Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What she doesn’t grasp, because she has no insight into how normal people think, is her remarks about LH will not have negative impact on how LH is viewed. People aren’t interested in or swayed by anything about LH’s personal history. The public has seen the difference between real mothering (LH) and being resentful for having been in a mothering role (LS).

Not only that, LS looks even worse for denigrating the distraught mother of a missing child. No one likes a bully, or worse, a vindictive smear campaigner during a tragedy. She’s disgusting.

Well the PetCo question really seemed to stump her, so what’s up with that? For someone who can’t shut her mouth and has an explanation for everything, including blood evidence and how a bloody board went airborne and landed where LE later searched, she can’t field a question about Petco and got defensive about dog coats?
She must have done something nefarious with those coats. Moo

Oh the other thing that struck me is how little she spoke of GS or concern for him. Whenever I've interacted with the loved ones of a missing person, they're always eager to talk about them. They tell stories about the missing person. Even more stoic people express concern about the MP's wellbeing and whereabouts.

She doesn't do any of that.

I'm not talking about a lack of emotion, I'm talking about a lack of basic curiosity in what happened to this child, and a lack of wanting people to know who he is.
I think I only heard her mention his name once toward the end of the conversation.

She's definitely pissed LE have tracking "pings" from the area where they were sifting and "digging" in the snow. I got a strong feeling that she wants us/them to forget about that area. Kind of "move along, nothing to see there." So I'm guessing she knows there's stuff there and is worried about what they've found.....but trying to assure the caller there's no reason for them to search there. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Dad With A Phone Podcast: Call Between Tecia & Another Female.
  • Call begins with Tecia trashing Landen, and blaming her for disappearing Gannon.
  • Tecia rambles on about how SHE primarily takes care of the kids, blah, blah, blah.
  • Landen bashing goes on for a l-o-n-g t-i-m-e ....
  • Tecia says Gannon got out of the other side of the car, forensics proved it and the cops know it.
  • LE is searching every place her GPS pinged. Some of the places they have been searching I didn't even go.
  • Tecia initially did not want to say she went to Petco. The friend repeats her question and tries to nail her down by saying to went to the Petco store twice and were looking out the window acting weird. Tecia says, do you know why I went to Petco? She says she told LE to go get the camera footage at Petco, she didn't even have her phone with her, so they wouldn't have even know she was there. Goes on to say everyone is playing internet detective. Tecia def skirts the issue of Petco and why she went there, never mentions what she bought or where Gannon was when she was in the store. Super hinky ...
  • Tecia says they were living the american dream, five people and two dogs in their home, making over $180k combined. Everything was so good. Someone doesn;t just wake up the next day and say I'm throwing all this away.
  • Tecia points put another kid is missing.
  • Female ask Tecia what she thinks happened to Gannon? Tecia wants to keep faith he is ok, but she thought if Gannon was just out there he would have come home already. He would have said oh my gosh I'm going to lose my "technology" for a whole entire year, I better go home now. Tecia goes on to say how Gannon is Landen's Mom's favorite. But Laina has been with Tecia since she was two. Since his Nana has not heard from Gannon, she would be the person he would reach out too if he was just gone and not wanting to come back home.
  • Now Tecia moves on to ask for prayer, that the person who took Gannon will break down. Blah, blah, was it someone who knew us or a complete stranger who took him. She has been racking her brain for the past three weeks trying to think of people, past boyfriends, etc., she has been investigating people.
  • She has been doing the investigating on her own because she refuses to go looking in a ditch or a pond, that's not being insensitive I just can't do that.
  • Tecia is going to get help from a lady in her neighborhood, going to see her after church.
Well that was an hour of my life I'll never get back. Basically just Tecia saying a bunch of crap in a "look here or there, but not at me" fashion. The most interesting takeaway would be Petco. She clearly did NOT want to talk about why she went there. She steered the conversation back to Play it Again Sports and heading to Castlerock to look at a bike for Al. Why is Petco so uncomfortable to talk about for her? Particularly since she herself told LE she went there?

I think I only heard her mention his name once toward the end of the conversation.
I mean, one would think that a missing child would fall high on the list of priorities. You know, probably before bashing the biological mother of that child.

Nice of her to work him into the conversation.

Lovely woman, nothing wrong with this picture at all.

She definitely is pissed LE have tracking "pings" from the area where they were sifting and "digging" in the snow. I got a strong feeling that she wants us/them to forget about that area. Kind of "move along, nothing to see there." So I'm guessing she knows there's stuff there and is worried about what they've found.....but trying to assure the caller there's no reason for them to search there. :rolleyes:
How does she know there's no reason for them to search there? She should hope it's something to help find him. JMO

...and lo & behold she was conducting her own investigation into anyone from her past, etc. who could possibly have taken poor Gannon!! Wow... a real silent warrior there, heart of gold!!!

oddly the winner of the longest moment of silence was "why is there no reward offered... Because the police won't allow it??"

She has garbage mouth disease.... The poor family!!

The call. TS is trying to convince the caller instead of just conversing or answering. She is talking to one person but it sounds like she's putting on a show for many. I might be crazy but I think I hear slight disappointment when the caller says that she wont put the call up on youtube. She just put on a performance!

I can feel the gasligting the more I listen and it makes me feel so uncomfortable.

TS seems to slip up and show her hand when you feed her false info - she is only comfortable with her own false info being out there. Control.

TS seems to project. She said LE only know she went to Petco because she told them. She insists this. That right there makes me think the exact opposite. She didn't tell them, they came to her and told her they know she was there or they at least hinted that they know. I'm not convinced that a Petco employee saw her buying 3 dog coats. Who knows if that person is even employed by Petco. The idea that she might have stashed her watch or phone there is interesting. Picking up one or two bags of cat littler then coming back for more is stuck in my mind - despite how far-fetched it might be.

"I can't do anything because they have everything! They think they're gonna break me, but they're not gonna break me! Cause I'm innocent! <snip> That's where I'm tryin to keep my sane (pause) ness!"

"My mentality is to always think next step!"
<snip>
"I've been thinking about who I could punish for doing this!"
<snip>
"My husband's cryin to me yesterday, "I want my family back like it was a month ago!"

~TS from recorded phone conversation on February 16, 2020

Ok so I thought when she was talking about 'for the past 3 weeks she has been digging into people she knows' , I'm sure she then mentions ex boyfriends?

Did anyone else here that?

Makes me think she may have contacted an ex but will play it off if LE asks ad her grilling them for information.

MOO

Please correct me if she didn't say "ex boyfriend ".

"I can't do anything because they have everything! They think they're gonna break me, but they're not gonna break me! Cause I'm innocent! <snip> That's where I'm tryin to keep my sane (pause) ness!"

<snip>
<snip>

"My husband's cryin to me yesterday, "I want my family back like it was a month ago!"

BBM- ^^^^^^ Leaky language!!

The call.

When talking about the searching done in the snow: TS sounds like shes playing the hot/cold game. There was nothing there. There was nothing there?? If Gannon ran away or was taken, how in the heck would she know if anything was there. She is figuratively yelling "cold!" as the searchers look for Gannon's body.

Interesting....Petco is obviously a sore point, not so easily pre-splained.

I can't help but think what she bought there is important, but that's just my opinion. Now that we heard it from LS we can say the name Petco. But since she didn't say what went on there I imagine what she may or may not have purchased is still off limits? We were already tracking what her movements might have been from that point so now it's been confirmed and rumors from employees working there appear to have some basis even though we can't discuss it.

<snip>
<snip>

And that’s her actual story -

Gannon is the person she punished, she’s not gonna give up the truth, she’s gotta stay on top of this, and no empathy for suffering AS after she killed his son and ended the family as he knew it. She’s a real peach.

So we can talk about Petco now? I think Gannon died in the truck while she was in the Petco the first time. Then she disposed of his body and returned to the store a second time to alibi herself. Her avoidance of talking about Petco IMO is she doesn't want to slip up so she's avoiding it all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm