Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She has never come across as a “sweet young woman” to me...just something about her.
Oh, but she can. Good actress. She had them all fooled for at least 5 years, right?

Jody Arias was clearly as a crazy as a loon from the jump. As soon as she opened her mouth everyone knew she was a whack job. This one, on the other hand, can talk a good talk. She can play nice and sweet and innocent. I’m sure she can convince a few jurors it was an accident and she panicked. Let’s just hope LE has the goods and that they find G. She might even say he was merely “sick” from what, she does not know, and that he vomited up blood and then passed away.

Last edited:
Unless she takes the stand, she won't be able to explain why she called the Nursing Hotline but then didn't take Gannon in to be seen. If his body is never found, all of these scenarios still point to her and Murder One (neglect/abuse of a child leading to child's death). If his body is found, it will either lack visible evidence of beatings (etc) or it will have evidence of injury. In either scenario, if she abandoned him somewhere, she's still responsible. If there is evidence he was overdosed on something, that should show up if the body has been preserved by the cold weather.
Do we know what day she called the nursing hotline?

I bet hearing will last not even 5 mins and she will waive her right to a reading.

The hearing itself will be over quickly.
If I lived locally, this would not be one of the court appearances that I'd make a point of schlepping in for…it's procedural more than substantive.

I'm mostly tuning in as I anticipate that DA's May and/or Allen will hold at least a brief press conference afterward to discuss the charges they've filed, any court orders or motions that are pending, and perhaps to field a few questions, which they more than likely won't be willing to answer.

Still, any time one has the opportunity to hear from this DA's office, it's well worth a listen.

Keeping my fingers crossed that one or both of them will make a statement after the hearing.

JMO.

I do believe they will have a ton of evidence for abuse. Especially verbal abuse once we see the witnesses and all the technical evidence....texts etc.
I think so too but my point was that there doesn't even need to be evidence of previous abuse in order for someone to be charged with Murder 1.

It can be a one time incident. It only takes an instant in some cases.

Imo

I’ve thought for awhile now that she somehow lowered him into some ditch, gulch, ravine, well, mine or canyon. I’m not sure which sounds more reasonable if any.

Both the article and EPSCO tweet are dated February 12, 20.
Coincidences are God’s way of winking at us.

“Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking,” the statement said. “He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. He was good to go.”
Gannon Stauch: Missing boy’s stepmother releases statement about search – Canon City Daily Record
View attachment 237860

Good2Go Black Harness for Large Dog​
https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/product/good2go-black-harness-for-large-dogs

EPCSheriff on Twitter
Feb 12
The Sheriff's Office continues its search to find Gannon. One of the search areas includes areas in Northern El Paso County/ Southern Douglas County. More information will be released as the investigation allows.
#FindGannon #GannonStauch #MissingChild
View attachment 237861

WHOA!

Well, I guess that with some crevices or ravines, you'd want to make sure the person didn't cling to brush (or the body didn't hit a rock feature, a small ledge, and just get stuck and remain visible).

I think it's really unlikely that TS had chosen one specific place to hide Gannon (but maybe, who knows?)

I really don't think her purchases in Petco are particularly relevant, but the fact that she was there is crucial.

Ok, I hadn't thought of that but it makes sense. I still think it's unlikely. Whatever she did with his remains, I think she'd try to minimize any physical evidence that could connect her to anything that happened to him perimortem.

Deputies anticipate packed courtroom during Gannon Stauch’s stepmom’s first appearance
The story has garnered a lot of attention in the Colorado and Horry County communities.

Our news partner KKTV in Colorado Springs reports that the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office is expecting a big crowd for the court appearance.

People on social media voiced plans to arrive at the courthouse as early as 7:30 a.m. Wednesday and camp out for the court appearance at 6 p.m. Eastern time.

The sheriff’s office reminded the public that signs, outbursts and any kind of communication attempts with Letecia is forbidden during the hearing.
Yes I saw the tweet last night of the person telling Ashley Franco they would be there at 7:30 this morning. They are still taunting her today, IMO treating this like a sideshow.
We all want justice but please let the courts and media do their jobs and respect the family. JMO.
Ashley Franco on Twitter

I definitely don’t believe she got all that creative. There aren’t going to be harnesses or anything crazy involved in this.

She didn’t have a lot of time to work with, and was likely in a panicked state.

Agreed, I think dog coats and harnesses are a moot point. I'm leaning that Petco is a weak attempt at an alibi.

I think that was "said" by TS way back in the first threads.
I remember it as I thought-- "Wait, wasn't she downstairs exercising w/headphones on ?"
Sorry I can't recall which poster or thread.
Not sure if it's accurate as I think RD showed the footage to AS first and then LE.

I don't remember the thread but she can't have been talking about the video with TS and GS from Mon Jan 27. RD didn't find it until Sat Feb 1 and TS was long gone from the house by then (and maybe from the state. At any rate, RD couldn't have been in touch with her I wouldn't think.)

RD said he showed that video to AS on Sun Feb 2 and AS called LE.

I can't imagine RD would have called TS on Monday Jan 27 after GS was reported missing and said "do you want to review my security footage to see if you see him?" That makes no sense. RD would have just looked at it himself. And I'm pretty sure he has said publicly he did look at it early on (not sure it was Monday) reviewing the critical time 3-4 and saw nothing.
JMO

Deputies anticipate packed courtroom during Gannon Stauch’s stepmom’s first appearance
The story has garnered a lot of attention in the Colorado and Horry County communities.

Our news partner KKTV in Colorado Springs reports that the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office is expecting a big crowd for the court appearance.

People on social media voiced plans to arrive at the courthouse as early as 7:30 a.m. Wednesday and camp out for the court appearance at 6 p.m. Eastern time.

The sheriff’s office reminded the public that signs, outbursts and any kind of communication attempts with Letecia is forbidden during the hearing.

Defense will say “mob mentality” and request a change of venue I bet.

Oh, but she can. Good actress. She had them all fooled for at least 5 years, right?

Jody Arias was clearly as a crazy as a loon from the jump. As soon as she opened her mouth everyone knew she was a whack job. This one, on the other hand, can talk a good talk. She can play nice and sweet and innocent. I’m sure she can convince a few jurors it was an accident and she panicked. Let’s just hope LE has the goods and that they find G. She might even say he was merely “sick” from what, she does not know, and that he vomited up blood and then passed away.
GANNON is my hero! Is that where the tampering w/ corpse comes in? I am convinced, she never panicks.

The hearing itself will be over quickly.
If I lived locally, this would not be one of the court appearances that I'd make a point of schlepping in for…it's procedural more than substantive.

I'm mostly tuning in as I anticipate that DA's May and/or Allen will hold at least a brief press conference afterward to discuss the charges they've filed, any court orders or motions that are pending, and perhaps to field a few questions, which they more than likely won't be willing to answer.

Still, any time one has the opportunity to hear from this DA's office, it's well worth a listen.

Keeping my fingers crossed that one or both of them will make a statement after the hearing.

JMO.
I think most people just want to get a glimpse at the murderer. And of course to find out if LE will be releasing the arrest warrant anytime soon.

Imo

Ok, I hadn't thought of that but it makes sense. I still think it's unlikely. Whatever she did with his remains, I think she'd try to minimize any physical evidence that could connect her to anything that happened to him perimortem.

The rental car and the tarp still rank high on my list as logical possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaliaDelilah