Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The witness list is interesting.

Items to note IMO:
  • Waste Management Transfer Station in Colorado Springs
  • Big Wave Car Wash
  • Petco (on N. Nevada Ave)
  • Nintendo Product Support
  • Several banks and credit card companies
  • A cloud computing company
  • Avis Rental and Enterprise Rental
  • Kohls
  • Subway
  • Several gas stations
  • Tile Inc (hmmm could this have to do with replacing flooring? EBM - Nope, not flooring. It's the Tile keychain thing. I guess LS must have had one of those on her keychain!)
  • Vapor Source (I'm assuming this is a vape shop)
  • Widefield Water and Sanitation and some other utility companies
  • Ring (door bell cameras!)
  • Verizon
  • Memorial Hospital Security (this might be one in Abilene, Kansas - close to Salina)
  • Some school district contacts
  • A business called "EZ Lock" - can't find any info on this
  • USAA
  • Lots of individuals, including some that might be Gannon's friends (poor kiddos having to be involved in this!)
  • Gannon's sister :( :( :( :(
  • Gannon's step sister! :eek:

This witness list can pretty much tell us where she was.

I am very curious about the memorial hospital security guard. That is the main hospital in downtown Colorado Springs. Not on her route that Monday at all.

Here for Gannon !!!!
The complaint warrant said 'dismembering' in order to conceal his appearance. (paraphrased by me.)
LE have proof that this was done, but imo that's where the woodworking tools were used.

This is now public knowledge and still very hard to hear even in a true crime sleuthing forum.
*tears*
Hard to not hate this perp.
Hopefully it was post mortem.
OMG

Gannon is my hero! My understanding from posts here, is that Leticia had divorced this man years before, but it is reassuring to see LE is covering all the bases, I would like to know what type work related accident, and whether Letecia was anywhere near work... not trying to be funny. We have seen the assault, and other charges uncovered, keep digging!

GANNON is my hero! I am confused, no date on mine other than March 12.
Agreed.
I doubt there's anything there right now-- but YES ! Keep digging.

This seems so cold and heinous for a first crime , that it makes me think there's something TS may have committed in her past. :eek:

I disagree with the fact that she couldn't lift him high enough to put in a dumpster if that's then case, I weigh 119lbs and at her ager I could have very well lifted something high enough to tip it in, I might have strained and fought to do it but I could have done it and if she works out and stuff Im sure she could to with the extra boost of adrenaline im sure she had running through her.

Here for Gannon !!!!
The complaint warrant said 'dismembering' in order to conceal his appearance. (paraphrased by me.)
LE have proof that this was done, but imo that's where the woodworking tools were used.

This is now public knowledge and still very hard to hear even in a true crime sleuthing forum.
*tears*
Hard to not hate this perp.
Hopefully it was post mortem.

Where does it say that? It says also OR CONCEAL. which i believe IMVHO is what she did.

also im just wondering but did they actually charge her with leaving the state and being a fugitive??

I personally agree with @GordianKnot that the problem in this case has nothing to do with Gannon being dissolved in acid (!); and that bringing it up unless, at the very least, a trip to a hardware store has been included in discovery; is borderline irresponsible because it's the sort of thing that then gets "taken as fact" and ported to other sites without WS's stringent rules on citing and sourcing. Aka the "Didn't I read that...?" effect.

Bringing it up when we have zero evidence leading to the contrary, is what folks generally are thinking of when they peg such thought processes as "coming straight from a Hollywood movie script", because doing so is literally writing a narrative in one's own head out of whole cloth, and talking about it as if it were fact. We've even seen it in the broaching of topics in the past, where whole threads were taken up and derailed with "what-if?" discussions, where it took multiple pages for someone to stop and ask "Hey guys, why are we talking about this as if it were real? Where is the evidence?"

IMO, MOO, JMO of course
My post expressed admiration for @perception=reality's courage and my regard for this forum. Plus I supported his effort by offering another example of similar crimes, even though I disagreed with acid theory. Nothing more, and nothing less!

And further, @squareandrabbet , I agree with you completely, theories should be based on fact, and not hollywood movie scripts. But the OP of the acid theory based it on the fact that Gannon was presumed dead, and a nearby Lowes. Missing piece was evidence of an acid purchase.

Now others posted theories with dog sweaters, harnesses, and weights. And the only facts were TS's statements during a phone interview. I don't recall any strongly opposing posts on those theories. :confused:

My position on the matter is that I am not in a position to discount anyone's theory until I am aware of the evidence. I enjoy reading the theories and learning from all of the members in this forum. U2 :D

I stand firmly on the side of fairness, consistency and respect, that's all:).

" A contest" ?
How strange.

The complaint affidavit was pretty specific.

And we are allowed to speculate and post theories as this is a true crime sleuthing site.
No, of course it's not a contest.
Why would you even say that ?
It's just sad, that's all.
But if a poster's comments are too hard for someone to read, just roll and scroll or put on 'ignore'.

Last edited:
IMO- I believe he died in the truck. Maybe intentionally. Or, unexpectedly. Then, in a panic, TS drove around looking for a dump site. By then, her B/P would be increased, of course being documented in the cloud by her Apple device.
Arriving home, she is agitated, and exits the truck, swinging the door open to the point it bounces. All the while her movements at the house of residence being recorded on the neighbors xfinity closed circuit recording device.
End resulting in her over sharing her splainations, trying to cover for any and all of her recorded movements that day. Jan 27, 2020.
Just my own opinions.
So she was 'cleaning' in the basement when she said she was 'working out' JMO, MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member