FL - Ajike "AJ" Owens, 35, fatally shot by neighbor, Marion County, June 2023 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
While I understand the decision not to pursue Murder charges logically, I am disappointed nonetheless. Manslaughter will be much easier to prove given the door was closed, there was no window through which the per could aim specifically. While it seems clear to me she wanted to shoot to kill, a jury might see it otherwise and I'd rather she pay for her crime than get off completely.

While I understand the decision not to pursue Murder charges logically, I am disappointed nonetheless. Manslaughter will be much easier to prove given the door was closed, there was no window through which the per could aim specifically. While it seems clear to me she wanted to shoot to kill, a jury might see it otherwise and I'd rather she pay for her crime than get off completely.

That firearm enhancement may get her a serious sentence.

Update: Ajike “AJ” Owens’ family attorneys gave moving testimony this morning in a press conference, just one day after formal charges were filed against Susan Lorincz for her role in the fatal shooting.

The attorneys for the family of Ajike “AJ” Owens say her surviving loved ones are “extremely disappointed” in the lack of a second-degree murder charge against Susan Lorincz, but they will continue to fight for the highest possible sentence for the manslaughter charge Owens’ alleged killer is facing.

Family liaison Takema Robinson, along with attorneys Anthony Thomas and Benjamin Crump, hosted a press conference Tuesday, one day after State Attorney Bill Gladson announced that Lorincz would be charged with manslaughter rather than the second-degree murder charge the family sought. [..]

The footage released by the Marion County Sheriff's Office shows the multiple times Lorincz called the cops on Owens over various kids from the neighborhood playing near her Ocala apartment.

The officers can be seen clearly exasperated with Lorincz in one of the cuts, which led to an officer calling her a 'psycho,' with Owens suggesting mental problems.
In a clip from last August, she tells the officers that the children are 'calling me *advertiser censored*' and cursing at her, with Lorincz making it a point to say that she is a 'doctor' who needs quiet.

The deputies noted that the rental apartment she lived in and the area around it was not her property.

Update: Ajike “AJ” Owens’ family attorneys gave moving testimony this morning in a press conference, just one day after formal charges were filed against Susan Lorincz for her role in the fatal shooting.

The attorneys for the family of Ajike “AJ” Owens say her surviving loved ones are “extremely disappointed” in the lack of a second-degree murder charge against Susan Lorincz, but they will continue to fight for the highest possible sentence for the manslaughter charge Owens’ alleged killer is facing.

Family liaison Takema Robinson, along with attorneys Anthony Thomas and Benjamin Crump, hosted a press conference Tuesday, one day after State Attorney Bill Gladson announced that Lorincz would be charged with manslaughter rather than the second-degree murder charge the family sought. [..]
Its clear 2nd in my opinion if not first. She set it up, assaulting the tween, breaking the iPad. She would know her nemesis would be at her door mad.

When justice is given by citizens to state to administer, the deal is, the state need to deliver justice.

I would rather the
DA try for second or first degree murder, and maybe lose, but because a jury said so, not because the state lacked the energy for a fight about this murder.

Reminds me of the Amaud Arbury case in a way. There is an deep expectation of leniency by white southern racists.

She got her self hating the kids so much that she slipped over into murder.
Of course kids can be obnoxious and cruel, loud and annoying.
That is why there 55+ communities.

However, going out and taking an iPad one of them left on the ground is so provocative, the throwimg at its tween owner...breaking it...
I see this it as the trigger to initiate enact a plan.

Last edited:
Its clear 2nd in my opinion if not first. She set it up, assaulting the tween, breaking the iPad. She would know her nemesis would be at her door mad.

When justice is given by citizens to state to administer, the deal is, the state need to deliver justice.

I would rather the
DA try for second or first degree murder, and maybe lose, but because a jury said so, not because the state lacked the energy for a fight about this murder.

Reminds me of the Amaud Arbury case in a way. There is an deep expectation of leniency by white southern racists.

She got her self hating the kids so much that she slipped over into murder.
Of course kids can be obnoxious and cruel, loud and annoying.
That is why there 55+ communities.

However, going out and taking an iPad one of them left on the ground is so provocative, the throwimg at its tween owner...breaking it...
I see this it as the trigger to initiate enact a plan.

I think she premeditated it but wonder how far back? Has the reacted to the hero status that others have gotten for the stand your ground stuff?

422023SC002830SCAXXX
LORINCZ, SUSAN
RESIDENTIAL EVICTIONS POSSESSION ONLY

Well, she succeeded at getting evicted. She got bond on the manslaughter charge, she is unemployed and was planning on filing for disability. So maybe, she's living under a bridge with that ankle monitor? Dumb broad. She should have stayed in jail, 3 hots & cot beats being homeless. JMO

1689264595131.png

Susan Lorincz, the woman accused of shooting and killing her neighbor Ajike "AJ" Owens last year, appeared in Marion County court on Friday morning.
Racial slurs, 911 call in focus during Susan Lorincz's final hearing before AJ Owens manslaughter trial

When is Susan Lorincz's trial?​

Jury selection is slated for Monday, Aug. 11.

Lorincz's trial is set to begin Tuesday, Aug. 12.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tased×20
Back