Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
worst possible reason is that they know his little body has been destroyed
best possible reason-i can't think of any..
How could she “destroy” his body though? That would be impractical, would leave more evidence than its worth, and she probably didn’t have the time.

To do this she’d have to recover his body with that rental vehicle, which was risky enough. I can’t fathom her then taking drastic measures, or being able to do so without leaving a damning trail.

Patrick Frazee did that, but he had the benefit of days of lead time. TS had no such luxury.

I absolutely believe Gannon’s body is recoverable, but it’s an incredibly difficult task with an area that large, the terrain, and snow cover.

@Ontario Mom , the photo of Gannon that you are inquiring came from the below WS link. MtnMama sought permission from our Mods, then was so kind to share it with us.

Have your tissues ready :(

Oh dang. I wasn’t ready for that. I should have bought stock in Kleenex.

Dear Father, please bestow your mercy, grace and blessings upon Albert, Landen and Laina. The most painful of goodbyes are the ones that are left unsaid and never explained. Amen

I went up to rampart where you're able to shoot guns this morning with my husband and we saw a bunch of search and rescue vehicles along with one that had the tank looking tires on it (I'm really bad with these things names) and the roads were pretty bad deep into the area there (snow). Not 100% sure it's for Gannon but it is in Douglas County so it could possibly be one of the searches. It's very easy to be hidden from people there which made me really think he could be there. I felt heartbroken thinking he could be there but I'm really hoping they find him so they can bring him home to his family.

I would not be surprised to learn searches are currently happening. We just don't know about them. Given they have charged her the push may be even more intense to find this little man. IMO
I wouldn’t be surprised either. Keep reminding myself that every time there’s is a period of silence LE shows me just how busy they have been behind the scenes.

I went up to rampart where you're able to shoot guns this morning with my husband and we saw a bunch of search and rescue vehicles along with one that had the tank looking tires on it (I'm really bad with these things names) and the roads were pretty bad deep into the area there (snow). Not 100% sure it's for Gannon but it is in Douglas County so it could possibly be one of the searches. It's very easy to be hidden from people there which made me really think he could be there. I felt heartbroken thinking he could be there but I'm really hoping they find him so they can bring him home to his family.
Yes Rampart Range is an option, I totally agree.

It looks like she’s on suicide watch, so she’s going to be in a single cell that is subject to near constant monitoring.

She has to be absolutely miserable.

And given that she's used to being in total control of her surroundings, she has no immediately available coping mechanism. No one to pick on, no one to blame for anything. And constant narcissistic injuries from the meanies inside the jail.

I won't be surprised if she ends up in 3 point restraints at some point before this moves along to court. Maybe even 4 point.

I wouldn't be surprised if John Wilson has already began to search with his drone. Perhaps he will wait until more snow melts. What an amazingly compassionate person he is!

The police will likely utilize their drones and helicopter soon, as well.

It is astonishing how clear and detailed the footage is from the drones.

'Anything I Can Do To Help': Drone Pilot Helps Search For Missing 11-Year-Old Gannon Stauch

"FOUNTAIN, Colo. (CBS4)– John Wilson never thought his personal drone would ever be used to search for a missing child. Yet that’s exactly what the certified drone pilot is using his device for following the disappearance of 11-year-old Gannon Stauch.

"Not long after Gannon disappeared last month, Wilson jumped into action to help. He coordinated with the FAA to fly his drone over the restricted airspace in his neighborhood in Fountain."

Last edited:
Wondering if the reason that AS became so emotional upon watching the video was because he recognized LS carrying his own rifle case.

** Warning, the contents of this post may be disturbing.

@Angels27 The thought is horrifying, but justice for Gannon includes facing the brutal reality of what he endured.

Attached are images of a person on a mission and carrying a soft rifle case. Many avid hunters prefer soft cases and usually slide them behind the front seat in their truck. Search a large shopping site for 'soft rifle case', the average length is only 3.5 ft.

Also attached is an image of a mounted buck head indicating the home of a hunter. Maybe a relative, but given that AS was also military, he had guns. AS can attest to one missing, and LE can determine if it was recently fired. The PC gave no doubt that GS was dead.

A gun offers the perp distance to commit their crime. It minimizes blood splatter as well as the chance of acquiring defense wounds.

Surveillance video may show Gannon Stauch leaving with stepmom - KRDO

How could she “destroy” his body though? That would be impractical, would leave more evidence than its worth, and she probably didn’t have the time.

To do this she’d have to recover his body with that rental vehicle, which was risky enough. I can’t fathom her then taking drastic measures, or being able to do so without leaving a damning trail.

Patrick Frazee did that, but he had the benefit of days of lead time. TS had no such luxury.

I absolutely believe Gannon’s body is recoverable, but it’s an incredibly difficult task with an area that large, the terrain, and snow cover.
landill.. a rubbish 'crusher'/ compactor, possibly causing his body to be impaled upon rocks if thrown from a great height, incineration, if any were available.. encasing in wet cement, hog farms, chemical dissolution... again, have no clue what options were available to her but if she pre-planned it, for weeks, longer, she could have set something up without causing too many questions, buying chemicals in small batches.. an empty metal barrel...
I dunno... But I do know that they have great and infinite resources at their disposal, she didn't have a whole lot of time, dogs would have unmasked a scent if he was underground..
I'm baffled.. cos now they know everything except his location..

Thank you for sharing. Can I ask how’s the snow melt going in that area?

It looks like she’s on suicide watch, so she’s going to be in a single cell that is subject to near constant monitoring.

She has to be absolutely miserable.
Although, I don’t see her following thru with suicide, I also don’t see her being able to stay in jail forever. I am predicting she will commit suicide but after she is found guilty.

at this point, I just hope they find Gannon most importantly for his parents, but also to seal up this case. Trials with no bodies make me Leary, many of us have seen what we think are slam dunk trials go south at times because of the lack of body.

MOO

Totally agree. I think she likely strangled him in his weakened state.

She wouldn’t want noise.

Strangulation has always been my first theory. Maybe in the back seat of that truck. Little noise like you pointed out, he’s a child and she clearly is stronger & dare I say, less mess to contend with.

HER mention of a bloody board paused that theory for a moment. Right now, I’m not even considering it because it’s only come from her.

landill.. a rubbish 'crusher'/ compactor, possibly causing his body to be impaled upon rocks if thrown from a great height, incineration, if any were available.. encasing in wet cement, hog farms, chemical dissolution... again, have no clue what options were available to her but if she pre-planned it, for weeks, longer, she could have set something up without causing too many questions, buying chemicals in small batches.. an empty metal barrel...
I dunno... But I do know that they have great and infinite resources at their disposal, she didn't have a whole lot of time, dogs would have unmasked a scent if he was underground..
I'm baffled.. cos now they know everything except his location..
Those methods are seldom used when someone has a great deal of time to work with, and she didn’t have that luxury.

There is no evidence she plotted this for any significant length of time, and the abuse charges seem to preclude any extended planning.

I believe she planned to kill him, but it was still a reaction to an unplanned event (abuse that went too far).

Gannon not being found is easily explained by the large area in which she could have dumped his body.

You know what irritated me the most about that first missing poster? Well, a lot. But right now the fact that "whoever" made it wrote "Police Report" along the top and some strange number. Was that to make it look official or something? Who does that?!

It’s strange.

If she created it, (and I think she absolutely did) it reads more like a WANTED poster of a unruly child. She’s such a Ahole.

Strangulation has always been my first theory. Maybe in the back seat of that truck. Little noise like you pointed out, he’s a child and she clearly is stronger & dare I say, less mess to contend with.

HER mention of a bloody board paused that theory for a moment. Right now, I’m not even considering it because it’s only come from her.

strangulation/ suffocation or sleeping pill overdose is my guess.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member