Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
very interesting about the white plastic bag, i hadn’t thought of it being brought up by LS as it may have been found w body fluids and may have been used as a “tool”.

i assumed with white bag she was trying to explain some part of the RD video but it didn’t connect because the part where LS exits the truck in the afternoon, she has assumingly a white toque in her hand. but then says that the whole 2pm video is wrong, wrong time, so i didn’t understand the connection with the white item and why she is presplaining it
I'm not referring to the white the thing she appeared to carry when she left truck on her return.
I'm merely suggesting a way he could have died, a simple weapon.

So we know she was familiar with Garden of the Gods, the Air Force Base, Palmer Lake, Monument, Castle Rock...what about Black Forest Regional Park? Looks from the satellite to be large, secluded and in area she was familiar with?
Could well be.
Is distance within the 4 hr window, do you know?

I'm assuming rightly or wrongly that her disposal site was pre-planned.
After that t's a matter of figuring out which geographical locations were known to her, they had been there for 15 months.
Monday morning is a quiet time, rush hour has passed, would not expect much traffic on the roads..
This cannot be rocket science..
WHAT are we not seeing here??

THIS, IMO, is the direction of conversation that is most important. Her known places that she visited, the places she was familiar with, the places she would hike, or drive to.

My gut tells me we may not be missing anything.

Dumpster.

Got to thinking about what I last posted about state's laws on first degree, then wondered if I misspoke. So....looked up Colorado's statutes and here ya go!

(Colorado 18-3-102 C.R.S.)
"While occupying a position of trust with respect to a child under 12, you knowingly causing the death of the child."

MOO,MOO

I'm not referring to the white the thing she appeared to carry when she left truck on her return.
oh yes sorry for confusion ! i was just saying that when LS brought up the white bag my mind went to the white object in her hand when exiting the truck, but now i’m considering other reasons for explaining a white bag that could have vomit in it.

I'm assuming rightly or wrongly that her disposal site was pre-planned.
After that t's a matter of figuring out which geographical locations were known to her, they had been there for 15 months.
Monday morning is a quiet time, rush hour has passed, would not expect much traffic on the roads..
This cannot be rocket science..
WHAT are we not seeing here??

More evidence besides a CCTV tape, a sock and a bloody board, IMHO.

Death by suffocation, in the truck, disposal in dumpster, cliff, or water.

LE would have evidence of the death in the truck via bodily fluids, and/or other means, leading to the murder charge, and the inability to find his body leading to the tampering charge

Got to thinking about what I last posted about state's laws on first degree, then wondered if I misspoke. So....looked up Colorado's statutes and here ya go!

(Colorado 18-3-102 C.R.S.)
"While occupying a position of trust with respect to a child under 12, you knowingly causing the death of the child."

MOO,MOO
yes, that's the right one.

Again, why would she have moved his body when she had more than enough time to hide it the day before?
Also, Al was home on Tuesday, she would have expected to have been under his observation...
It simply makes no sense.

Hiring a car at all makes no sense,she had a reason and she used a whole tank of fuel!. I think it was to get rid of evidence but until we see the warrant or get to the actual trial we cant possibly know and we are just going round in circles

I wonder if we’ll ever know the full truth…

poor baby.

I don’t think we will ever truly know what happened Sunday night. The only version we will hear regarding that night will be from LS. I don’t believe little sister witnessed what happened-she may have heard the commotion and aftermath, but LS will have told her a tall tale about what occurred.

I think we will, unfortunately, learn more than we really want to know about Gannon’s last day (Monday) during the trial.

I think the only way we will ever get a confession is if LS decides she wants to cause LH immeasurable pain by describing in graphic detail what occurred. And that will still only happen if there’s something in it for her. A primary goal in her life seems to be indirect psychological torture of LH. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup