Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as her being there twice?
I have not heard anything to back that up.

She’s well aware of all the social media chatter about the two visits (and all the details of both) and has never rebutted/denied it or tried to set the record straight... and we all know how important that is to her, making sure we all get it “right” :rolleyes:

Letecia Stauch to make 1st appearance in courtroom Wednesday for stepson's murder

"Also Wednesday, there is a possibility of new charges filed in the case. Stauch reportedly attacked a deputy during her extradition to Colorado last week. To date, there is no paperwork in that case and the sheriff's office has declined to comment. That could all change Wednesday if new charges are brought up for that incident."

"11 News will have a reporter in the courtroom Wednesday and will update this article if any new information is revealed."

Last edited:
I'm so torn today on how to feel over the hearing.

I'm happy for the judicial process to begin. I'm devastated for Gannon and his family.

I've been following this case from the beginning and at each morsel of information been trying to attach rational thought processes to an absolutely irrational person. It's frustrating to try and remind myself that I cannot begin to understand why TS says and does what she does.

But at the same time, I'm thankful that my head and heart cannot think like her.
No sane person would hurt any child, especially one entrusted in their care. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to fully understand the thoughts/actions of LS. And you’re right, that’s probably a good thing.

I know, it took numerous tries to word the question in a way where I didn't have to tattle on myself for even bringing it up (but I did anyway, because I honestly don't want to skirt the rules).

I've read the rumors too, and I'm asking, if we have to toss the rumors aside (and we do, per the rules) why are we taking TS's lying word for anything, since that's what she does, lie to cover lies, and invent crap to make her lying lies, more believable.

It's really hard to say what I'm trying to say without breaking the rules, so I hope I'm making sense.

I hear ya and great question.

The only reason I believe her on this one is because her behaviour around this particular thing is different from everything else she's thrown out there.

She hasn't talked about Petco. Doesn't seem to want to talk about Petco. Unlike a zillion other things, (her hatred of Landen, Gannon's silly mistakes, PIAS, not searching in ditches etc. etc.).

She didn't talk about the rental either and then we found out that she had gone and rented a rental car and then came up with a reason why, So this was true.

It just seems that when she doesn't talk about stuff and it gets thrown at her, then she will admit to it with a ridiculous reason.

That's why I believe her when she says she was at Petco. I don't necessarily believe WHY she was there, but IMO, based on the phone conversation, I do believe her when she says she was there. I don't believe LE found out from Tee that she was at Petco because SHE TOLD THEM. I am quite sure they found out through other means.

I know much of the focus is in anticipation of the hearing this afternoon. I want to overshadow the evil of TS that will appear at that hearing with the positive & good of Gannon! The wheels of justice will roll forward today, but I hope & pray that the progress on finding Gannon and bringing him home will move even faster! Gannon, you are loved by so many!

Take a moment to remember his pure goodness & infectious smile! Thinking of Gannon today and everyday!

#GannonStrong #FindGannon

Question. There has been some speculation about whether LS will be sedated today. Is that allowed? Can she claim she didn't make informed decisions if she is medicated? Is it like how you can't get the good pre-op drugs until you've been consented by the surgeon?
The word sedated is used for lack of a better term. Anti psychotic, anti-anxiety drugs, anti-depressants, etc. do not render a person incompetent or unable to comprehend or function. They are prescribed with the intention of assisting a patient's ability to function, not hinder.

Wow. That would add a second suspect, and a whole new avenue of investigation, absolutely none of which has been mentioned by LE in this case. I guess it could unfold though.

How would we explain the 'tampering with a deceased human body' charge, if she gave a live Gannon off to someone else to murder?
charges would be amended or additional charges pending further revelation of facts

I'm so torn today on how to feel over the hearing.

I'm happy for the judicial process to begin. I'm devastated for Gannon and his family.

I've been following this case from the beginning and at each morsel of information been trying to attach rational thought processes to an absolutely irrational person. It's frustrating to try and remind myself that I cannot begin to understand why TS says and does what she does.

But at the same time, I'm thankful that my head and heart cannot think like her.
bbm
Same here. ^^^^
This case is so hard to follow and heart-rending.
But anything to help Gannon and justice for this 11 year old boy. :(
So we post and do what we can.
Even theories and speculation are helpful because they might shed light on the perp's actions and where she might have gone that day.
My opinion is that she did this herself without actively involving others.
Not because she wouldn't stoop to such lows... but she probably doesn't trust anyone else as she isn't a trustworthy person herself.
Too paranoid.

It appears that she may have switched vehicles to mask her trail and throw off LE investigators.
Thanks to LE investigators and the D.A. May, and those here at WS who have figured out what she is really saying through her lies and deliberate misinformation.
Dropping crumbs of truth in her statements.

I just asked my husband and he said they prescribe whatever medications the doctor has listed/prescribed for them, especially when they go to court. They would not be liable as long as prescribed by a doctor. He said they also can not be forced to take if the inmates refused. He also said in his opinion and from his experience being around inmates or murderers she is probably not new to any psychological medications.

ITA TS is no stranger to psychotropic medications especially with her past interactions and propensity to violence per her previous arrests which are public record. :eek:
JMHO

But why would LS reluctantly admit to being there?

Great question.
I've honestly never personally dealt with someone like TS, but to me it makes sense that she'd use the rumor to divert attention away from where she really was that day.
If she can fuel the gossip and rumors by passively/agressively agreeing "yeah I was there, so what?" then boom, bait & switch.
She impresses me as someone devious & conniving enough to do exactly that.
Knowing full well LE isn't going to discover a thing, even on surveillance tapes (or bank records?), because she was never there.

Total hypothetical scenario & a big fat dose of JMO.

Right. We don't know. The person saying they were the employee could have been lying.

The hypothetical eyewitness account stated TWICE. LE never confirmed RD's evidence, either. They are wisely silent. IMO, the statement was not random; she was there twice. We shall see soon enough. Either way, relying on T for "truth" renders nearly all sleuthing speculation!

As far as her being there twice?
I have not heard anything to back that up.

No sane person would hurt any child, especially one entrusted in their care. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to fully understand the thoughts/actions of LS. And you’re right, that’s probably a good thing.
Agreed. ^^^
This case is unbearable to me and many others here at WS.
But we're helping as much as we are able, and will continue to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member