Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that it's entirely possible she suffocated him with a plastic bag,I have been toying with the idea that she drugged him just before they left the house so he may of been woozy getting in the truck and passed out while she drove to wherever she drove to!, then slipped the bag over his head until he was gone.
She could have taken a tarp and slipped it under him once he was out to contain any expelled fluids and then rolled him up in it after she was done.
It wouldn't have taken long really if he was drugged and unconscious, no fighting back and then she just had to find her spot to leave him. All MOO
I hope she did over medicate him with 'something'..
I hope he did slip peacefully into an unconcious state..
I truly hope he was spared knowing & feeling what his so called step mum did to him..

I went up to rampart where you're able to shoot guns this morning with my husband and we saw a bunch of search and rescue vehicles along with one that had the tank looking tires on it (I'm really bad with these things names) and the roads were pretty bad deep into the area there (snow). Not 100% sure it's for Gannon but it is in Douglas County so it could possibly be one of the searches. It's very easy to be hidden from people there which made me really think he could be there. I felt heartbroken thinking he could be there but I'm really hoping they find him so they can bring him home to his family.

@Vanwyngaarden121 thank you for sharing this. I know the searches MUST be happening, just out of our sight. They want him found just as much as we all do, maybe more as they know things we don't about this horrible crime!

"On Sunday, we went on a hike and Gannon was there crying with me because I was crying."

She did not need to tell that Gannon was crying. Yet, it was on her mind.

She had the need to explain why Gannon was crying.

MOO

This has always struck me also. IMO he was observed crying. Maybe she was observed crying also. She felt like she had to explain why (saying that it was about Kobe's death). I think things started unraveling on the hike or maybe the night before soon after AS left for the airport.

@Vanwyngaarden121 thank you for sharing this. I know the searches MUST be happening, just out of our sight. They want him found just as much as we all do, maybe more as they know things we don't about this horrible crime!
I knew they were searching but I never thought I'd see them in action. Poor little guy, my heart seriously breaks every time I think about him.

Since it appears that TS carried a soft rifle case to the truck, that is the exact type of area they need to search. Areas around shooting ranges or state game lands. Anywhere that a gunshot would not be heard or cause alarm. Where I live, the sound of gunshots is expected especially around hunting season. If AS told LE that one of his rifles was missing, they might be thinking along the same lines.

This is a really sound theory.
I think it is a good possibility.

Here are some ways that Ms Stauch may have screwed up:

• Videoing various of her activities (and Gannon's) at times near to when he disappeared
  • Loading things into the truck while on neighbors' cameras (plural, MOO)
  • Appearing on various cameras in the area where the searches are taking place
  • Throwing evidence out of her truck/car, things with DNA on them (blood evidence included)
  • Admitting to a reporter that she threw things out of the truck, one of which was bloody wood
  • Somehow getting a quantity of Gannon's blood in the home
  • Making an urgent call to have the home cleaned or otherwise returned to its state of cleanliness (so that AS wouldn't notice)
  • Making a missing poster with erroneous information about Gannon
  • Renting a car for spurious reasons when Gannon had only been missing for 12 hours
  • Transporting a body in one or more vehicles
  • Lying to AS in text messages and phone calls
  • Wearing her Apple Watch all day on Monday
  • Involving her 17 year old daughter in her alibi
  • Being abusive to Gannon in front of witnesses
  • Taunting of Gannon's family on SM
  • Leaving the state soon after Gannon disappeared
  • Not realizing that rental cars have geotrackers on them for just such cases as these
  • Not realizing that GPS on the AppleWatch isn't disabled by leaving the phone at home
  • Lying to police about Gannon running away (about him being at home between 2 and 3:15)
  • Evidence of body fluids/blood in at least one vehicle
  • Prior suspicion of abuse by school system likely
  • A past history of vengeful behavior and threats to AS and possibly LH
  • Ceasing to cooperate with police (interviews) early on in the investigation (probably Day 2)
  • Injuries to her hands
I'm sure there's more. This is just my list of reasonably expected outcomes when we see the arrest warrant. I think there will be dozens of objects with either blood or DNA on them. I suspect there will be cadaverine and other components of decomp found on her clothing, perhaps in the laundry, or maybe in the vehicles.

Olivia DaRocha on Twitter
Here now at a Ride-A-Long for #GannonStauch. Cars are decked out with Sonic, blue, and nicknames like G-man. Hundreds of people are gathered on Austin Bluffs to celebrate a life taken too soon.

I love this! So much being done to show Gannon & his family how much this special boy was loved! They should drive right by the El Paso Co. jail honking their horns at full blast :)

Last edited:
I think strangulation, suffocation, overdose... Something along those lines is likely. I'm not sure he died IN the truck though. On one hand, it might explain why she thought it necessary to tell the world he soiled himself (bowel release upon death), and might explain a couple of other things; but I think cadaver dogs would have picked up on that.

Actually, maybe they did? When did LE first bring dogs around? Does anyone know if the dogs were given access to the cars early on?
No information at all published yet on type of examination vehicles or home or anything underwent.

Colette Bordelon (@ColetteBordelon) on Twitter
·
24m

Look who helped edit my video from #GannonStauch’s memorial cruise today... his sister, Laina. Catch the story on around 300 different vehicles hitting the road today in Gannon’s honor on
@KOAA
at 5:30. I’ll be live from Lorson Ranch.

Wow! This brought me to tears all over again. Just seeing Gannon's little sis and thinking about what she's gone through. I hope she feels the love for her just like Gannon!

• Videoing various of her activities (and Gannon's) at times near to when he disappeared
  • Throwing evidence out of her truck/car, things with DNA on them (blood evidence included)
  • Admitting to a reporter that she threw things out of the truck, one of which was bloody wood
  • Making an urgent call to have the home cleaned or otherwise returned to its state of cleanliness (so that AS wouldn't notice)
  • Renting a car for spurious reasons when Gannon had only been missing for 12 hours
  • Not realizing that rental cars have geotrackers on them for just such cases as these
  • Not realizing that GPS on the AppleWatch isn't disabled by leaving the phone at home
  • Lying to police about Gannon running away (about him being at home between 2 and 3:15)
  • Ceasing to cooperate with police (interviews) early on in the investigation (probably Day 2)
  • Injuries to her hands
I'm sure there's more. This is just my list of reasonably expected outcomes when we see the arrest warrant. I think there will be dozens of objects with either blood or DNA on them. I suspect there will be cadaverine and other components of decomp found on her clothing, perhaps in the laundry, or maybe in the vehicles.

I would add attacking a deputy, but WOW--what a list! I'm not entirely convinced of transporting a body...I still believe there's the possibility the WSM made our sweet hero walk to his demise.

Yes, the US Govt owns the GPS network but those are satellites that our devices read signals from and triangulate our location, altitude, speed, etc. We do not send data back to those satellites from our devices. You know how big our phones and watches would need to be to send that info back to the GPS network? The GPS data is stored on the device and uploaded to your service provider or location services from Apple and Google.

Interesting thank you. I had assumed there was some kind of handshake. I stand corrected.

@Ravenmoon On the video, TS doesn't appear to be shy while carrying that rifle case. I wonder if she ever hunted or went shooting with AS.

I would be shocked to find out anything different.
I know that it has not been a popular opinion..
but, I believe there is an excellent chance that his death was by gunshot wound.

AMOO JMO MOO

I would add attacking a deputy, but WOW--what a list! I'm not entirely convinced of transporting a body...I still believe there's the possibility the WSM made our sweet hero walk to his demise.

OMGoodness. I forgot attacking the deputy! Boggles the mind.

And I'm sure there will be a growing list each week that she's incarcerated. Also, she's going to lie some more.

• Injuries to her hands
@10ofRods You get an A+ on your homework on TS! All evidence of her desperation to conceal the evil within her. She is likely to succumb to the humiliation of exposure at trial.

Last edited:
MOO

To date, LE has been unable to locate Gannon. I might perceive that status as LS having successfully blocked or squelched GPS signal in one or more of the devices on her person and/or in a driven vehicle. Not difficult for an on-person device, difficult on a vehicle device.

I doubt LS had an accomplice, so what is left? Gannon is somewhere within the boundaries of the already-defined search areas and it's simply a matter of time?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...11de50-681b-11e2-85f5-a8a9228e55e7_story.html

After reading the above article, think Apple Watch and cell phone; same concept.

There's this:

4 Different Methods of Jamming GPS - Trackimo

Jamming GPS Signals Is Illegal, Dangerous, Cheap, and Easy

The incredible disappearing car: combating GPS jammers | Geotab

I highly doubt LS had immediate access to GPS blockers and disabling tracking on a rental vehicle would raise alarm bells. Disabling GPS on a personal vehicle might be 'easier' (for lack of a better word) but for most people, it would prove too challenging.

Wrapping numerous layers of aluminum foil around the small antenna on top of most vehicles in production today might do very little in masking GPS signal reception, as devices also utilize internal antennae... not as effective, but still a viable alternative in various case usage.

MOO

Last edited:
@10ofRods You get an A+ on your homework on TS! All evidence of her desperation to conceal the evil within her. She is likely to succumb to this exposure during a trial.

Thank you! Means a lot. I guess I forgot "attacks deputy" and also "various forms of GPS tracking," as well as (almost certainly) "some use of debit or credit cards that will reveal her activity."

Plus she has probably blabbed a lot to a couple of people. Or a lot of people (given what she was up to in her support group).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eveirs