France, Dominique Pélicot, drugged wife of 50 years nightly, filmed rape by at least 51 men, 2011-2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
rbbm Oct 3 '24
''He kept detailed records, saving videos and photographs of each man in file folders categorized by their first name—“part pleasure,” he later explained in court, “but also, part insurance.” With regard to his wife’s safety, however, he was strikingly nonchalant. He didn’t require that any of the men accused of raping his wife use condoms. Some are accused of choking her while Dominique watched; others, of assaulting her with objects. One man, who was HIV-positive, allegedly raped Gisèle on six separate occasions, telling Dominique that he couldn’t maintain an erection if he wore protection''

rbbm Oct 3 '24
''He kept detailed records, saving videos and photographs of each man in file folders categorized by their first name—“part pleasure,” he later explained in court, “but also, part insurance.” With regard to his wife’s safety, however, he was strikingly nonchalant. He didn’t require that any of the men accused of raping his wife use condoms. Some are accused of choking her while Dominique watched; others, of assaulting her with objects. One man, who was HIV-positive, allegedly raped Gisèle on six separate occasions, telling Dominique that he couldn’t maintain an erection if he wore protection''

Choking??? :mad:

The poor woman could be struggling with brain damage due to oxygen deprivation.

Not to mention all these drugs he was pumping her with :mad:

Honestly,
this is all too much :(

Throw away the key!!!!!!

JMO

Last edited:
rbbm Oct 3 '24
This was all very calculated on Dominique's part. He must've felt he had power and control over not only his wife, but the men he "recruited". There are no excuses for any of them. jmo

View attachment 534880
''On the left, the face of the attacker, according to the testimony of Marion, a real estate agent trapped in Villeparisis in 1999. On the right, the photo of Dominique P. on his passport, renewed in 2015, two years after he moved to Mazan, in Vaucluse. © DR''

eyes are spot on
nose very similar
bags under eyes and face shape also close

Each man has a different story. The one who met both Mr. and Mrs. Pelicot at a bar on New Year's Eve was told by Mr. Pelicot that his wife is attracted to him and wants to sleep with him. Then he was invited back to their house for sex. He didn't think she would be drugged. It was only after he got there that she appeared drunk or asleep, but he was urged on by Mr. Pelicot saying it was okay and that she wanted it. These 50 men should be put in different categories. They are all going to jail. The ones who knew about the drugs should get more jail time.

oh ok well since he was urged on by the rapist/possible murderer, we'll forgive the man :rolleyes:

rbbm Oct 3 '24

I feel like I've said this before in this case but it just keeps getting worse ...

Just wanted to give a thank you too all reporting in this thread with updates. This case is so horrid and deplorable. And somewhat difficult to even try to read and follow. Bless the dear victim. Only her! And no others. Not a single one of them.

And from reading, IMO all those that partook with the disgusting ‘husband’ in the offenses deserve equal measure and punishment. Swift, just, full, and lasting. The victim was not a willing or consenting participant! And IIRC even some of the early comments from the mayor were despicable and so out of touch.

I also found it interesting in the post up thread # 321 that the ‘husband’ or ‘ring leader’ (my words) chose to shield or hide his face in the police van from press reporter cameras. IIUC he was quite proud to ‘share’ his experience and warped twisted desires earlier. IMO all of his conduct and actions seem those of an absolute coward. SMH. /rant MOO

Lengthy, Oct 3 '24
1728001755610.png
"Sometimes it is really unbearable, so I cannot go every day," said Deverlanges, founder of Les Amazones d'Avignon, a group whose members have protested outside Vaucluse criminal court since the case against Pélicot's husband Dominique and 50 other men started on September 2.

"I felt sick," Deverlanges told Newsweek in describing the first time she heard details of how the retired electrician allegedly drugged his wife and recruited accomplices in an online chatroom to sexually violate her while it was being filmed.

"During the hearing I cry and the women around me, you see tears on their faces—it is so inhuman. This woman has been a victim of such monstrosity that we feel compassion and anger and everything is mixed," she said. "You feel so disgusted."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firefly64
Back