Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOKS LIKE COURT PROCEEDINGS WILL BE LIVE STREAMED!!!

We just got word the judge has allowed news stations to live stream the hearing online. #GannonStauch #LeteciaStauch We'll let you know when it's up and running.

Twitter

Outbursts, signs,etc. expressly forbidden.
Thanks for the link to the live stream. ^^^

As much as we don't want to know -- the arrest affidavit might be unsealed.
Doing this (commenting) for Gannon, and will continue to post on his behalf.

The world deserves to know what this perp has done, and she's not going to escape punishment !
My thoughts and prayers are with Gannon's family as always.

Last edited:
We don't know, except that Albert wants 'Sadie' returned immediately.
Hope she didn't sell them or drop them off at a shelter.
But if so... the dogs were treated better than her human stepson !

I have seen her podcasts linked in other cases. I'm pretty sure they are allowed.
I think you're right. ^^^

Just need to have a valid link.
Not a big NG fan since her rabid defense of the man who dropped Chloe Wiegand; but she might not feel as sympathetic towards TS.
Could get interesting.

In the recorded phone call, LS said that she had a better relationship with younger sis L than Gannon, because L was younger (2 yo) when she started living with them, so she bonded with T more readily. If I'm not mistaken, lil L had also been living with them a bit longer than Gannon.

IME nannying, 2-4 year-olds are relatively easy to care for. At that age, they rarely actually question a caregiver's authority. They tend to be very attached to their parents/caregivers and often quite affectionate.

School-aged children are different because they're starting to develop a personal identity and as part of that, they frequently challenge parents and other caregivers. It's a normal part of development for school-aged kids to become less attached to caregivers

T probably found lil L much easier to control and more affectionate than Gannon. He probably didn't feed her ego as much as Lil L did.
She couldn’t have hurt Gannon if she cared at all about his sister. Caring isn’t inside her.

I have seen her podcasts linked in other cases. I'm pretty sure they are allowed.
I've not had time to listen to this yet, so have noo idea if it's informative or any new info etc!!

NANCY GRACE CRIME ONLINE

LISTEN AS EVIL STEPMOM BUSTED LYING TO CRIME ONLINE REPORTER & caught on neighbors home security camera. 11-year-old Gannon Stauch STILL MISSING.
LISTEN AS EVIL STEPMOM BUSTED LYING TO CRIME ONLINE REPORTER & caught on neighbors home security camera. 11-year-old Gannon Stauch STILL MISSING. - Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

She should have thought about meds to control her anger before she flipped out and abused and likely killed a little boy. Why should she get meds? Doctors are denying drugs such as xanax to people who really need it because of the crackdown on prescribing benzos. Let her deal with it. JMO
I agree she might have needed meds long before what she has done. Maybe the meds she gets or will get will calm the "high" she gets from her anger. Could be she is able to actually focus. Her thoughts would be more on facing the "what have I done" and "they know some things about what I have done". Might not be the most pleasant feeling for TS to face a bit of realization for a change, instead of her head being powered by rage and anger to keep fueling her brain. My opinion

Do we know she bought dog coats? I think that a fellow poster surmised based on a sale that Petco was having. Who knows.

She doesn’t deny it. Instead, she says (paraphrasing): Who ares if I bought dog coats? What does that have to do with Gannon?

I take that as a TS form of saying, “Heck yeah I bought dog coats, what you gonna do or say about it?”

She couldn’t have hurt Gannon if she cared at all about his sister. Caring isn’t inside her.

I doubt that ever even crossed her mind. Narcissists can't really put themselves in other's shoes. She doesn't truly care for lil L as a child with her own thoughts and feelings. Lil L was just more useful to her.

She doesn’t deny it. Instead, she says (paraphrasing): Who ares if I bought dog coats? What does that have to do with Gannon?

I take that as a TS form of saying, “Heck yeah I bought dog coats, what you gonna do or say about it?”

Thanks! Kinda confirms my theory that she made the second trip to say that very thing to LE. Hoping they wouldn't notice the first trip.

Ita.
Cheeky, isn't she ?
Well we'll see how sarcastic or conniving she'll be in gen. pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop