Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people share FB accounts tho. Doesn't mean one of them is crazy!
My hubby and I have a shared one and we each have our own. We also have access to each others.
We live by this.....if you have nothing to hide, hide nothing.

In their case it was allegedly because she didn’t trust him (which as has already been discussed in previous posts, is understandable given the circumstances/background—not that he’s not trustworthy, but why she’d feel the need to do that).

In line with what I’ve posted previously, all the little bits and pieces of info (in this case the shared account) are just one of many puzzle pieces that may not mean much on their own (and certainly isn’t a blanket indictment of everyone who does it, nor an indicator that everyone who does it has suspect/negative motives), but may fit into the larger puzzle/picture when put together with all the other known pieces.

I can think of quite a few positive reasons why people have shared accounts. We’re in agreement there. I’m just saying that in this case, with all the info we have, the fact that she allegedly didn’t trust him and insisted on a shared account (which doesn’t sound like it was a joint decision) is one possible example of the other poster’s (the one I was replying to) opinions.

I am finally caught up. I was at least 3 threats behind.... Now I have to go to work, and by the time I will be back, I will likely be behind again by at least one threat if not more. You guys are awesome! I just ordered a couple of T-shirts to support Gannon's family! The least I can do. I wish I could do more to find him. Gannon, I am thinking of you!

I am finally caught up. I was at least 3 threats behind.... Now I have to go to work, and by the time I will be back, I will likely be behind again by at least one threat if not more. You guys are awesome! I just ordered a couple of T-shirts to support Gannon's family! The least I can do. I wish I could do more to find him. Gannon, I am thinking of you!
So very kind of you

Good morning fellow WSers. Looking around on Twitter at my favorite local reporters to see if any news about search efforts. Don’t see any but I’ll keep my eyes pealed. Saw this about the hearing next week. Not a huge deal - the name of the judge and a website to access documents when they become available.

Julia Donovan KRDO on Twitter
The name of the judge set for the hearing on March 11th is Gregory R. Werner with the 15th division of the 4th judicial district.

COcourts.com but you have to pay.

I hope and pray that LE doesn't stop searching for Gannon until he is found. The reality is that sooner or later, the searches will stop. I don’t want Gannon to remain lost in this world like DeOrr Kunz, Ember Graham, Haleigh Cummings, and so many others.

Even if LE has to stop searching at some point, I hope everyone in the area continues to keep an eye out for him-hikers, hunters, volunteers, family, anyone. Someone may find this little boy in a place they never thought to look.

Every time I read about victims being found by a hunter, or a hiker, or their family rather than LE, I remember the case of Kristy Cornwell. I remember the breaking news that she was on the phone with her boyfriend, who screamed her name after hearing a struggle, and it felt like there was so little to go on she would never be found.

Her brother was so devastated by her loss, and the possibility of her being lost forever, unable to come home for a proper burial, he quit his job and dedicated himself to finding her. And find her he did. I hope the same can happen for Gannon.

Brother finds Cornwell's remains; prime suspect killed self last spring

Do we know anything about LS’s childhood or family growing up? Parents and sibling occupations? Not gossipy sleuthy stuff, just basic info. I’m curious about why she chose a career in education. I come from generations of academics and there’s definitely an undercurrent of shame or superiority amongst the 40ish cousins depending on your level of education and type of career.
I wonder if she chose the career out of pressure or the need to prove something and was frustrated it wasn’t a good fit for her. I have one cousin in K-12 who apparently had to have her husband do her schoolwork for her graduate degrees so she would qualify for a higher salary.
From what we’ve seen of LS’s communication skills, I can’t imagine she ever experienced anything that felt like success in that career. There must have been some powerful driver to make her keep trying. I can’t believe it was simply to have someone to hold power over. There are much simpler options for that than teaching middle school.
Do we know anything about LS’s childhood or family growing up? Parents and sibling occupations? Not gossipy sleuthy stuff, just basic info. I’m curious about why she chose a career in education. I come from generations of academics and there’s definitely an undercurrent of shame or superiority amongst the 40ish cousins depending on your level of education and type of career.
I wonder if she chose the career out of pressure or the need to prove something and was frustrated it wasn’t a good fit for her. I have one cousin in K-12 who apparently had to have her husband do her schoolwork for her graduate degrees so she would qualify for a higher salary.
From what we’ve seen of LS’s communication skills, I can’t imagine she ever experienced anything that felt like success in that career. There must have been some powerful driver to make her keep trying. I can’t believe it was simply to have someone to hold power over. There are much simpler options for that than teaching middle school.

not sure on that, but there was something posted from when she was in undergrad, a personal bio, and she wrote that she wanted to teach law. I guess she then changed to teaching in general

I'm so far behind! Pleeeeeeeeease tell me what happened!

It's a doozy.

According to 11 News, Stauch was on her way back to Colorado when she allegedly slipped through her handcuffs and attacked a deputy. The deputy was reportedly taken to the hospital with injuries.

Authorities transporting Stauch inexplicably stopped in Kansas on Wednesday, where Stauch stayed in the Saline County jail until Thursday morning. The outlet reports that the overnight stop happened because of the deputy’s injuries.

BREAKING: Stepmother accused of killing stepson Gannon Stauch slips out of handcuffs, ATTACKS deputy [Reports]

They’re all routinely horribly psychologically violent, and openly express rage behind closed doors in the presence of their victims, both child and adult. The degree to which they destabilize their domestic environment, and over time convince others that they’re the problem, is truly astounding. They’re grotesquely insidious abusers, but the powder keg blows under wraps in the environment they control best and love to destroy. Their own houses and closest relationships.

It’s like watching them grow an extra head that spins around and spews green toxic waste. You thought you came home from work or school and were about to have dinner, but the Narcissist is offended and a bomb goes off. Everyone pays.

i was married to one so i know full well the psychological effects of living with an NPD.
to this day i am still putting myself back together, he was never physically violent. he just threw people away, including recently two of our three adult children who refused to pander to him any more.
i have also had other NPD's in my life

my brother one upped me but ending up with a BPD.... she was violent and unpredictable thankfully they are no longer together but she took off with their children and its been over five years since anyone in our family has seen them.

my point is not all NPD's fit a single mould and not all use physical violence to deal with their perceived slights. the use of manipulation and gaslighting is a tool that they do all seem to have in common.

Sadly for G he got the worst kind because he doesn't get to grow up and heal from her evil.

Morning all! I came back so happy because I saw only 2 more pages on the last thread and thought "oh good, they stayed chill while I slept." And then I noticed the thread was closed so instead I had 10 pages, ended up with 11.

I thought I’d wake up after a good night sleep and face this reality to try to stay strong and unafraid to remain move forward. I’ve yet to watch Mom’s agonizing words. I did have the courage to watch Dad. I can’t imagine to be inside his feelings and thoughts. I’m so sorry this good man will have his unfathomable pain with him forever. I pray for his soul and spirit to stand for Gannon and Landon, his baby’s mother. Together, their union and creation of God’s gift have given their son, their beautiful boy, a story to live on.

I actually found his harder than Mom's. Because his was very regretful and because mom broke down in the background.

I'm hoping the officer she attacked was wearing a body cam.

The jury would be able to see the real TS.

The real TS is a monster who violently assaulted, then cold-bloodedly murdered, a precious, defenseless little boy.

@gitana1, if there's video/audio recording of TS's assault on the LEO during her extradition trip, will that be admissible at trial, or would it be considered prejudicial?

JMO.

She attacked a deputy? This woman is a viper. What a scary, possibly psychotic woman.

If they added charges and tried them all together then maybe but as this is an unrelated incident it doesn’t really fit the parameters of when charges are tried together. So in that case it should be separate.

BBM It was very disturbing to me when I read of AS's reaction to the video. He immediately knew she'd killed him. He burst into tears and knew it. He didn't even hesitate or need to speak with her.MOO, I think AS spent most of the marriage, trying to understand WSM, by the time he realized what she was, he may have stayed w/ her, because the danger
to his loved ones, not him... I do not see long term physical abuse, more of a mental trauma to Gannon, the phone and screen shots may have been part of a Warning or deal w//WSM, a way of holding her accountable...MOO just like a spouse abuser, I can see TS isolating AS from his support system...Alaska, move from SC, (can not know whether she had a part in this)...I can see a father waking up to the reality and pushed into corner;his career is what keeps his family housed, fed, and so on, we have the hindsight of being very knowledgeable, either thru personal experience or thru following cases like this, most people are defenseless, AND then, the termination during orientation!
IMO I tend not to have sympathy for people who enable child abuse. Far too many people let it slide because they never think it could get that bad. Or rationalize it away. They just ignore it because it's easier. I don't know what everyone knew but until I do. JMHO

I only have sympathy for Gannon. I imagine he was scapegoated and abused for years and since he was singled out he probably believed he was the problem. When he's crying in the carpet video he doesn't sound defiant at all. He sounds completely brutalized emotionally and physically and psychologically. And he sounds exhausted like he's dealt with this for a long time and he knows what's coming.

It's hard for me to bite my tongue on this especially because I don't want to violate the TOS. But the ONLY victims in this story to me are Gannon and his siblings. Watching a sibling be repeatedly abused is very harmful to a child even if they are not abused themselves.

I just do not believe that no one knew what was going on.

They’re all routinely horribly psychologically violent, and openly express rage behind closed doors in the presence of their victims, both child and adult. The degree to which they destabilize their domestic environment, and over time convince others that they’re the problem, is truly astounding. They’re grotesquely insidious abusers, but the powder keg blows under wraps in the environment they control best and love to destroy. Their own houses and closest relationships.

It’s like watching them grow an extra head that spins around and spews green toxic waste. You thought you came home from work or school and were about to have dinner, but the Narcissist is offended and a bomb goes off. Everyone pays.

I see both Arias and this one as BPD. In fact I think that’s what Arias was diagnosed with, among other things.

But as a really smart verified psych pro told us on the Chris Watts thread, these diagnostic categories were created for insurance purposes (that blew my mind) and in real life the categories aren’t usually that crisp and clean. Meaning most people cross over - have some signs of one thing, some of another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly