardrails, I can definitely see her pulling off on the shoulder and simply pushing him out and down...I am going to replace the image of the little broken body falling, w/ the little angel looking down on her in triumph, no longer in WSM clutches...and yes, we decent people want him found, but she will face justice both here and later...
DBM

I can almost guarantee you have a tall one on your hand . My son was the same size as yours at that age. He just turned 16 in January and is already 6'3". Interestingly enough my father was 6'6", I am 5'9" and his father 6'2". Good luck keeping your fridge full in those teen years lol. I swear mine is a bottomless pit!

Well, having the size is not a bad thing! I am sure he will be looking down at us in just a few years. lol We have 4 kids at home, and we go through food too fast! Our grocery bill is almost $300 a week!

There are untold millions of acres in which Gannon’s body may lie. I’m sure law enforcement knows what they are doing, as they are being assisted by the FBI.

When the weather improves,
I have no doubt there will be more searches in areas of interest. And although we aren’t hearing about a search effort, does not mean there isn’t one going on.

Just because we may not understand their reasoning, doesn’t mean there isn’t a good reason for what they’re doing.

This^ is what keeps me going and from sinking into total despair! Even though LE need to be objective, they're also human & have probably gotten to know the family. If we've all fallen in love with sweet Gannon, I'm sure they have too and want to bring him home as much as we do! I realize they're the professionals and there is MUCH we're not privy to. I'm sure that LH is not letting a single day go by where she isn't staying on them and prodding them to find her boy!

#FindGannon #GannonStrong

I wonder if part of her treatment included a Pysch Eval.
It will be interesting to learn what they mean by the extradition process being part of the case. I wonder how long they were looking for her and if she really did try to run from them, since she said she didn't. By now we know she usually means the opposite of what she says.

Imo
LS said at the hearing in Kansas she didn't run from THEM. She didn't have a problem with THEM. IMOO she meant she DID have a problem with Colorado police, ie the ones who came to get her. MOO

I’ve actually never tried using my watch stand alone for navigation without the phone nearby...but it does navigation for sure when the phone is with the watch. My watch has cellular service so can function without the phone, but now I’m curious if navigation can work without the app on the phone. Off to research.
Interested in hearing your research....

OT
Looks like they found baby Evelyn. Presser at 1115 est
TBI: Remains found are believed to be missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell

Thank you for posting this. I didn’t know if Evelyn had a thread on here or not (I’ve seen her case on my local news channels). I’ve been a member for over 2 years and still haven’t figured out how to fully properly use this wonderful site! I’ve only followed the Watts case, then Kelsey, now Gannon.. and I assure you, Gannon will be the first and last case I follow on a child. I just can’t.. I’m delusional I guess because I still have hope that he’s alive and will get to go home to his Momma..

I have huge difficulties with it too.
YingYing Zhang was never found and search efforts were paltry at best.
I'll never believe they could not have done a whole pile better.
I do have a persistent feeling they know he is not recoverable though.
I'd love to be dead wrong about this.
originally I think she dumped him quickly (LE have found this spot imo) and once the hire car came to light and her revealing that everyone was wondering were she had been I'm thinking she had plenty of time incognito to dispose of him more permanently.
but now we know she is a whack job of unbelievable strength and capability (it takes a special kind of lack of control to assault LE and make a run for it) who knows what the hell she could have inflicked on our little hero.:oops:
I'm also worried about what she did to the dog. :mad:
I hope sadie is safe and brought back to laina to love and look after. fingers crossed, surely something warm and good can come to that family atm.

moo

Thank you for posting this. I didn’t know if Evelyn had a thread on here or not (I’ve seen her case on my local news channels). I’ve been a member for over 2 years and still haven’t figured out how to fully properly use this wonderful site! I’ve only followed the Watts case, then Kelsey, now Gannon.. and I assure you, Gannon will be the first and last case I follow on a child. I just can’t.. I’m delusional I guess because I still have hope that he’s alive and will get to go home to his Momma..
My heart hurts for these children. On the one hand, it looks often like people they know and trust...and then there’s Faye. Our poor society. I’m just overwhelmed.
And yes Evelyn has a thread if it’s in you to follow another heartbreak. AMBER ALERT - TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

I too followed those same cases on the news and Gannon's case led me here. The folks here have great up to date info and keep the info accurate yet their speculation and ideas yield great critical thinking as well. No doubt it's tough stuff to process, but still informative nonetheless. Good to have you here. Honestly, I think most of the members here from all of these cases just want answers and that's why we're here. It's 100% un-natural and inhumane for another human to be missing or worse than missing. That's where the interest comes in IMO. We want closure.

MOO I saw Gannon's case just after the truck video came out.
Saying a 11 old kid ran away is saying he was desperately unhappy. 11 isn't 13 or 14, 11 is still a kid. Its a fun time in school for most kids even if home life is so so. His obvious path in life was looking on track from his photos.
And here on Websleuths there were the comments about the SMs elaborate lies that he "ran away." MOO defaming him even after she should be a basket case of regret.

I will buy she beat him from her rage isssues and abused him verbally till he ran away from her, out of the house or the truck, unprepared and that his flight from her then became a death sentence in a freezing night without a phone or coat and that he died crying somewhere.
Gannon is my hero!...Earlier, before my hope ran out , during THAT PC, I had that same thought(hope), I felt certain he DID want to run away...and I so wanted him to be somewhere safe, totally unrealistic, and as days went on, things became so much clearer...Now, I would like to think, if I ever saw a child in danger like Gannon, I would take steps to protect him...JMO... I have the luxury of age, financial stability, grown children, etc. so it would be less risk...not suggesting kidnapping, but willing to be badmouthed, ostracized, and sued, these are just some of the possible barriers, but first we have to be convinced, it is occurring...as families become more mobile, abusers simply move on...I believe WSM tormented Gannon, and abused him just to the point of leaving evidence, when the” gig was up” she didnt snap, she just didn’t care abt evidence, the orientation termination was final puzzle piece, she didn’t kill him to protect her teaching credentials...the game was over and she was throwing all the pieces away JMO

RSBM

Love your posts BTW, I have learned so much. Not a bone of contention but I am confused on this one...she didn't say "exercise equipment" She also said she needed the room in the back of the truck to bring used sports equipment to “Play it Again Sports,” a sporting goods store that buys and sells new and used sporting goods. Stauch said she planned to shop for hockey equipment for Gannon since it was the only sport he had shown interest in.

I took that to mean he had tried hockey...probably outgrew what he already had...as most kids do, year to year and she was 'trading in"
I wonder if she made it to that store?

Those hockey bags are huge.....

I pray they will find Gannon. I really do - either by their independent searches or by something TS eventually spills.

Just saw this about baby Evelyn: TBI: Remains believed to be of Evelyn Boswell found at family member’s home
Thanks for the update...WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?! We got a new puppy tonight and I'm camping out in living room with three kids bc they're so excited! Every kid deserves such things.

Miss 6 wants to name her Sadie...she is not sure why, just likes the name. sigh

If she told Gannon he was getting new equipment, and she has also sold or hurt that puppers, you guys are going to have to hold me down.

This case has upset me so. She’s the Anti-Mother. There are so many loving dedicated stepmoms who love their husband’s children deeply and have a critical role in their lives. Gannon had always been such a loved child and then Satan’s handmaid entered the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7