Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder still if this was something she planned for a few days or just a matter of her going into a rage and then when she saw what she had actually done the clean up and lies began,

I know she is a monster but I just hope and pray she didn't set around and plan a way to get rid of Gannon all while that precious little boy went about his life, ugh!!

I think next weeks court appearance is going to be interesting . a week of alone time for her with her own little mind stewing over how people think of her chances are she’s seen those beautiful mug shots all over the news. She’s no longer feeling the love . Then she’s going to see landen and al sitting side by side supporting each other against her. If she’s lucky her mom sister and kid will be there but I doubt it. I think the step is going to lose her **** unless she’s medicated. I think when she sees the arrest warrant she’s going to have a excuse for everything but no proof when that doesn’t work I can see her trying to take the easy way out. I have faith le will find gannon I don’t think the step will ever tell . Just moo
LE knows what they are doing. Alone time is the last thing she will find comfortable. Doubt that she finds alone time restorative. She will be so hungry for attention. It will make her more likely to blab to her legal team.

Last edited:
First time poster:
Question:
Is her lawyer allowed to ask for her to be on meds just to avoid outburst or would it need to be something that was a previous prescription? Sorry if that is a dumb question.

Great question and not a dumb question as I too have always wondered about this. I dont know for sure but based on seeing quite a few murder defendants in the trials we cover here that looked medicated, I think it is fairly easy for their lawyers to get physician approval to get calming medicines for their clients for court days.

not all NPD's are violent, some simply discard people sadly Tee is not that kind of narcissist

Jodi A is a very methodical and calculating NPD, Tee seems far more volatile and lacking the self control JA has, she does well in prison because she is capable of extreme violence without losing control of her emotions... you may not even realise you were on her list till she shanked you, Tee on the other hand seems more like the explosive anger and aggression type ... if you annoy her you will know instantly.
They’re all routinely horribly psychologically violent, and openly express rage behind closed doors in the presence of their victims, both child and adult. The degree to which they destabilize their domestic environment, and over time convince others that they’re the problem, is truly astounding. They’re grotesquely insidious abusers, but the powder keg blows under wraps in the environment they control best and love to destroy. Their own houses and closest relationships.

It’s like watching them grow an extra head that spins around and spews green toxic waste. You thought you came home from work or school and were about to have dinner, but the Narcissist is offended and a bomb goes off. Everyone pays.

I’ve talked a lot about the potential BPD (borderline personality disorder) tendencies I’ve observed in her and how rejection seems to be a trigger for her. The part about her being fired from the job she hadn’t even started yet, a few days before Gannon disappeared, really gives us another big piece of the puzzle. If the rumors are true that they had a huge fight a month or so before, and AS wanted to leave and/or asked for a divorce, adding the job situation in the same general timeframe would be the perfect storm. It was one thing right after another, possibly after she thought maybe things would finally calm down after years of the custody battle with LH etc. And that’s in addition to any ways in which dealing with/caring for Gannon and Laina (the kids of the man who maybe no longer wanted her) would add to the stress she was already under. The pressure was building. From the way she talked about having to take care of LH’s kids, it’s obvious she didn’t feel like/treat them as her own. They were a burden she didn’t ask for :(
@MamaOV, your post offers such wisdom for us to make sense of TS's actions. I think her efforts regarding custody of the children were fueled by her need to inflict pain onto LH, and not by her love for them. The only child she wanted in AS's life was her own.

People like TS do not share well, and she regarded AS as her possession. I'd be surprised if he was able to maintain close relationships with relatives and friends. AS was a victim and I am so glad that Landen was on the scene at the time he viewed the incriminating video. She is a source of strength for him.

First time poster:
Question:
Is her lawyer allowed to ask for her to be on meds just to avoid outburst or would it need to be something that was a previous prescription? Sorry if that is a dumb question.
Welcome, Sissymay. That would have to be determined by a professional. Her lawyer can request an evaluation by a psychiatrist.

First time poster:
Question:
I think that is a great question! I was just thinking that (IMO) she is incapable of sitting quietly while the case against her is presented in court. I think we are guaranteed to see/hear about outbursts by her. Especially if they present all the things in her life that went to crap right before she killed Gannon.

She will assuredly lose it if everyone gets to hear how she lost job after job, marriage problems (?), etc. She will not like facts presented that she can’t respond to/spin. MOO

Good analysis, I do not see her admiring anyone but herself, everything’s a competition. Goal wise, I see her looking at salaries of top educators, w/o any insight into how much hard work is required to get there. Personal satisfaction for her,lacks emotion, money is a motivator, if we could backtrack to her beginning this career pursuit, I feel certain there is an educator that she envied( money, lifestyle) and “knew she was smarter than”... or could the masters and PhD have been associated w/ Landen’s uncle...I need WSM timeline from at least HS,

@MamaOV, your post offers such wisdom for us to make sense of TS's actions. I think her efforts regarding custody of the children were fueled by her need to inflict pain onto LH, and not by her love for them. The only child she wanted in AS's life was her own.

People like TS do not share well, and I have no doubt that in her mind, AS was regarded as her possession. I'd be surprised if was able to maintain close relationships with his relatives or friends. I regard AS as a victim and I am so glad that Landen was on the scene at the time he viewed the incriminating video. I regard her as a source of strength for him.

BBM It was very disturbing to me when I read of AS's reaction to the video. He immediately knew she'd killed him. He burst into tears and knew it. He didn't even hesitate or need to speak with her.

IMO I tend not to have sympathy for people who enable child abuse. Far too many people let it slide because they never think it could get that bad. Or rationalize it away. They just ignore it because it's easier. I don't know what everyone knew but until I do. JMHO

I only have sympathy for Gannon. I imagine he was scapegoated and abused for years and since he was singled out he probably believed he was the problem. When he's crying in the carpet video he doesn't sound defiant at all. He sounds completely brutalized emotionally and physically and psychologically. And he sounds exhausted like he's dealt with this for a long time and he knows what's coming.

It's hard for me to bite my tongue on this especially because I don't want to violate the TOS. But the ONLY victims in this story to me are Gannon and his siblings. Watching a sibling be repeatedly abused is very harmful to a child even if they are not abused themselves.

I just do not believe that no one knew what was going on.

Last edited:
I think it will bother her to see Al and Landon sitting side by side and supporting each other. In her mind, he is HERS and now Landon has him in her corner. I feel that will enrage her.

Honestly, IMHO, I doubt she feels anything 'loving' for him. If she ever did. AS was an opportunity, a way out of the life she was living in SC. A meal ticket. Very easy to move from indifference to hate for someone who filed for divorce (rumor). I believe she was furious because the 'good life' would come to an end and she'd have to scramble for herself and her daughter. Losing her nice home. Having to pack up and move back to SC and start over. She probably thinks they are weak and deserve each other - and is pleased to see their suffering.
MOO

First time poster:
Question:

Good question! I think she may have been medicated yesterday, her demeanor was very different than when she first appeared before the Judge in Myrtle Beach and the way she acted on the video of her backside. She was really jacked up acting those times, imo. Yesterday she was calmer. I hope the jury will see the real LS/TS and I expect she's going to go off on her own council before this is all over.

People like TS do not share well, and she regarded AS as her possession. I'd be surprised if he was able to maintain close relationships with relatives and friends. AS was a victim and I am so glad that Landen was on the scene at the time he viewed the incriminating video. She is a source of strength for him.

Thanks. Just to clarify, from what info TS leaked about the custody issues, custody isn’t something TS wanted or pursued—it’s a burden she felt was unfairly dumped in her lap due to circumstances (and in her mind, LH) etc. Which is part of the basis for my original statements this morning re: how none of what happened (e.g., ending up raising LH’s kids, etc.) meshed well with what she envisioned for her life/future with AS. All of which is of course MOO/JMO based on what info is available to us.

I absolutely believe the officers were having fun with her. They live to taunt people who end up in the back of their vehicles in cuffs. I’ve seen it first hand. I can only imagine what they were saying to her getting her brain going. “You’re gonna rot lady”. “Just tell us where Gannon is games over, yer done”. That sort of thing. Then she flipped!

That's a wide brush you are painting with. LE Officers have seen it all. They get tired of hearing the same BS over and over. They prefer the prisoners to stay silent.

I will fight
I will fight for you
I always do until my heart
Is black and blue
And I will stay
I will stay with you
We'll make it to the other side
Like lovers do
I'll reach my hands out in the dark
And wait for yours to interlock
I'll wait for you
I'll wait for you
'Cause I'm not givin' up
I'm not givin' up, givin' up
No, not yet
Even when I'm down to my last breath
Even when they say there's nothin' left
So don't give up on
I'm not givin' up
I'm not givin' up, givin' up
No, not me
Even when nobody else believes
I'm not goin' down that easily
So don't give up on me
And I will hold
I'll hold onto you
No matter what this world'll throw
It won't shake me loose
I'll reach my hands out in the dark
And wait for yours to interlock
I'll wait for you
I'll wait for you
'Cause I'm…
Eta: “How old are you?” “Eleven!”
Thank you for sharing this.
I’m here for Gannon. Please let today be the day.

First time poster:
Question:

The lawyer, herself, or even the jail would have her checked by a doctor. Most jails have medical floors and if she seems really bad they will bring her to a hospital for further evaluation.

Great question and not a dumb question as I too have always wondered about this. I dont know for sure but based on seeing quite a few murder defendants in the trials we cover here that looked medicated, I think it is fairly easy for their lawyers to get physician approval to get calming medicines for their clients for court days.
That seems like cheating. :( I'd love for Letecia to be her true self in front of a judge and jury.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly