Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people should learn how to not paraphrase things in order to make them sound and seem more horrific than they are. Gannon doesn't benefit from that. No one does. Editing to state that i am talking about your claim that LE has proof she dismembered him when it actually says OR CONCEAL.

If you don't care for a post you can scroll and roll or even put the poster on ignore and you will not have to see their posts.

The main person I see not listed is Monday video neighbor.

It's apparent to me the CSI collected vast amounts of evidence from the home with the trips and witness list. There are several more witnesses which lead me to stand with home is where it all started and ended with Gannon's fate.

#JusticeForGannon

"West Chester PD"

ETA looks like that's also in Ohio

West Chester and Butler County are to the west of Cincinnati. Having said that, I am right across the river from Cincinnati and have NO idea what the connection could be. What I do know is they have had a couple or three pretty complicated murder cases over there and since there's an FBI satellite office in downtown Cincinnati, they could have made a couple of calls for help on an aspect of this case.

MOO, MOO

The main person I see not listed is Monday video neighbor.

It's apparent to me the CSI collected vast amounts of evidence from the home with the trips and witness list. There are several more witnesses which lead me to stand with home is where it all started and ended with Gannon's fate.

#JusticeForGannon

If they just took the recordings into evidence, I don't know that they'd need the neighbor himself as a witness.

West Chester and Butler County are to the west of Cincinnati. Having said that, I am right across the river from Cincinnati and have NO idea what the connection could be. What I do know is they have had a couple or three pretty complicated murder cases over there and since there's an FBI satellite office in downtown Cincinnati, they could have made a couple of calls for help on an aspect of this case.

MOO, MOO
Was this close to the area the teen boy was found in the chimney that TS referenced?

If they just took the recordings into evidence, I don't know that they'd need the neighbor himself as a witness.
they would cause he can tell that he found it himself and showed it to LE ...that what they show in court is exactly what he saw and the recording hasn't been tampered with and who knows since he lived next door if he heard or saw anything else!

Agree completely. I'd think the officer who responded when notified about the video would testify. Obviously RD isn't going to be called for hearsay evidence like "And when I showed him the video AS said TS lied."

JMO

they would cause he can tell that he found it himself and showed it to LE ...that what they show in court is exactly what he saw and the recording hasn't been tampered with and who knows since he lived next door if he heard or saw anything else!

Yeah, maybe he'll be on the trial witness list. This one is just preliminary.

MOO, MOO
Won’t ask exactly where you are but you sure are close to me! :)

Home

El Paso County Sheriff's Office employees were searching in an area off Highway 83 and Highway 105. There were rumors circulating on social media about a coroner's vehicle being at the scene. Sgt. Deborah Mynatt confirmed with 11 News the search for Gannon is continuing and he has yet to be found.

BBM:

Are there any MSM reporters on scene at that search location who can verify that?

IF it were true that a coroner's van was on scene, it would be hugely, hugely significant.

Coroners only show up when and where there are human remains located.

The fact that the article identified that piece of info as being a "SM rumor" means it's not at all credible. There's likely no truth to the rumor.

Still. Wouldn't it be nice if some industrious, hard-working MSM reporter would drive out to the search location to either verify the presence of the coroner's vehicle or to debunk the rumor, if it's false?

It's beyond annoying that MSM outlets apparently now believe it's their job to report SM rumors vs. going out and actually gathering the facts themselves.

JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members