Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott Peterson also rented cars to sneak back to the Berkeley Marina several times to see if Laci’s body had washed up yet, or if searchers or cops were on to him. Could be she wasn’t moving body that day at all.

Unfortunately, I think TS is going to find all this attention gratifying.

She is not one who differentiates between positive and negative attention.

Any time she's the focus of others, she experiences it as validating.
The crowd will have an energizing effect on her.
"Everyone is here to see MEMEMEMEME!!"

She would find it much more distressing if nobody showed up, and the entire gallery was empty.

This is going to feed her insatiable need for attention.

She's going to feel like a celebrity.

To a certain extent, she's being treated like one, i.e., all the extra security, the tv cameras, MSM coverage, etc.

JMO.

Could be, or she might feel highly embarrassed, waive her right to a reading and want it over with as soon as possible. Does anyone know if she’s on suicide watch right now?

I do think she wants a chance to fight charges though. Thinks she can convince a jury she’s innocent.

Mostly agree. But doses of drugs like haldol (an antipsychotic) are quite sedating when first taken. (I know that personally from being medicated with it once for sedation during an oral surgery. Whoa.) And haldol is used to decrease agitation in Psyc pts on wards. If a person is schizophrenic, it may normalize thinking after extended use. But a single dose can "muddy" thinking. Likewise trazodone, an older antidepressant, helps to alleviate depression symptoms after about 2-3 weeks. But single dosing is also used for sleep. So there is a range of "therapeutic" effects of these drugs and some effects would be unwanted in court, I'd think.
Edit:JMO

I wonder how any outburst-preventive meds would be addressed by the judge...you know, how the judge always asks about whether the prisoner is on any medications when she queries them on Yes's or No's to his questions.

Awkward pronouns, I'm trying to not presume the judge is a male.

Do we know for sure there was a tarp?

No, it was a personal theory, on why the rental car was rented and how she might have contained evidence.
Go to the original dump site. Load the body onto a new tarp, put it into the rental car trunk, and take it somewhere new. Include the tarp - or toss the tarp in a third area. Take the rental car back, freshly washed and vacuumed, and realize later you can't do anything about the mileage or GPS. Forget that it could never be clean enough. Not clean enough for CS teams. There will be soil and pollen, etc., that will be picked up from carpet, air intakes, wheel wells, etc.
moo

D17AB083-83FC-4DA7-A3B9-7F0728996E0B.jpeg
Supporters of Gannon are starting to show up at the El Paso County Courthouse for Letecia Stauch’s first court appearance at 4 p.m. @danielaleontv is inside the courtroom and I’ll be outside the courthouse. Stay with @FOX21News for updates. #FindGannon

Lauren Scharf on Twitter

I don't think TS will like the crowd of attention or lack of control over what's being said. TS tried to show how she was a good stepmom, had careers and so purdy with her ducky lips in the pictures. This is over, she did care about her fake ways she put out for the world to see her as. My opinion

Exactly. For example, if she simply walked him into a place where some snow still clung on the 27th (it would snow way more the next evening), and made sure he stayed there, he would die without a dog coat or leash involved. Of course, that means he still has to be ambulatory at that time.

Snipped.

This is starting to seem like a real possibility to me and I hate it. Ugh. I agree with your options.

I think she either disposed of him in a way that could leave some plausible deniability of her involvement, or she disposed of him in a manner that she felt confident he'd never be found or identified. If she simply abandoned him to the elements, she could keep pushing the runway story.

I agree.
first, such accusations are not public.
second, I'm struggling to accept that a normal person goes from normal to murders her stepson within a day.

prayers up for as&lh, as they face the first of many emotionally devastating days in court. (Or watching, hearing, etc)

Of course, she’ll have to admit to having a temper bc of her rap sheet. But “that doesn’t mean I murdered anyone.”
Notice how in interviews she rarely uses G’s name.

I agree.
first, such accusations are not public.
second, I'm struggling to accept that a normal person goes from normal to murders her stepson within a day.

prayers up for as&lh, as they face the first of many emotionally devastating days in court. (Or watching, hearing, etc)
MOO severe neglect ending in death can account for murder 1.

View attachment 237883
Lots of blue shirts outside the El Paso County courtroom. #LeteciaStauch expected to be formally charged for the alleged murder and disappearance of #GannonStauch @FOX21News

Daniela Leon on Twitter

Hahahaha.

I spy a certain someone in the background, just waiting to get in to the gallery.

With a phone in his hand, even.

How apropos.

JMO.

View attachment 237884
Supporters of Gannon are starting to show up at the El Paso County Courthouse for Letecia Stauch’s first court appearance at 4 p.m. @danielaleontv is inside the courtroom and I’ll be outside the courthouse. Stay with @FOX21News for updates. #FindGannon

Lauren Scharf on Twitter

I think it will do Landen's heart good to see the shirts for her sweet boy. This is going to be tough on her. Gah. She didn't ask for any of this to happen.

Personally, I find that a bit morbid. That's just me, though.

I also have a concern that she's going to find all this attention gratifying.

She is not one who differentiates between positive and negative attention.

Any attention is validating. The crowd will have an energizing effect on her.

She would find it much more distressing if nobody showed up, and the entire gallery was empty.

This is going to feed her insatiable need for attention.

She's going to feel like a celebrity.

To a certain extent, she's being treated like one, i.e., all the extra security measures, the cameras, MSM coverage, etc.

JMO.
Yes, it's crazy. I can't imagine camping out at the courthouse all day just to catch a glimpse of her.
But I guess that's just the way it is. People went crazy over Casey Anthony. I guess they think holding up signs and yelling out "child killer!" will make a difference.

I do think she cares very much what other people think of her, though. She seems to have seen herself as a 'hero' for helping her husband and taking care of his children. She really seemed to want everybody to know that, even hinting that she was still getting along with AS and they were communicating throughout the investigation. I think she still very much wants to be seen in a good light.

She will probably continue to play the victim and use the media attention as even more proof that she is being persecuted and treated unfairly. First LE violated her rights and now look what's happened. The whole world is against her!

Imo

View attachment 237883
Lots of blue shirts outside the El Paso County courtroom. #LeteciaStauch expected to be formally charged for the alleged murder and disappearance of #GannonStauch @FOX21News

Daniela Leon on Twitter

That's awesome! I hope the court looks like this:

██████████████████████████
███████████████████LS██████

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online