Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question. There has been some speculation about whether LS will be sedated today. Is that allowed? Can she claim she didn't make informed decisions if she is medicated? Is it like how you can't get the good pre-op drugs until you've been consented by the surgeon?
She should have thought about meds to control her anger before she flipped out and abused and likely killed a little boy. Why should she get meds? Doctors are denying drugs such as xanax to people who really need it because of the crackdown on prescribing benzos. Let her deal with it. JMO

I am similarly conflicted on LS’s intentions. I think if one were to presume she was tiring of the care of LH’s children...and wanted them gone then, one would have to consider why not GS’s little sister, too?

I’m leaning more towards LS who reacted grossly to something that occurred Sunday night, resulting in a grave injury to GS.

I’m hoping it was information provided by the little sister as to the events preceding GS’s disappearance that assisted in this case so far.
I’m not so sure about the bio daughter of LS being as forthcoming...if Momma has a violent nature, she may withhold out of fear.
bbm
Agreed.

And, Welcome to Websleuths !

RBBM

Any "normal" person wouldn't be out driving around with a sick child period unless it was to take him to the Doctor or Hospital.

We are not dealing with a normal person here so any logical discussion regarding her statements and actions are somewhat futile. What we think, what she says, what she actually does, are never going to line up because her side of everything is made up of lies.

In her world, carting around a severely sick, injured child, an
may be perfectly normal. SMH

All I know is that had Gannon been my stepson, he wouldn't have been sick or injured in the first place and we wouldn't have 35 threads dedicated to deciphering Tee's lies and trying to find Gannon.

MOO
Didn’t the dogs go hiking at GOG on Sunday? They seemed fine without new coats. Where are the dogs?

Mostly agree. But doses of drugs like haldol (an antipsychotic) are quite sedating when first taken. (I know that personally from being medicated with it once for sedation during an oral surgery. Whoa.) And haldol is used to decrease agitation in Psyc pts on wards. If a person is schizophrenic, it may normalize thinking after extended use. But a single dose can "muddy" thinking. Likewise trazodone, an older antidepressant, helps to alleviate depression symptoms after about 2-3 weeks. But single dosing is also used for sleep. So there is a range of "therapeutic" effects of these drugs and some effects would be unwanted in court, I'd think.
@NCWatcher , you are spot on in your knowledge about these drugs. My reply was a lay attempt to ease concerns about any medication rendering her unfit for the procedure. Many of the physicians I know (Off-label) prescribe Trazodone as a sleep aid. No morning drowsiness and not habit forming.

Whether she be medicated or not, my only concern is that procedure is followed to the letter, so she does not walk on a technicality.

@NCWatcher , you are spot on in your knowledge about these drugs. My reply was a lay attempt to ease concerns about any medication rendering her unfit for the procedure. Many of the physicians I know (Off-label) prescribe Trazodone as a sleep aid. No morning drowsiness and not habit forming.

Whether she be medicated or not, my only concern is that procedure is followed to the letter, so she does not walk on a technicality.
I would like for her to NOT be given any drugs so she can endure the pain and embarrassment of going through trial. I would like to see her in general population in jail too. Maybe no trial would be necessary. JMO.

But isn't CS weather 70 one day, 6 inches of snow and windy the next? That's the impression I've gotten.

I don't think we know where the dogs are except AS wants the puppy "Sadie" back.

JMO
True the weather is unpredictable but winter was well underway and they were regular hikers so I’m betting new coat Monday was not necessary.

Bingo! If we start thinking about how TS might have tried to convince us of her version of that day's events, she would have explained why she put Gannon in the car, how he was feeling, whether he was at any point sick in the car (she loves to talk about his symptoms, why not put them on a timeline?), and all the things he did that day. Did he sleep in the car? Was he on his Switch? etc.

Then, she'd wind up with them returning home and then either choose to tell us again that he got out the other side of the truck OR that she dropped him on a different block, to go to a friend's house - she was just wrong about the time she did that. Something like that.

But she needs to account for Gannon's time that day - every bit of it. Of course, she can't do that. So she's going to continue to lie and pretend. An innocent person would indeed use every opportunity to give the true facts of that day. That would help find Gannon.
And if he wasn't feeling well, wouldn't you want him to AT LEAST drink something - what did you take for him to drink? Water? Pedialyte? Did you stop at the gas station or fast food for a Gatorade or milkshake? How much of it did he drink? Was he able to keep it down?

Something that has really been bugging me since the beginning of Gannon’s disappearance is what was it about Gannon that T hated so much that would make her kill only him?

Everyone keeps saying that T was jealous & wanted to hurt Al & Landen, especially Landen it seems, but if that were 100% true then why didn’t Tee ALSO kill Gannon’s little sister LS? And/or abuse her as well.

The only thing that I can wrap my head around is that 11 year olds (tweens) can have an attitude & can be difficult at times. That coupled with T’s apparent anger management problem I guess I could see her snapping.

Did T also abuse G’s little sister? And did she hate her as much as it seems that she hated G?

Also, I’m hoping that today is the day that they find Gannon!

In the recorded phone call, LS said that she had a better relationship with younger sis L than Gannon, because L was younger (2 yo) when she started living with them, so she bonded with T more readily. If I'm not mistaken, lil L had also been living with them a bit longer than Gannon.

IME nannying, 2-4 year-olds are relatively easy to care for. At that age, they rarely actually question a caregiver's authority. They tend to be very attached to their parents/caregivers and often quite affectionate.

School-aged children are different because they're starting to develop a personal identity and as part of that, they frequently challenge parents and other caregivers. It's a normal part of development for school-aged kids to become less attached to caregivers

T probably found lil L much easier to control and more affectionate than Gannon. He probably didn't feed her ego as much as Lil L did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop