Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-meditation is not required for the charge of Murder 1.
BUT... i do feel it was premeditated.
This is relevant because it might assist with search locations.
Narrow it down further to places she previously visited, a lot more than GOG.

She disposed of Gannon in a place she knew.

I think it's likely his cause of death is possibly the same as his disposal.
-a push from a high place to his death.
-the use of the 4wd to access that spot.
-a finite amount of time, a finite amount of tracks off the road she said she traveled.

Does that not narrow down possible locations considerably?
Does any local person, or a person that is really good with maps have any ideas based upon above?
Forget hire car for now. Let's try working out the possibilities.

She disposed of Gannon in a place she knew.

This part of your thoughts is particularly interesting and excellent. Especially since she left her GPS at home and got lost but then states she had her watch and they (LE) knew her movements.

Gannon needs to be found.

I truly feel he is within a 100 mile radius.

She needs to be punished.

Last edited:
Wow, after seeing this picture and the one with TS carrying the long soft case, there’s a strong chance we are looking at the murder weapon.

MOO
Nah, I don't think she used that as a murder weapon. I DO think she used its case for something. Hence no case, just the bow leaning against the wall.

here's a random Google image of the type of case:

Attachments

• IMG_20200308_143534.jpg
    IMG_20200308_143534.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 16
I think the confusion is they both sing a firework song. I haven’t watched this YouTube channel. Really don’t care to so I don’t know which version was played there. I posted those lyrics because ironically it reminds me of Gannon. Moo
Not a fan of either singer but Katy Perry sings Fireworks, Taylor Swift sings Sparks Fly. Both came out around the same time. The lyrics posted a few pages back are Katy Perry's song attributed to Taylor Swift. It is wrong. The video in question is TS and her daughter signing Katy Perry's Fireworks.

I'm a professional graphic designer, and I use photoshop all day, every day.
Creating designs, mock-ups for marketing & advertising, editing photos for clients, etc.
I see absolutely nothing out of the ordinary about this pic.
No tell-tale signs of "photoshopping" mistakes that most people make.

jmo

Thank you for offering this. I'm not a seasoned photoshopper, so I'll rely on your expert opinion on this one!

Last edited:
I was also pondering if a "deal" moving her closer to her family would be the one that would be used for bargaining.

The only other thing that comes to mind is that they may also agree to drop any possible charges against a person that she loves for helping to cover up or destroy evidence.

I am not saying that anyone helped her..it is a hypothetical.

AMOO JMO MOO
I don’t think she’d be receptive to a deal, atleast at this stage. I’m not sure if giving her a choice of prisons is an option (in a state case), but if it was, she wouldn’t bite. She’ll probably go for broke, and take this to trial.

I think she only cares about herself, and any deal to protect someone else wouldn’t work either. If she did have help from a close family member, this person has likely already cooperated, and is in no legal jeopardy.

After all, the abuse charge came from somewhere, and we do know that there were likely witnesses to that abuse. Only one of those witnesses could have done anything close to a crime (on account of her age).

But who says no to this monster?

Hmm. Almost like it was written by someone who doesn't understand quotation marks.

Someone who may in fact consistently use quotation marks in places of asterisks. Or whatever. You know, someone with a lackadaisical attitude about grammar and punctuation.

I'll keep trying to think of someone associated with this case who fits the bill (and has a digital photo of Gannon from the day before he went missing). I'll certainly factor in that someone else may have actually run out and gotten copies made. Because lots of people were offering to help and still want to help.

:D:D:D

I was also pondering if a "deal" moving her closer to her family would be the one that would be used for bargaining.

The only other thing that comes to mind is that they may also agree to drop any possible charges against a person that she loves for helping to cover up or destroy evidence.

I am not saying that anyone helped her..it is a hypothetical.

AMOO JMO MOO
The thing with that though, is I don’t think she cares about collateral damage. She only cares about Letecia.

** Warning, the contents of this post may be disturbing.

@Angels27 The thought is horrifying, but justice for Gannon includes facing the brutal reality of what he endured.

Attached are images of a person on a mission and carrying a soft rifle case. Many avid hunters prefer soft cases and usually slide them behind the front seat in their truck. Search a large shopping site for 'soft rifle case', the average length is only 3.5 ft.

Also attached is an image of a mounted buck head indicating the home of a hunter. Maybe a relative, but given that AS was also military, he had guns. AS can attest to one missing, and LE can determine if it was recently fired. The PC gave no doubt that GS was dead.

A gun offers the perp distance to commit their crime. It minimizes blood splatter as well as the chance of acquiring defense wounds.

Surveillance video may show Gannon Stauch leaving with stepmom - KRDO
it's a lot harder to shoot accurately with a handgun than most untrained ppl realize. Even hard with a rifle. Somewhat easier with a shotgun. Why would Gannon stand still if he were about to get shot? Hitting a moving target is ridiculously difficult. If he was already very weak, she could have strangled him or hit him with something. From all that has been posted about that part of Colorado, and especially if she made all the shopping stops we can't critique, it just doesnt seem logical that she would want to generate all the noise with a firearm. Probably several shots. If AS or she had firearms in the house, those would be checked right away for use, or unexplained absence.

Not a fan of either singer but Katy Perry sings Fireworks, Taylor Swift sings Sparks Fly. Both came out around the same time. The lyrics posted a few pages back are Katy Perry's song attributed to Taylor Swift. It is wrong. The video in question is TS and her daughter signing Katy Perry's Fireworks.

To make this even more confusing, I stared at your post for a full minute wondering how on earth you thought that was a video of Taylor Swift and her daughter. Lol.

My brain is fried!

it's a lot harder to shoot accurately with a handgun than most untrained ppl realize. Even hard with a rifle. Somewhat easier with a shotgun. Why would Gannon stand still if he were about to get shot? Hitting a moving target is ridiculously difficult. If he was already very weak, she could have strangled him or hit him with something. From all that has been posted about that part of Colorado, and especially if she made all the shopping stops we can't critique, it just doesnt seem logical that she would want to generate all the noise with a firearm. Probably several shots. If AS or she had firearms in the house, those would be checked right away for use, or unexplained absence.
Totally agree. I think she likely strangled him in his weakened state.

She wouldn’t want noise.

Hmm. Almost like it was written by someone who doesn't understand quotation marks.

Someone who may in fact consistently use quotation marks in places of asterisks. Or whatever. You know, someone with a lackadaisical attitude about grammar and punctuation.

I'll keep trying to think of someone associated with this case who fits the bill (and has a digital photo of Gannon from the day before he went missing). I'll certainly factor in that someone else may have actually run out and gotten copies made. Because lots of people were offering to help and still want to help.

Good point! Someone was "told" those things and captured those photos and made a flyer in the early onset trying to help anyway they could.

That would actually make more sense given the number of hours or lack there of LS had to try and pull this whole thing off.

GREAT sleuthing thoughts.

Why would T photo shop the GOG picture? He was seen alive getting into the truck the next morning. IMO, the GOG pic doesn't have much to do with anything.

I think this stems from a discussion last night about people wondering when LE might have suspected LS and had eyes on her. I just pointed out how odd this flyer she created was & that she was attempting to mislead LE & everyone from the get go. There seems to be some discrepancy if the flyer was created by LS or a "friend." I believe she created it, either way it's completely bizarre and not aimed at finding Gannon.

ETA: If LS really took a selfie in the truck on Monday why not use that pic for the flyer, it would've been that last pic before he disappeared? That flyer was NOT designed to find Gannon!

Last edited:
I don’t think she’d be receptive to a deal, atleast at this stage. I’m not sure if giving her a choice of prisons is an option (in a state case), but if it was, she wouldn’t bite. She’ll probably go for broke, and take this to trial.

I think she only cares about herself, and any deal to protect someone else wouldn’t work either. If she did have help from a close family member, this person has likely already cooperated, and is in no legal jeopardy.

After all, the abuse charge came from somewhere, and we do know that there were likely witnesses to that abuse. Only one of those witnesses could have done anything close to a crime (on account of her age).

But who says no to this monster?

I know that you are right about this.

I firmly believe that GS will be found, and likely without her help.

I suppose that there is a scintilla of hope that I have that she will give up his location in order for her to feel like she "won" something.

In turn, this little boy can be given a proper burial sooner and his parents can begin to grieve..

But, I digress and admit that I believe your theory to be the one that will prevail.

I was using the airline weight limit as a point of reference to what 50 lbs would feel like to move between cars.

I personally can lift >100 lbs and I’m not that strong... but when it’s dead weight, I struggle. Just bags of cat litter are hard for me to get out of a trunk, and they are less than 100.
We had a variation of this discussion in the Heidi B. case. A dead person in a duffle bag could be kind of tumbled in and out of a trunk. It would actually be harder to lift in a suitcase, imo. The part that makes me question this, is where the car was parked at the airport? It could be noticed if other cars were nearby.

I think she took a shovel. Not to shovel dirt, but to shovel a bit of snow. Somewhere. I also think she had used abandonment and threats of abandonment as punishment, many times.

Since we're just throwing out theories.

I agree that she didn't want noise.

Move her incarceration to facility near her family so they could easily visit her

Sure, they can dangle that carrot, but I'll lay odds nobody's going to want to visit someone who murdered an 11-year-old. Not even family. Or ESPECIALLY not family.

One Gannon is located, she has NOTHING to offer anyone, for the rest of her life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members