Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...still trying to figure out why LS would call a random off the interwebs and talk for 40+ minutes because of facebook(?) comments. Boy oh boy.

She has the right to remain silent...just doesnt have the ability.....yikes! That was an earful. So Petco is confirmed..by her...to the cops?
Unless she lied. (Not that that would
EVER happen)

She is the gift that keeps on giving was all set to just quick check in and off to bed good rested start to the week.
Haha I need to put a block on websleuths after midnight or something.

I will love it if LS reached out to the caller as was suggested and I was also shocked and a little afraid about the one caller recording law in Co.
2 party consent is the one you have to worry about. JMO

She has the right to remain silent...just doesnt have the ability.....yikes! That was an earful. So Petco is confirmed..by her...to the cops?
Unless she lied. (Not that that would
EVER happen)
That’s the problem she’s going to have. In order to convince the public, she had to make a decision.

She could repeat exactly what she told the police, or she could make up answers that fit some of the rumors and evidence (Petco and neighbor’s video).

Her advantage was she could say whatever she wanted, and it wasn’t like law enforcement was going to respond and say “she didn’t tell us that.”

Once it comes time for trial, all these inconsistencies and lies are going to bury her.

Last edited:
It does sound like it's someone from her "support group": the person recording the call points out that she doesn't intend to share the call with the group... direct reference to some group and I can't imagine what group that would be other than the support one.

Assume Gannon left with tee and did not come back and assume she killed him during that 4 hour window.

That would mean she did it in broad daylight. So, she'd HAVE to have cover of some kind.

So, she either drove to a remote spot known to her and did it.
Or she killed him in the truck, and hid him somewhere.
Or she had the cover of trees in a country setting where she'd not be seen.

I can't see her putting his body in a creek along the road, or a culvert, or a lake, or even a dumpster. Remember, it's daytime, like, the MIDDLE of the day. Too much risk along a traveled road.

I think she drove off a main road, up a farm field path, in to a wooded area, or up a dirt road that leads in to the mountains.

She drove somewhere FAMILIAR to HER. Somewhere she'd been before. Somewhere she KNEW would be secluded enough to hide his body.

Now assume she moved his body.

She STILL had to access a remote spot, that provided enough cover to kill him without being seen, then return to move his body elsewhere, somewhere more remote. This theory could provide her with cover of darkness, but she'd also be working in the dark, where she had previously left him, likely needing lighting of some kind, headlights on, or flashlight.

This all sounds too risky, too cumbersome to me. Unless she returned to get his body and move it during daylight hours. But, it still involves quite a task, and one that would be risky.

LE appears confident Gannon is dead. So, they have a body part, or some other matter, or definitive proof of some kind, that he is dead. That proof came from where?

One of the search sites? IF YES, then I believe she would have had to leave evidence of his murder at that scene prior to moving him elsewhere. I just don't think Gannon's body is at or near a site that's been searched, as I feel it would have been found.

In the truck? Possibly, killed him in the truck. Dumped him in a remote location. All in that 4 hour window. Proof of his death in the truck, no body yet found, search sites all providing evidence discarded after the murder.

I think she merely took him to isolated hiking/cliff area and pushed him off. Locals say there are many secluded areas around there that you can walk for miles and never see a soul. Would be easy to lure him there as he’s been hiking near cliffs before. No one would see her especially on a Monday morning. And there would be no digging, dirt, stabbing, mess, blood, etc. Possibly shot him before pushing. And maybe the rental car the next day was to go back to the same area (like Peterson did the Marina to look for cops and to see if Lacy had washed up yet) and see if cops or searchers were onto her and to maybe even see if Gannon somehow survived, was confirmed dead, or was visible with the naked eye from above. 4 hours isn’t a lot of time to drive to site, brutally murder someone and somehow dispose of their 90 lb body and get to several stores at 10 something and 1 something and possibly other times and shop and make purchases, and clean truck out and dispose of other evidence and then drive back home. I think it was quick, easy, and somewhere she was very familiar with.

Well, that was phone call was a doozy, LS debuting her one-woman rendition of the Wizard of Oz.

She is not in Kansas anymore, she is heartless, brainless and very much lacks the courage to tell the truth.

My head is spinning BUT she is talking to random strangers from (Indiana) she met via the internet, I cannot wait to hear what she has said to close family members.

THIS IS RAMBLING but this is what I caught from the call. I am sure someone else will provide a perfect transcript soon. Mine is not. Just what I caught and could quickly type.

the first half of the call is LS bad mouthing LH, mentions drugs, putting kids into bad situations

LH parents (Gannon’s grandparents) are wonderful, we never felt the kids were unsafe there, they would pick kids up from school

mentions Forensics can show hot cold SO Gannon got out of the car

people don’t understand I have not even had the opportunity to take things in emotionally, because she has talked to FBI agents, this person that person, and yada yada yada (her yadas not mine)

she says gps led to the searching in the snow. She pretty much admits she was in the area then backtracks slightly in saying they are tracking her movements from the past weeks

talks about bike again…it was a present for Valentine’s Day

she told them she went to Petco but did not have phone on her the only way they knew I went to Petco is because I TOLD THEM

the hiking was Sunday, I don’t know why everyone is sooo confused

they all made us leave the house, they have my car, no passport, something about a second job? Not being able to work

nothing will break me because I am innocent...…..

anniversary was a month ago we were going on a cruise (NOT clear if they went)

mentions the American dream, how much money they have made, $180,000 between the both, new cars etc., someone just does not walk away from that

She brings up another missing boy (15 yr. old)

Do you think he is ok?

at this point I want to keep all my faith that he is ok

caller says she will not share the call with the GRouP

That’s all I got from my first listen and I managed to consume my white chocolate magnum ice cream, the call made me so nervous. LOL

T talking about the truck shadow.
“Police have forensics where they can see a heat source”
Um no it doesn’t work that way when watching a video.

Yeah I knew she was full of it before, talking about that stuff, but wowza, even dumber coming straight out of her mouth. She got animated and defensive too. I was 90% sure he was never on video coming back with her and now I'm 110% convinced.

She said something revealing when talking about Petco. Something to the effect of “the only reason law enforcement knew I went there was because I told them.” She explained the reason as “I didn’t have my phone.”

That’s not a normal answer, and it further illustrates how aware she was that her cell phone was essentially a tracking device.

A normal answer would be “yes I went to Petco, and I told law enforcement about it.”

I thought her Apple Watch would have tracked her movements (crime online interview)?

One couldn't help but notice her hesitation when the subject of Petco came up. Like she never heard it before???? And what was her hesitation ? And why hasn't she pre-splained Petco before, you know like the rest of us she ha to have read it, ad nauseam. Then there is...

Attachments

• Petco.png
    Petco.png
    184 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
T talking about the truck shadow.
“Police have forensics where they can see a heat source”
Um no it doesn’t work that way when watching a video.
Haaaaaa. No, it certainly doesn’t work that way at all.

If the camera itself is equipped with FLIR, then yes, but a video cannot detect heat.

So now we have shadows, heat seeking technology, and oh, by the way, that’s not even the video in the first place.

The caller described it to TS as being "distasteful" of her to post that photo.

TS showed her ugly as soon as she was confronted by the caller.

A few things stand out from that call, some we knew already, some we didn't, such as the confirmation of the Petco stops. She claims that the only way LE knew she stopped at Petco was because she told them. She was definitely not so forthcoming with information about it as she tends to be when she feels it necessary to explain/presplain something away. So I guess we could read that as her not being too concerned about those stops. Everything she feels a need to explain, she rambles on about so who knows?

I think the main thing that comes across is her utter hatred and disdain for Landon. My Goodness, it is truly jealousy of the highest order. She suggests repeatedly that Landon is behind his disappearance, and yes - that refusal at the end to even consider her emotions or even to consider the confirmation of those emotions by the person she's speaking to... what an utterly self-absorbed and heartless person.

I wonder if she's always had this jealousy or if it's new? Was Albert wishing he'd never left Landon? Was their marriage falling apart and he was expressing regret and remorse? Maybe saying things that compared the two? If that was going on and then she had that job offer rescinded... That "victory" she had over Landon was suddenly being flipped, and Landon was now the one having things she was losing. Don't know but she certainly comes across on that call as someone who is deeply and profoundly jealous of Landon.

bbm
She said something revealing when talking about Petco. Something to the effect of “the only reason law enforcement knew I went there was because I told them.” She explained the reason as “I didn’t have my phone.”

That’s not a normal answer, and it further illustrates how aware she was that her cell phone was essentially a tracking device.

A normal answer would be “yes I went to Petco, and I told law enforcement about it.”

I thought her Apple Watch would have tracked her movements (crime online interview)?
To be fair, regarding the context of the date of that call I would consider her answer as 'normal' because LE had already confiscated her phone and had been using it to trace her whereabouts. If LE had relied only on the data they wouldn't have known about Petco.

It's a reasonable response on her part.

Sounds to me (analysis) like she was jealous of LH and kept the kids as a punishment of her.

That's what struck me most about the call: her profound jealously of LH. She not only kept alluding to her being behind the disappearance, she even suggested that Gannon's "favorite" was his nanna, not AS or LH. Just a truly nasty piece of work.

Well the PetCo question really seemed to stump her, so what’s up with that? For someone who can’t shut her mouth and has an explanation for everything, including blood evidence and how a bloody board went airborne and landed where LE later searched, she can’t field a question about Petco and got defensive about dog coats?

One couldn't help but notice her hesitation when the subject of Petco came up. Like she never heard it???? And what was her hesitation ? And why hasn't she pre-splained Petco before, you know like the rest of us she has read it ad nauseam. Then there is...
Why wouldn't they have asked her about Petco in those convos??

One couldn't help but notice her hesitation when the subject of Petco came up. Like she never heard it???? And what was her hesitation ? And why hasn't she pre-splained Petco before, you know like the rest of us she has read it ad nauseam. Then there is...

Yeah she really really doesn't want to talk about Petco. Interesting.

I think what specifically freaked her out about it was the mention of an employee commenting that she looked panicked. It's one thing that we all know about Petco, but the talk about her acting suspicious, she just can't have that.

T strikes me as the type of person who'd actually be pretty ok spending the rest of her life in prison, IF she went there as some kind of sympathetic figure with crowds begging for her release and fans sending her letters. What really bothers her is that we all think she's trash.

That's why I think she's spent the past month playing her very own world's worst PR rep. It's like she hasn't even considered that all this dumb stuff she's said in a desperate attempt to convince the public she's innocent could be used against her at trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
extremevertigo