Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She says "my car" I believe, but she had a VW SUV, not a car. Since she constantly misuses words to mislead, I'm more puzzled than ever if she left the truck at the house (maybe she did).

My money is on her leaving the truck at the airport (perhaps even going back to the airport later that Tuesday to swap the rental for the truck, so as to clean the truck).

I guess I just want to find some reason for her to rent a car...
Leigh said TS said 'I took my OWN car to the airport' which lead me to believe she was actually talking about her own car.
BUT who knows for real right!?
It's not like we can believe any words that come out of the mouth of a child murderer trying to cover her tracks!!

RBBM

Any "normal" person wouldn't be out driving around with a sick child period unless it was to take him to the Doctor or Hospital.

We are not dealing with a normal person here so any logical discussion regarding her statements and actions are somewhat futile. What we think, what she says, what she actually does, are never going to line up because her side of everything is made up of lies.

In her world, carting around a severely sick, injured child, and then buying dog coats may be perfectly normal. SMH

All I know is that had Gannon been my stepson, he wouldn't have been sick or injured in the first place and we wouldn't have 35 threads dedicated to deciphering Tee's lies and trying to find Gannon.

MOO

Sorry I don't think I made myself clear. I don't want to rehash how abnormal her actions were that day. I'm in total agreement. What I was trying to point out is the prominence of something dog-related here:

Interview - "Gannon is great with the dogs". Petco - 3 dog coats. Divorce papers - Al's dog Sadie is missing.

I just think it's possible that there is a connection here and it's important.

She says "my car" I believe, but she had a VW SUV, not a car. Since she constantly misuses words to mislead, I'm more puzzled than ever if she left the truck at the house (maybe she did).

My money is on her leaving the truck at the airport (perhaps even going back to the airport later that Tuesday to swap the rental for the truck, so as to clean the truck).

Whether she drove the truck or her car to the airport to get AS and to pick up the rental, why didn't AS drive the other vehicle back? Why incur the cost of parking? What could she possibly have said to him to explain why his truck/car was being left at the airport and they were using a rental? How could he have believed her story of " one of their cars would spook Gannon if he saw it? That is such a stretch for me.

Mayb
Agreed. I am not dismissing the fact that the two visits are odd. I do find it odd and her behaviour makes me think it's something odd.

My only point really is that the dog coats, in themselves, may not mean anything. Two visits raises questions and what else she bought raises questions. I'd love to know what she bought other than dog coats.
Speculation: maybe something like this:
upload_2020-3-11_11-14-51.png

Good2Go Black Harness for Large Dog bbm
https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petco...arnesses/good2go-black-harness-for-large-dogs

Something that has really been bugging me since the beginning of Gannon’s disappearance is what was it about Gannon that T hated so much that would make her kill only him?

Everyone keeps saying that T was jealous & wanted to hurt Al & Landen, especially Landen it seems, but if that were 100% true then why didn’t Tee ALSO kill Gannon’s little sister LS? And/or abuse her as well.

The only thing that I can wrap my head around is that 11 year olds (tweens) can have an attitude & can be difficult at times. That coupled with T’s apparent anger management problem I guess I could see her snapping.

Did T also abuse G’s little sister? And did she hate her as much as it seems that she hated G?

Also, I’m hoping that today is the day that they find Gannon!

There is no honest way to answer your question unless one of us was actively involved with the family and knew firsthand what the family dynamic was like.

So..my opinion is only that..an opinion.
I would suspect that LS saw GS as weak.
Despite the fact that he overcame a tremendous struggle just coming into this world.
She may have resented the fact that he needed medications, possibly could not keep up with certain activities and maybe he did not really fit into the category of "typical boy".
While this is highly speculative on my part, I was thinking about something she said..and that was
"The only interest in sports he has ever shown was in hockey".
This quote is not verbatim.. it is to the best of my recollection.
Something about that quote rubbed me the wrong way.
It was almost as if she was saying.. "finally , this kid is showing some interest in a more 'manly' behavior."
I think about the hikes that they did, and if the information is accurate about him having some health issues..
that must have been quite hard on poor GS.

Add to that that some parents (not the majority) prefer one sex over the other because they feel more connected or protective over them.. also..there was the factor that GS probably really missed his mom, and possibly asked for her often, and you have a potential powder keg for hostility.

Again all of this is based solely on opinion, experience with others and second hand information.

MOO JMO

All her word salad aside, I wouldn’t put any stock into her calling her SUV a car. I call my van “my car” half the time.

bbm

it wouldn’t matter if she didn’t murder him directly. handing him off to someone else whom she knew would murder him would garner the same murder charge.

Wow. That would add a second suspect, and a whole new avenue of investigation, absolutely none of which has been mentioned by LE in this case. I guess it could unfold though.

How would we explain the 'tampering with a deceased human body' charge, if she gave a live Gannon off to someone else to murder?

Something that has really been bugging me since the beginning of Gannon’s disappearance is what was it about Gannon that T hated so much that would make her kill only him?

Everyone keeps saying that T was jealous & wanted to hurt Al & Landen, especially Landen it seems, but if that were 100% true then why didn’t Tee ALSO kill Gannon’s little sister LS? And/or abuse her as well.

The only thing that I can wrap my head around is that 11 year olds (tweens) can have an attitude & can be difficult at times. That coupled with T’s apparent anger management problem I guess I could see her snapping.

Did T also abuse G’s little sister? And did she hate her as much as it seems that she hated G?

What's that saying, "it is never one thing"? So I think everyone has good points on the difference in their ages, genders and alleged health.

BUT, TS gave a lot of insight in her phone interview stating that Laina has been with them since she was two so was more accepting of the LS/AS/five humans/2 dogs/180K dubious income/American Dream household. Gannon was older when he left his mother's care and was close to LH and her mother. Lots of room for resentment there.

I don’t think it’s odd to go back to a store a second time in one day for something else you may have forgotten or decided on, or odd to stock up on things that are on sale. But, this was the day Gannon died- everything is odd!!
Agree. The day was normal. nothing in the narrative is actually odd in my opinion. What is not normal is outside of the narrativ of the day, the fate of Gannon.

I’m not expecting her to put on a show, but I’m not going to be saying “I can’t believe she did that,” if she does.

She may want to put her best face forward, and appear “meek,” as you say.

If it is her last time on camera (assuming there are cameras), it would be in her best interest to be on her best behavior.

Odds are that’s what will happen. Any strife will be behind the scenes (with her lawyers, and in the jail).

BBM

Well that just about sums up everything so far for me! :D
We've all embraced the "Hold My Beer" Theory with TS!

I'm a little confused as to why so many here seem to be completely convinced she was ever at Petco to begin with. Not even once, but twice on the same day.

Is it because she said she was?
(bearing in mind she lies as easily as she breathes, maybe even more)

Is it because someone on SM claims to have seen her there?
(bearing in mind the TONS of rumors flying fast and wild, that are not true at all, and never were)

Has LE actually made a statement about it (entirely possible) that I missed?
(which would certainly lend reliable credence to the claim)

Just hoping someone can help me understand why it's more believable that she was there, than at the used sporting goods store, or the bike shop, or that Gannon actually ran away, or that he was abducted and the police knew from the beginning the description of the person who took him, and blah blah blah all her other claims that are complete lies.

Why has TS not shared details in her interviews about Gannon being in the truck with her on the Monday? Nothing about how he was..what they talked about..what they ate or what he drank (if he was too unwell to eat). LE must have asked those questions..wonder what she said. There was such a lot of waffling about other details i didn't think about that until recently. An innocent person would hold on to everything that occurred that day..and share that info with all who would listen. That she hasn't (as far as i know) says a lot..imo.

Bingo! If we start thinking about how TS might have tried to convince us of her version of that day's events, she would have explained why she put Gannon in the car, how he was feeling, whether he was at any point sick in the car (she loves to talk about his symptoms, why not put them on a timeline?), and all the things he did that day. Did he sleep in the car? Was he on his Switch? etc.

Then, she'd wind up with them returning home and then either choose to tell us again that he got out the other side of the truck OR that she dropped him on a different block, to go to a friend's house - she was just wrong about the time she did that. Something like that.

But she needs to account for Gannon's time that day - every bit of it. Of course, she can't do that. So she's going to continue to lie and pretend. An innocent person would indeed use every opportunity to give the true facts of that day. That would help find Gannon.

I'm a little confused as to why so many here seem to be completely convinced she was ever at Petco to begin with. Not even once, but twice on the same day.

(bearing in mind the TONS of rumors flying fast and wild, that are not true at all, and never were)

Just hoping someone can help me understand why it's more believable that she was there, than at the used sporting goods store, or the bike shop, or that Gannon actually ran away, or that he was abducted and the police knew from the beginning the description of the person who took him, and blah blah blah all her other claims that are complete lies.

There is some information on that which we are unable to address on this forum.

Well, you're asking a question that, if we were going to answer it fully, would require citing SM that's not allowed here. Personally, I find it very believable that she was at Petco, since the Female Interviewer specifically asked her about that SM information and TS confirmed that the SM rumor was true.

The fact that other humans state they saw her (and said so a month ago) makes me believe that TS had to confirm what they saw, since there's video and since she knows LE knows she went there. That's what TS does - tries to trickle truth, and she couldn't evade the Petco issue when directly asked.

I’m not expecting her to put on a show, but I’m not going to be saying “I can’t believe she did that,” if she does.

She may want to put her best face forward, and appear “meek,” as you say.

If it is her last time on camera (assuming there are cameras), it would be in her best interest to be on her best behavior.

Odds are that’s what will happen. Any strife will be behind the scenes (with her lawyers, and in the jail).

She was much more subdued at her first advisement hearing. But still, she offered a lot of little pearls in just a few, relatively quiet minutes...facial expressions, mannerisms, bruises, suicide suit, etc. Who wants to place bets on what she is wearing this time?

GANNON is my hero!
Ultimate goal was to have AS and her fantasy family...Splitting, she thought she had gotten LH out of px, Gannon kept bringing his mom back in, split 2 off at once, she may have been plotting(fantasizing)how to do this, when job offer was rescinded...once someone has been split, neutralized, or beaten, Letecia moves on, I hesitate to say there was anything Gannon did to make her snap, he is the victim, not her!

Last edited:
Question. There has been some speculation about whether LS will be sedated today. Is that allowed? Can she claim she didn't make informed decisions if she is medicated? Is it like how you can't get the good pre-op drugs until you've been consented by the surgeon?

I don’t think it’s odd to go back to a store a second time in one day for something else you may have forgotten or decided on, or odd to stock up on things that are on sale. But, this was the day Gannon died- everything is odd!!

I agree. Last Saturday, I ended up at two different stores twice! One store because once I got the item I purchased home I realized I needed something else to go with it for the first item to function, and the other store because I realized the item I bought was damaged when I got home and took it out of the box, so I had to take it right back to exchange it for a new one. So, not weird in and of itself, but could be odd in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aburke