Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one think it doesn't so much matter (to Tecia) whether or not she in fact went into the Play It Again Sports, as it does "whether or not the Play It Again Sports was en route to her final destination/something she drove past and didn't in fact enter".

In short, she needs the presence of the Play It Again Sports on her route to explain away both (1), the self-admitted route pings; (2), her odd decision not to go to one of the three Petcos closer to their house instead.
This is worth repeating:

"In short, she needs the presence of the Play It Again Sports on her route to explain away both (1), the self-admitted route pings; (2), her odd decision not to go to one of the three Petcos closer to their house instead."

I think her killing his child would be more than enough.
Agreed, but in all likelihood the divorce case will settle before the murder trial begins. So technically she would be accused, but innocent until proven guilty.
Interesting question though, could or would a judge award support? I'm in California, home of the weird, outlandish legal rulings :rolleyes:

My exact thoughts. They will have nearly every move mapped.

I agree. I think they will have a very detailed map of her actions. Reminds me of the Michelle Le murder and how through the detail was of her murderers movements.
With cameras being a thing now, I’m really hoping the whole case against TS will be on camera, one CCTV at a time.

Where in a PetCo store could you stash/hide something and feel confident it wouldn't be found during hours of other shoppers' and stockers'/staff' activity? The only way the scenario works for me is if she actually left her phone/watch in the car and someone else came to meet her there and she transferred to a different car. That would allow her to say she was in that area shopping for two hours, starting at PetCo and stopping back there before leaving. But that would mean another person's involvement and I don't really think that's the case.

Underneath dusty items. I know there's a small chance they would be found. But that's a negligible risk, IMO. Under the center ring of a clothing rack (assuming they use the same types of racks for doggie coats). Regular shelves have empty spaces in the bases. Only a very small amount of space is needed. Like the gap between an endcap and the shelves.

Of course. I wasn't suggesting he should be at all indebted to her, but I wasn't sure if he legally could be forced to provide her with any support now, during, or after the divorce. I know he said he wasn't offering any in the filing, but legalities aren't always what we think should happen. I mostly was asking if others had witnessed how this plays out in other cases or if a lawyer knew legally how it works. Could AS be legally required to provide her money for a defense(if she didn't want a PD) or for commissary? I certainly hope not, but again sometimes legalities make no sense.
My state allows for emergency spousal support filing - I know we discussed the divorce in a prior thread and someone posted CO statutes - I’m sure this will be litigated in the courts -
JMO

has a transcript of the phonecall been posted?

Dear LadyL,

I haven't seen a transcript yet but I will search for one.

What a phone call! The lies are unbelievable (which of course lies tend to be).

Leticia's statement that the police "took her passport" is as likely as when she said the police "pulled guns on Leticia and her daughter".

TS had her "American Dream" life as she called it. At first she & AS only had the kids part time (they could easily shuttle them back & forth between them and grandparents) when they were living in SC. Once TS & AS moved to Colorado, AS was away working a lot and there was no family in the area, so she was taking care the kids full time, and much of it by herself. My understanding is that LH still had them in the summer & some holidays. She should've known marrying a military man who had children. She signed up for it, but was SUPER biter and resentful as it wasn't the life she had planned. She saw LH as the reason that she was saddled with these kids even though her husband is their father! TS wanted AS, but not the kids. When you marry someone with kids, it's a package deal! This woman is so self-centered and whacko, that she would never have given that a thought!

I'm sure in between vacations and selfies (everything for show) she treated AS's kids like crap and was verbally abusive to them. Gannon got the brunt of it because she admits to being closer to little sister. He was close to LH & his grandparents, but not her. TS thought after all the sacrifices she made & all that she did for Gannon, how dare he not shower her with more attention & affection than he did LH!? With their marriage on the rocks, loosing her potential job, and taking care of these kids that she didn't see as her own or even want, she was a ticking time bomb. It took nothing to throw her over the edge, and Gannon was the easy target. According to her, he was the kid that would do what ever she asked right away! She abused & severely injured him in a fit of rage that weekend and there was no turning back in her mind! Poor sweet Gannon :(:(

Of course. I wasn't suggesting he should be at all indebted to her, but I wasn't sure if he legally could be forced to provide her with any support now, during, or after the divorce. I know he said he wasn't offering any in the filing, but legalities aren't always what we think should happen. I mostly was asking if others had witnessed how this plays out in other cases or if a lawyer knew legally how it works. Could AS be legally required to provide her money for a defense(if she didn't want a PD) or for commissary? I certainly hope not, but again sometimes legalities make no sense.
Gah. I hope the courts wouldn’t do that to him. I think of AS often. I have an acquaintance who dated Koelhepp (sp?). I can only imagine all the second guessing running through your head.

Honestly, I don't think she ever made it to Castle Rock. But I do think she was at PETCO. I think she did what we just did. She added up the math, realized there was WAY too much time unaccounted for in this little trip....and then

she.....

wait for it.....

LIED!

This is worth repeating:

"In short, she needs the presence of the Play It Again Sports on her route to explain away both (1), the self-admitted route pings; (2), her odd decision not to go to one of the three Petcos closer to their house instead."

Why didnt she go to the Play it Again Sports 32 minutes away? Was she ever asked?

Is she present at the divorce hearing, because HER HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!! She'll go from 0-60 in no time flat and will rant about how much she's done for AS & his family and how it's everyone else's fault.

Seriously, she needs to have those handcuffs triple checked for tightness that day! :D

Agreed, but in all likelihood the divorce case will settle before the murder trial begins. So technically she would be accused, but innocent until proven guilty.
Interesting question though, could or would a judge award support? I'm in California, home of the weird, outlandish legal rulings :rolleyes:
But, a judge can use his common sense and place the matter on hold till trial ends. This is the killing of a child.

Is she present at the divorce hearing, because HER HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!! She'll go from 0-60 in no time flat and will rant about how much she's done for AS & his family and how it's everyone else's fault.

Seriously, she needs to have those handcuffs triple checked for tightness that day! :D

Is it wrong to hope LH is there supporting AS.

I wondered about that too, people want to believe the best about their spouse, and TS was likely pretty convincing. She may have known how to injure him without leaving bruises so AS would think GS was exaggerating. Whatever she did to injure him on Sunday, however, crossed the line, and she knew she couldn't cover it up.

I've pondered what type of injury she could have inflicted, and it might have been some type of mesenteric injury -- similar to the type caused by seatbelts in an accident that injure the bowel from inside, causing rectal bleeding. He wouldn't have been able to control it and may have expelled blood in a puddle on the floor. That could have happened if she kicked him forcefully in the abdomen. All speculation, though.

I just hope they find his body while there is still time to discover exactly what she did to him.
"She may have known how to injure him without leaving bruises."

Yes, and this lends to: "He was taken around and shown different places of blood inside the house. There was some in the garage."

Abuse and cover up of the abuse was an ongoing situation.

"Whatever she did to injure him on Sunday, however, crossed the line, and she knew she couldn't cover it up."

Agreed!

I think she went into insomniac hyperspeed. She probably went through fast moving scenarios of getting rid of him all night long.

As for her "It" interview, I think she was still on hyperspeed. Sometimes she was too fast for her motor functions to catch up with.

It isn't uncommon for people who are experiencing mania to have slurred speech, jumbled speech, or irregular speech. Their brain is moving too fast for the rest of their body to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals