Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but look at all the details he told KK.

His pottimouth and diarrhea mouth sunk him!
:0)
Right, if we know so much now from what she has already told the public, imagine how much we don't know that she may have told those close to her. I bet it's a lot.

For all we know there is someone who knows just as much about this crime as KK did in Frazees case. Jmo

if someone is saying they are anonymous but that someone that was in touch with Tee told them how Gannon passed and how she disposed of him don't you think they should turn it into LE or should the one just seeing it do it?

Absolutely. I'm replying to your post here, but was led here by another post mentioning a suitcase and tips, etc.

Reminded me of a case with Adam Densmore (another CO case) where an employee at a convenient store in Oklahoma saw someone suspicious pull up and drop something in the dumpster. Turned out to be a suitcase with his girlfriend's remains in it. That tip helped complete the puzzle for LE.

My reference to GPS refers to navigation. She didn't use her car, she used AS's truck. I don't have an Apple watch and unsure if it can be used for navigation. The knowledge about losing her job during orientation was realized just recently. AFAIK

Yes, it can be used for navigation if a map app is put on the watch. I think she needed some kind of navigation (or perhaps she thought she had the whole area memorized...I keep forgetting who we're dealing with).

She said in statement 3 to CrimeOnline, I believe, that they took G's phone that Monday (I don't believe her, but that would make 2 devices capable of storing GPS location data).

True, but look at all the details he told KK.

His pottimouth and diarrhea mouth sunk him!
:0)

Honestly I think if it weren't for KK actually stepping up (regardless of what people think of her), I'm not so confident that conviction would even exist today. I didn't know about Websleuths at that time, but I followed that case on the news, and when her info came out, it was bombshell.

When discussing the possible taunting of the inmate on the transport, that is a long ride. Going off experience when transporting people to Pueblo for mental health eval from the jail or driving to get juvie in Greeley to bring back to court. Or transporting for health reasons, we could be stuck driving approx. ten hours or more. Personally we never taunted them, and if they would not be quiet we would turn on the music and just pretend they did not exist back there, in the back of the car. I was never a Road dog, meaning a street cop, I worked in Detentions, Corrections, and the half way houses. When they would bring in a contaminated inmate, or out of control inmate, we still had to book them. Never once even when called horrid names by the subject did I reply negatively. I am much like Eeyore, just doing my job and was excellent at de escalating an inmate brought in from arrest where the road dogs did piss them off. I never cared either way, if no abuse happened all was fine with me. Would book them and get them in a cell. Or if high would give them milk to kill the high and put them in a cell...:) I think the reason she attacked that poor officer was she was wanting to escape...cut and dry. She should lose her privilege of wearing street clothing and being uncuffed when going to court as she is a flight risk (proven) now. The only way I would have no cuffs on her is to have her in a RACC belt. IMHO
Thank you for your insight!!!

Honestly I think if it weren't for KK actually stepping up (regardless of what people think of her), I'm not so confident that conviction would even exist today. I didn't know about Websleuths at that time, but I followed that case on the news, and when her info came out, it was bombshell.
Glad to have you here now!

if someone is saying they are anonymous but that someone that was in touch with Tee told them how Gannon passed and how she disposed of him don't you think they should turn it into LE or should the one just seeing it do it?

Um, yes for sure. The should call the tipline and let LE sort out if they find it credible or not. To me that doesn't sound like something that should just be shrugged off. Is it something in SM that they could track down?

#FindGannon #GannonStrong

My reference to GPS refers to navigation. She didn't use her car, she used AS's truck. I don't have an Apple watch and unsure if it can be used for navigation. The knowledge about losing her job during orientation was realized just recently. AFAIK

I’ve actually never tried using my watch stand alone for navigation without the phone nearby...but it does navigation for sure when the phone is with the watch. My watch has cellular service so can function without the phone, but now I’m curious if navigation can work without the app on the phone. Off to research.

That is very sad. And if Gannon was made to believe he was going to get new equipment for a sport he loved, that's just heartbreaking.

It's also a good alibi for whatever "sports equipment" she had in the truck.

All the best to your son in his next hockey season - it's an amazing sport and it sounds like you'll have a six footer there soon enough.

Yes, reading that just broke my heart. How evil if that is what happened with that equipment.

Thank you! It is a great sport! It is most of what we do during the season. We are at the rink 5 days a week most weeks. Enjoying the short break before spring season starts soon. Like my wife says, we don’t make small children! We are both 6’, and her dad is 6’6”, so we think he might be taking after Grandpa!

That is very sad. And if Gannon was made to believe he was going to get new equipment for a sport he loved, that's just heartbreaking.

It's also a good alibi for whatever "sports equipment" she had in the truck.

All the best to your son in his next hockey season - it's an amazing sport and it sounds like you'll have a six footer there soon enough.

Yes, reading that just broke my heart. How evil if that is what happened with that equipment.

Thank you! It is a great sport! It is most of what we do during the season. We are at the rink 5 days a week most weeks. Enjoying the short break before spring season starts soon. Like my wife says, we don’t make small children! We are both 6’, and her dad is 6’6”, so we think he might be taking after Grandpa!

Don’t know if anyone else is seeing this. I’ve been off here for couple hours. I’m seeing a discrepancy in the date TS was told she no longer had the job at School District 20. I know initial reports said “ a couple days BEFORE G went missing”. NOW I’ve seen articles that say January 29th, after he went missing on the 27th. And these are trustworthy sources. Am confused.

D20: Letecia Stauch dismissed from potential job due to background check issues
From KOAA Newschannel 5:
She was going through an orientation process the week before Gannon was reported missing, from Jan. 22 to 24, to become a teacher at Mountain Ridge Middle School. The district said they conducted a background check of Stauch, but ultimately they did not follow through with the hire because reference checks "revealed inconsistent information." Her employment offer was taken away on Jan. 29.

From Fox 21 KXRM:
The district rescinded Stauch’s employment offer on January 29.
Academy D-20 rescinded job offer to Letecia Stauch after stepson went missing

From KRDO Newschannel 13;
:District 20 pulled job offer from Letecia Stauch 3 days before stepson disappeared - KRDO

Thank you for the kind words and the correction.

Okay, then "used sports equipment." I do believe that whatever this turns out to be, it was used in some criminal fashion - but it wasn't likely to be a hockey stick (IMO). Maybe, though. And could be something else or something slightly different than what most mean by "sports equipment"

She loaded the "sports equipment" up in order to shop for hockey equipment. Implies that it was not hockey equipment that she loaded in order to go get more hockey equipment.

It's entirely possible that she was supposed to be exchanging older equipment for newer - but do kids really need a different sized hockey stick each year? And do we have any other evidence that Gannon even played hockey? Or that she ever entered a PIAS?

Did Gannon actually get new hockey gear that day? I'm doubting it very much. And I wonder what the term "sports equipment" means to TS. Is it another example of her double speak?

I do think LE knows exactly what she took out of the house between Sunday night and Monday at 10:15.

MOO I think Gannon wanted hockey and there was a plan. The local kids team taped their stick blades blue for him early on.
Turning in all your random stuff for hockey gear sounds very normal and loving thing for a parent to do for him.
MOO i am sorry I ever heard of Gannon, sorry that he in't still there, having ups and downs in CO but a happy life in general. Likely he just wanted to skate with his friends where they were playing.

Log
They only need to be sure their client doesn’t perjure themselves and be sure they aren’t blatantly lying themselves. They can still defend the client-look for legal loopholes, be sure all protocols are followed, etc. They don’t have to (legally) recuse themselves. Sometimes they prefer to know the full truth up front, sometimes not.
It seems logical to me that they would have to advise their client NOT to take the stand, knowing their client would most likely have to lie...does that follow?

They wouldn’t have had the conviction IMO. That’s why Dan May was forced to make that deal. He said it upset him to make it, but was necessary. PF was actually relatively “smart” in all that he did, except for involving KK. And then supposedly running his mouth in jail looking to put a hit out.

I don’t see that being an issue here. This one isn’t a smart one.

I can almost guarantee you have a tall one on your hand . My son was the same size as yours at that age. He just turned 16 in January and is already 6'3". Interestingly enough my father was 6'6", I am 5'9" and his father 6'2". Good luck keeping your fridge full in those teen years lol. I swear mine is a bottomless pit!

Don’t know if anyone else is seeing this. I’ve been off here for couple hours. I’m seeing a discrepancy in the date TS was told she no longer had the job at School District 20. I know initial reports said “ a couple days BEFORE G went missing”. NOW I’ve seen articles that say January 29th, after he went missing on the 27th. And these are trustworthy sources. Am confused.

D20: Letecia Stauch dismissed from potential job due to background check issues
From KOAA Newschannel 5:
She was going through an orientation process the week before Gannon was reported missing, from Jan. 22 to 24, to become a teacher at Mountain Ridge Middle School. The district said they conducted a background check of Stauch, but ultimately they did not follow through with the hire because reference checks "revealed inconsistent information." Her employment offer was taken away on Jan. 29.

From Fox 21 KXRM:
The district rescinded Stauch’s employment offer on January 29.
Academy D-20 rescinded job offer to Letecia Stauch after stepson went missing

From KRDO Newschannel 13;
:District 20 pulled job offer from Letecia Stauch 3 days before stepson disappeared - KRDO

All 3 sound like the same scenario but someone doesn't have their date right. Regardless, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they declined her 'services' AFTER her son went missing just because they didn't want to be tied up in the drama. This is 100% my own opinion. And they very well may have found inconsistencies with information prior yet the publicity with Gannon was the final nail in the coffin where they just said NO. Again, my own opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7