Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those methods are seldom used when someone has a great deal of time to work with, and she didn’t have that luxury.

There is no evidence she plotted this for any significant length of time, and the abuse charges seem to preclude any extended planning.

I believe she planned to kill him, but it was still a reaction to an unplanned event (abuse that went too far).

Gannon not being found is easily explained by the large area in which she could have dumped his body.
I still get this feeling that LE knows it’s that area they have been focusing on. The one where apparently TS made the detour than had to turn around. I think they’ve stalled the search because of the snow, and waiting for the thaw.

Although, I don’t see her following thru with suicide, I also don’t see her being able to stay in jail forever. I am predicting she will commit suicide but after she is found guilty.

at this point, I just hope they find Gannon most importantly for his parents, but also to seal up this case. Trials with no bodies make me Leary, many of us have seen what we think are slam dunk trials go south at times because of the lack of body.

MOO
I was very confident that we wouldn’t see an arrest until Gannon was found. I didn’t think they had enough evidence to pull the trigger, and was shocked when they did that as fast as they did.

Knowing Dan May and what it took him to approve an arrest in the Kelsey Berreth (no body) case, I’m positive we are going to learn that TS screwed up even more than we can possibly imagine.

Once we see that arrest affidavit, and the probable cause hearing occurs, we’re going to be blown away.

I still get this feeling that LE knows it’s that area they have been focusing on. The one where apparently TS made the detour than had to turn around. I think they’ve stalled the search because of the snow, and waiting for the thaw.
I do too. I think he’s ultimately going to be found very close to where they previously searched.

bbm
I believe Avis and Budget. They probably log in to some third party find my car service as needed. That gives them an audit trail from a privacy standpoint.

Its higher up in the technology layers the snooping takes place. The US Govt owns the GPS network. They didnt even need to submit a request to Apple for the watch positioning data IMO.

Cellular Carriers own the cellular networks and LE most certainly needs a warrant to obtain that data.

@Ontario Mom , the photo of Gannon that you are inquiring came from the below WS link. MtnMama sought permission from our Mods, then was so kind to share it with us.

Have your tissues ready :(

Thanks for clearing that up. It's super easy to miss links and for me, I purposely don't watch tear-jerker conferences, tributes, etc., while the case is ongoing (just a personal policy) so I did indeed miss that pic. Thanks again, much appreciated.

I believe Avis and Budget. They probably log in to some third party find my car service as needed. That gives them an audit trail from a privacy standpoint.

Its higher up in the technology layers the snooping takes place. The US Govt owns the GPS network. They didnt even need to submit a request to Apple for the watch positioning data IMO.
Yes, the US Govt owns the GPS network but those are satellites that our devices read signals from and triangulate our location, altitude, speed, etc. We do not send data back to those satellites from our devices. You know how big our phones and watches would need to be to send that info back to the GPS network? The GPS data is stored on the device and uploaded to your service provider or location services from Apple and Google.

Gannon is my hero!
No deals!wait her out, focus all attention on Gannon...when WSM is bored, she will try to play her games, ignore her! Gannon will be found w/o her help...she may want to be near family members so she can use them, but she does NOT love anyone but herself...MOO... gray rocking is current term, been doing this for years... simply do not get sucked into her games/ drama...I get great joy knowing LE have vast experience w/ the Latecias of the world...
... and I am sure that experience includes advisement from top criminal behavioral analysts. I am with you, No deals! If she wants one, she will have to make an offer. Otherwise, shes going down and out.

MOO

It's safe to assume there wasn't enough blood let that Saturday/Sunday because Gannon was observed walking from the house and entering in to the red truck the following Monday morning.

BUT... that doesn't mean additional blood-letting didn't occur that Monday afternoon, assuming Gannon returned with LS in the red truck.

I still believe he did return and whatever happened to him to cause his demise occurred in the house that Monday afternoon and LS spirited him away in the trunk of her vehicle to the airport, then in to the rental vehicle in which she had more than three hours to continue her evil deeds before AS' flight was scheduled to arrive at the airport.

MOO

I thought in an earlier thread local folks posting said trying to dispose of a body there would be like trying to do it at Disney World (or something to that effect.)

JMO
@NCWatcher , I read something similar. Apparently it is a busy tourist site. At this point, it is easier for me to believe TS's mention of Garden of the Gods was nothing but a red herring. If only she could be also charged for wasting LE's valuable time. :mad:

@NCWatcher , I read something similar. Apparently it is a busy tourist site. At this point, it is easier for me to believe TS's mention of Garden of the Gods was nothing but a red herring. If only she could be also charged for wasting LE's valuable time. :mad:
I think she brought it up for two reasons:

It was true.

It shut down the people saying she killed him during that hike.

Her argument was basically “I can prove I didn’t kill him in GOTG, and if I didn’t kill him in GOTG, I am innocent.”

That’s not how it works TS.

Yes Rampart Range is an option, I totally agree.
Thank you for sharing. Can I ask how’s the snow melt going in that area?

It was sunny but pretty windy so the wind chill made it not so fun to be out too long. The snow was melting up there but the road going in was getting worse the further you drove.

Although, I don’t see her following thru with suicide, I also don’t see her being able to stay in jail forever. I am predicting she will commit suicide but after she is found guilty.

at this point, I just hope they find Gannon most importantly for his parents, but also to seal up this case. Trials with no bodies make me Leary, many of us have seen what we think are slam dunk trials go south at times because of the lack of body.

MOO
My opinion is: She thinks to highly of herself to commit suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop