Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're in 2 separate courts with 2 separate judges. I would think the divorce and spousal support would be in one court and the criminal holding and who's paying for that support is another.
yes. they are. Spousal support is not common for short term marriages. Especially for someone well educated like TS.

People may say that the above quote disqualifies LS even though she states she was indeed appointed GAL
I’m sure she has a framed “lawyer degree” hanging next to her doctorate, PhD, president of the PTA, and all the other official accolades./s. :rolleyes:

But AS and LH didn't divorce in CO. SC doesn't require GALs to be attorneys. Neither does my state. Volunteer GALs do a superb job in my state, I know. That said, no way she was appointed as a GAL in that case. I don't know that SHE claimed she was though. A poster on WS in this thread said he/she had seen the divorce paperwork.

JMO

So
Lots of info from LS interview sources.
Can someone tell me that this is the itinetary she asserts for 1/27:

Mandan Dr.
to N. Nevada Petco

N. Nevada Petco
to Castle Rock Play it Again

Castle Rock Play it Again
to N. Nevada Petco

N.Nevada Petco
To Mandan Dr.
Trying to follow along on my phone and make dinner. Has anyone done time it takes for Petco to the search areas? I am not sure which Petco I am wanting to use to calculate the distance. Sorry if it was shared, I only saw time to PIA from Petco.
I drove from the same parking lot and reached the search area about 45 minutes later. Hope this helps.

The neighbor of Colorado boy Gannon Stauch, who recorded footage of the child leaving home with his stepmother the day he disappeared, says that he gave the correct dates of the videos, despite the stepmother’s insistence that he may not have.

<snip>

CrimeOnline spoke with Drayton regarding the date of the security footage. Drayton said he not only was he absolutely sure that Stauch left with Gannon on January 27 and returned home alone, but the video footage was given to the FBI with the dates and time stamps attached.

Drayton then provided CrimeOnline with security footage taken on Sunday, January 26.

“I was looking back and I saw them, and they were outside Sunday playing. It was before Monday,” Drayton said. “She backed up and said, ‘Gannon you get on this side, Laina you get on the other side,’ because I could hear what they were saying. My camera picks up sound and everything. I got them coming. I got him getting out of the car Sunday and running to the house. He was perfectly fine.”

Drayton said the following morning, however, Gannon could barely walk.

Drayton added that there is a lot more footage that has not been shown publicly, that was handed over to authorities.

“Nobody offered me any money. I didn’t release the tapes. News media released it. They were told not to but they released it…I guess she didn’t realize that I had a camera, but the FBI came and recorded [the footage] I guess from Saturday until that whole week. So they know everything she done from that Saturday until that following Saturday.”

‘He could barely walk’: Gannon Stauch neighbor confirms security footage dates after stepmother’s murder arrest [EXCLUSIVE]
Good grief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow!!!!!!!!!!

"She may have known how to injure him without leaving bruises."

Yes, and this lends to: "He was taken around and shown different places of blood inside the house. There was some in the garage."

Abuse and cover up of the abuse was an ongoing situation.

"Whatever she did to injure him on Sunday, however, crossed the line, and she knew she couldn't cover it up."

Agreed!

I think she went into insomniac hyperspeed. She probably went through fast moving scenarios of getting rid of him all night long.

As for her "It" interview, I think she was still on hyperspeed. Sometimes she was too fast for her motor functions to catch up with.

It isn't uncommon for people who are experiencing mania to have slurred speech, jumbled speech, or irregular speech. Their brain is moving too fast for the rest of their body to catch up.
I wonder whether part of her 'speech' was an effort to thrash the prosecution presentation?
She stated people were living in the house, a crime scene.
She states 'he was taken around the house '.. a relative shown incriminating evidence...
I wonder whether it was also an effort to convey a message to LH that her former husband was in contact with her.
I wonder if any of it happened at all?
I agree with your analysis of her thought patterns throughout.

Of course. I wasn't suggesting he should be at all indebted to her, but I wasn't sure if he legally could be forced to provide her with any support now, during, or after the divorce. I know he said he wasn't offering any in the filing, but legalities aren't always what we think should happen. I mostly was asking if others had witnessed how this plays out in other cases or if a lawyer knew legally how it works. Could AS be legally required to provide her money for a defense(if she didn't want a PD) or for commissary? I certainly hope not, but again sometimes legalities make no sense.
Thank you @Kismet7 It should go without saying that neither of us think that AS should pay TS anything. The question is asked to how the law stands. It would be another crime in itself if he was ordered to pay her until the divorce is final. However, TS is ballsy enough to request it. IMOO.

The neighbor directly across the street has a ring camera, nothing has been mentioned in the media, so we don't know for certain if there is footage. But like you, I bet we'll see more evidence (including Sunday night) that cooks her goose, when the PC affidavits are published.
I like cooked goose. It tastes pretty good.

I drove from the same parking lot and reached the search area about 45 minutes later. Hope this helps.

Thanks for that. So 45 minutes there, 45 back. I think it was stated about 2 hours between her Petco visits. Only gives her 30 to maybe 60 minutes max if it was a little more than 2 hours between visits or she was hauling tail. Hmmm. Surely she isn't lying more. TS is the epitome of honesty. I gotta take a break and gather my thoughts. Be back later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ResortedOnce