Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree. I think she likely strangled him in his weakened state.

She wouldn’t want noise.
I agree and think she did something that would not cause noise as well. She seemed pretty concerned with that white plastic bag. Maybe she used that as a tool for suffocation. If they found it and it had his saliva on it she has already T-splained that piece of evidence that he brought it with him in case he vomitted.

I know that you are right about this.

I firmly believe that GS will be found, and likely without her help.

I suppose that there is a scintilla of hope that I have that she will give up his location in order for her to feel like she "won" something.

In turn, this little boy can be given a proper burial sooner and his parents can begin to grieve..

But, I digress and admit that I believe your theory to be the one that will prevail.
I think the only way she will give him up is if she comes to the realization she is dead to rights, and there is an offer on the table that she is amenable to.

That requires a level of situational awareness that I don’t think she has.

She definitely wouldn’t give him up because she feels remorse, or because it’s the right thing to do.

There’s always a chance, but I think he’s ultimately found without her help.

I think LE was on to her or at least had strong suspicions from the get go too. Hearing about his "alleged" Google search, interviewing her & looking around the house/yard the night Gannon was reported as a runaway, LS saying she didn't see him leave & didn't know which friend he was going to visit, seeing the bizarre missing flyers that LS made= red flags & suspicion. I'm not LE, but I'm a mom and I thought things didn't sound right when the story ran on our CO news Tues am. Look at her mannerisms, body language, and how she talked in that interview.......we all knew seeing that, do you think she was different when LE first spoke to her on Monday night? I think not!

I think LS threw a tantrum with AS on purpose because he had LH (the woman she was jealous of & despised) staying in their home. She probably was upset about this but it was the perfect excuse that she needed to leave the home. I'm sure at that point AS & LH were concentrating on finding their child, not a love triangle. If that saucer sized pool of blood was in Gannon's room (I think it was) are we supposed to believe that no one (not LE, AS, or LH) didn't notice it immediately on Tuesday? I guess it could've been concealed or covered somehow, but if your kid was missing wouldn't you carefully look around his bedroom for clues or to see if anything was missing? So I think that either AS discovered it on his own on Tues or LE pointed it out to him like LS said in the Crime Online interview. Regardless, I think it was found on Tues so they were on to LS for sure by then. Pure speculation, but I think LE had eyes on TS from this point hoping that she would lead them to Gannon.

JMO MOO
I agree about LE suspicions from the beginning. I’m immediately brought to Faye’s mom who was a suspect for five minutes if ever. Any good LEO has a strong sense based on the call, the initial interview, etc. Gannon’s status was changed in ~24 hours or less. That prolly wasn’t based on hard evidence. That’s was an intelligent conclusion. The hard evidence pointing to TS came after...and quickly.

Taylor Swift
"Firework"
Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting throught the wind
Wanting to start again

Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards
One blow from caving in

Do you ever feel already buried deep
Six feet under scream
But no one seems to hear a thing

Do you know that there's still a chance for you
Cause there's a spark in you

You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July

Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show 'em what your worth
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
You're gonna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own

Oh, you're gonna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own

You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed
So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will blow
And when it's time, you'll know

You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July

Baby you're a firework
Come on slet your colors burst
You're gunna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own

So don't let them take your life for granted
You're the only one who needs to rule your world
When life leave you feel empty and pained
Light on and show what you're worth

And baby you're a firework
Come on slet your colors burst
You're gunna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own

Oh, You're gunna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own
Firework Lyrics by Taylor Swift
Firework (song) - Wikipedia

Firework
" is a song by American singer Katy Perry from her third studio album, Teenage Dream (2010). Perry co-wrote the song with Ester Dean and its producers Stargate and Sandy Vee.

Whomever posted the YouTube video of firework with Taylor Swift, that is actually Katy Perry singing in the video. If you read the summary on the YouTube page, it is a Taylor Swift fan page and the video was put together by a fan using Katy’s song as the music. Sorry, I’m a huge fan of both artists, I know every single song. Taylor Swift has never sung firework.

Sure, they can dangle that carrot, but I'll lay odds nobody's going to want to visit someone who murdered an 11-year-old. Not even family. Or ESPECIALLY not family.
Maybe she wants out of Colorado. Colorado probably wants her out. Give her some choices elsewhere. Her charges would require a Level 3 facility at a minimum. There are correctional industry day worker jobs available. A job can be an inmate’s best friend.
South Carolina:
SCDC | South Carolina Department of Corrections

North Carolina:
NC DPS: Swannanoa Correctional Center for Women

https://www.ncdps.gov/adult-corrections/prisons/prison-facilities/nc-correctional-institution-for-women?a=000003,002240,002381,002281

https://www.ncdps.gov/adultcorrections/prisons/prifacilities/lanesboro-correctional-institution

She disposed of Gannon in a place she knew.

This part of your thoughts is particularly interesting and excellent. Especially since she left her GPS at home and got lost but then states she had her watch and they (LE) knew her movements.

Gannon needs to be found.

I truly feel he is within a 100 mile radius.

She needs to be punished.
She will be punished, that's for sure but she'll receive a fair trial.
I'm more interested in finding Gannon..
LE are in charge of the punishment, the rest of us can try sussing out possible dump sites for the lovely child..?

I was also pondering if a "deal" moving her closer to her family would be the one that would be used for bargaining.

The only other thing that comes to mind is that they may also agree to drop any possible charges against a person that she loves for helping to cover up or destroy evidence.

I am not saying that anyone helped her..it is a hypothetical.

AMOO JMO MOO
Gannon is my hero!
No deals!wait her out, focus all attention on Gannon...when WSM is bored, she will try to play her games, ignore her! Gannon will be found w/o her help...she may want to be near family members so she can use them, but she does NOT love anyone but herself...MOO... gray rocking is current term, been doing this for years... simply do not get sucked into her games/ drama...I get great joy knowing LE have vast experience w/ the Latecias of the world...

Last edited:
Gannon is my hero!
No deals!wait her out, focus all attention on Gannon...when WSM is bored, she will try to play her games, ignore her! Gannon will be found w/o her help...she may want to be near family members so she can use them, but she does NOT love anyone but herself...MOO... gray rocking is current term, been doing this for years... simply do not get sucked into her games/ drama...I get great knowing LE have vast experience w/ the Latecias of the world...
Gannon is my hero!
we in SC graciously decline to extend any of our southern hospitality...y’all keep her, pleeeeaaaaaaahhhhhzzz!

Gannon is my hero!
No deals!wait her out, focus all attention on Gannon...when WSM is bored, she will try to play her games, ignore her! Gannon will be found w/o her help...she may want to be near family members so she can use them, but she does NOT love anyone but herself...MOO... gray rocking is current term, been doing this for years... simply do not get sucked into her games/ drama...I get great joy knowing LE have vast experience w/ the Latecias of the world...

The sad thing is...like a true narcissist, she doesn't really even love herself. Just look where her decisions landed her. She's miserable and always has been. Therefore everyone around her must be miserable too.

It's so sick.

There are some different things I want to address:

TS: "He [AS] was taken around and shown different places of blood inside the house. There was some in the garage. But there are accidents all the time, nose bleeds. Gannon walked around sometimes with blood on his arm from nose bleeds.

"was taken around and shown different places of blood inside the house."

This in itself is is a red flag! How many areas then??!!!

When you rent a car, does the company secretly track you?
Avis and Budget, in a joint statement, said they “unequivocally do not use satellite tracking devices” unless “a vehicle is reported stolen to law enforcement.”

COS

Vehicles at this location can be driven throughout the continental U.S. with no restrictions. Based on availability, one-way rentals may be allowed to some U.S. cities.

I believe Avis and Budget. They probably log in to some third party find my car service as needed. That gives them an audit trail from a privacy standpoint.

Its higher up in the technology layers the snooping takes place. The US Govt owns the GPS network. They didnt even need to submit a request to Apple for the watch positioning data IMO.

I believe Avis and Budget. They probably log in to some third party find my car service as needed. That gives them an audit trail from a privacy standpoint.

Its higher up in the technology layers the snooping takes place. The US Govt owns the GPS network. They didnt even need to submit a request to Apple for the watch positioning data IMO.

Yes I agree. Especially since the FBI was involved very early on in the investigation.

Just look at all the agencies who were thanked at the press conference when they announced she had been arrested.

It doesn't look good for step mom.

Maybe she wants out of Colorado. Colorado probably wants her out. Give her some choices elsewhere. Her charges would require a Level 3 facility at a minimum. There are correctional industry day worker jobs available. A job can be an inmate’s best friend.
South Carolina:

North Carolina:
NC DPS: Swannanoa Correctional Center for Women

https://www.ncdps.gov/adult-corrections/prisons/prison-facilities/nc-correctional-institution-for-women?a=000003,002240,002381,002281

https://www.ncdps.gov/adultcorrections/prisons/prifacilities/lanesboro-correctional-institution
Perhaps she can go into teaching English or math in the institution fulfilling her life long dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46