Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She said she drove her car to the airport to get the rental, not the truck. Of course, that might not be true but it seems more likely to me.
JMO
Good catch @NCWatcher ! But taking her own car could be to allow the truck more time to dry. And convincing AS to use the rental car, allowed the truck even more time to dry. She is very cunning! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

And Why TWO trips to Petco ??
Ok--if we are dismissing the Petco and no big deal of buying dog sweaters, much less 3 of them, because they were on sale then I still don' t understand why TWO trips to the store.
And I wonder what she did and where she went In Between those TWO trips to the store.

Agreed. I am not dismissing the fact that the two visits are odd. I do find it odd and her behaviour makes me think it's something odd.

My only point really is that the dog coats, in themselves, may not mean anything. Two visits raises questions and what else she bought raises questions. I'd love to know what she bought other than dog coats.

Good Morning, everyone! Today is a big day... I'm anxious to get a look at the affidavit - this evening? Tomorrow?

Okay, a few things have been rolling around in my head. They may be pointless, but I'm going to put them out there... so I don't forget them, and in case they mean something to anyone else.

First... a few pages back someone mentioned a past case where a body was found on the roof of a building. Someone else mentioned the unexpected finding of Harley Dilly in a chimney. This triggered a memory for me. Does anyone remember the odd poster in the early threads of Gannon's case? We all wondered if it was LS. I, and many of you I'm sure, looked to see when that person has joined WS. Forgive me for not remembering the username. I just remember making the mental note that this person joined at a time that Harley's case was active.

If that member was LS she would possibly have had chimneys in mind. However, I'm aware it's a long shot as that would indicate much more premeditation than is likely. Just throwing it out there.

Secondly.... Dogs. LS mentions Gannon is great with the dogs. LS supposedly buys 3 dog coats at Petco. Divorce papers... Al wants his dog back immediately.

Where is Al's dog? What's up with Petco? Why buy dog coats on the day your stepson is sick?

My mind wanders to all sorts of ideas.

Something that has really been bugging me since the beginning of Gannon’s disappearance is what was it about Gannon that T hated so much that would make her kill only him?One thing I noticed

Everyone keeps saying that T was jealous & wanted to hurt Al & Landen, especially Landen it seems, but if that were 100% true then why didn’t Tee ALSO kill Gannon’s little sister LS? And/or abuse her as well.

The only thing that I can wrap my head around is that 11 year olds (tweens) can have an attitude & can be difficult at times. That coupled with T’s apparent anger management problem I guess I could see her snapping.

Did T also abuse G’s little sister? And did she hate her as much as it seems that she hated G?

Also, I’m hoping that today is the day that they find Gannon!
One thing I noticed is that Gannon looked a lot like his mother and Laina looks like her dad, at least through the eyes.
That can make a difference, I looked like my dad and was left alone, my sister looked like my mother and caught all kinds of grief. It happens.

Good Morning, everyone! Today is a big day... I'm anxious to get a look at the affidavit - this evening? Tomorrow?

Okay, a few things have been rolling around in my head. They may be pointless, but I'm going to put them out there... so I don't forget them, and in case they mean something to anyone else.

First... a few pages back someone mentioned a past case where a body was found on the roof of a building. Someone else mentioned the unexpected finding of Harley Dilly in a chimney. This triggered a memory for me. Does anyone remember the odd poster in the early threads of Gannon's case? We all wondered if it was LS. I, and many of you I'm sure, looked to see when that person has joined WS. Forgive me for not remembering the username. I just remember making the mental note that this person joined at a time that Harley's case was active.

If that member was LS she would possibly have had chimneys in mind. However, I'm aware it's a long shot as that would indicate much more premeditation than is likely. Just throwing it out there.

Secondly.... Dogs. LS mentions Gannon is great with the dogs. LS supposedly buys 3 dog coats at Petco. Divorce papers... Al wants his dog back immediately.

Where is Al's dog? What's up with Petco? Why buy dog coats on the day your stepson is sick?

My mind wanders to all sorts of ideas.

RBBM

Any "normal" person wouldn't be out driving around with a sick child period unless it was to take him to the Doctor or Hospital.

We are not dealing with a normal person here so any logical discussion regarding her statements and actions are somewhat futile. What we think, what she says, what she actually does, are never going to line up because her side of everything is made up of lies.

In her world, carting around a severely sick, injured child, and then buying dog coats may be perfectly normal. SMH

All I know is that had Gannon been my stepson, he wouldn't have been sick or injured in the first place and we wouldn't have 35 threads dedicated to deciphering Tee's lies and trying to find Gannon.

MOO

Good morning. Seems many of us r on same track this am. Was thinking on my way into work that I really think he is near petco. Especially if she did go twice. She wouldn’t have driven too far away the first time.
Now where could she have put him? She mentioned something about 100feet. She did mention the Harley D boy. And she said she wasn’t searching ditches and ponds.
There’s also a good possibility she hurt her hand wherever she was hiding him.

So let’s say she knew Harley D was in a chimney and Chris Watts put his girls in an oil tank.
Where could T hide G that is near petco. Perhaps 100ft high or 100ft below?

One thing I noticed is that Gannon looked a lot like his mother and Laina looks like her dad, at least through the eyes.
That can make a difference, I looked like my dad and was left alone, my sister looked like my mother and caught all kinds of grief. It happens.

IMO, this happens a lot. I have seen it in other cases and also in my personal life as well.

What time is court? Will it be live?

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV

·
4m

It will not be televised live. We will have the video up as soon as we can after all stations have the video. It is an agreement we all have with each other since we have only one camera for the courtroom for all the stations.

It will not be streamed. We have what's called a pool camera for the hearing. This means there's one camera for all stations to share. We are all in agreement that the video will not be aired until all stations have it, if that makes sense!

She said she drove her car to the airport to get the rental, not the truck. Of course, that might not be true but it seems more likely to me.
JMO

She says "my car" I believe, but she had a VW SUV, not a car. Since she constantly misuses words to mislead, I'm more puzzled than ever if she left the truck at the house (maybe she did).

My money is on her leaving the truck at the airport (perhaps even going back to the airport later that Tuesday to swap the rental for the truck, so as to clean the truck).

I guess I just want to find some reason for her to rent a car...

Something that has really been bugging me since the beginning of Gannon’s disappearance is what was it about Gannon that T hated so much that would make her kill only him?

Everyone keeps saying that T was jealous & wanted to hurt Al & Landen, especially Landen it seems, but if that were 100% true then why didn’t Tee ALSO kill Gannon’s little sister LS? And/or abuse her as well.

The only thing that I can wrap my head around is that 11 year olds (tweens) can have an attitude & can be difficult at times. That coupled with T’s apparent anger management problem I guess I could see her snapping.

Did T also abuse G’s little sister? And did she hate her as much as it seems that she hated G?

Also, I’m hoping that today is the day that they find Gannon!
Maybe she has a general dislike for men. She seems to have issues with them. And with G being small, she could take her hatred out on him, who is defenseless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aburke