Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not questioning you but is it common to give people sedatives in situations like this when they have been arrested and are on trial? That would surprise me. Unless she got something surreptitiously in jail.

IF, if ,if MOO she is on a new or changed medication, some people they really kick you hard (even low doses) MOO if she was taking someone else's medication (or drugs) and then taken off of them she could be suffering withdrawal alone or in combo with newly prescribed meds. MOO, JMO

I think if she was able to eat after murdering and hiding Gannon she would definitely be psychopathic/ anti social.

That’s what I keep coming back to in this case. If she was physically abusive to Gannon and it went too far and she wound up killing him? Ok but she is taking it to a whole other level with hiding, lying and avoiding responsibility. You’d think if it was an accident (I’m not going to get into abuse turning into murder exactly being an accident but go with me here) she’d have succumbed to the guilt and shame by now.
Yeah, something is very wrong with her.

An act of abuse that results in death is unfortunately quite common. That’s something that I can atleast wrap my head around.

But an act of abuse that goes too far, and then the pivot to premeditated murder, is something I haven’t come across before.

It takes a special sort of person to remain unaffected by that, and commit a coverup. She’s perfectly sane, but just has to have a personality disorder.

ETA: She’s not charged under the “premeditated” scenario, but I have no doubt she planned it.
Gannon Is my hero!MOO she has so many similarities to my sister... I tried all the others...narcissist, munchausen by proxie... histrionic explained some of the wacky satisfaction from all the attention her husband received after a major car accident, I even made up one: Munchausen by proxie, unintentional, ok, that probably doesn’t fit, but she clearly enjoyed the attention, even while her husband was in pain, to my knowledge she NEVER caused anything. I am not a professional, but MOO, JMO, MVHO, we will find Letecia to be a sociopath, but just as my little sister learned that society does require certain rules, Letecia knew she was taking the step over, and there will be lots of future discussion, even sociopaths know it is wrong to kill... I think one of the defining statements to me is “ narcisissists are one half of a sociopath”—-she needs to be isolated from society—- 36 yrs did not modify her behavior... I have less pity for her, than she had for Gannon!

IF, if ,if MOO she is on a new or changed medication, some people they really kick you hard (even low doses) MOO if she was taking someone else's medication (or drugs) and then taken off of them she could be suffering withdrawal alone or in combo with newly prescribed meds. MOO, JMO
Nah... I just think that is her Psycho look -- her goose is cooked JMO

What kind of drugs or medication do you think she could have forced him to take ?
Or put into his food/drink ?
Theories ?

Motion sickness medication. (related to benadryl but less # of pills would be required to cause drowsiness) one or two tablets for whatever his 'complaint' was, pain, diarrhea, headache MOO

What kind of drugs or medication do you think she could have forced him to take ?
Or put into his food/drink ?
Theories ?
A concussion or brain bleed could have rendered him that way, or any other injury resulting in extended blood loss, for that matter. I wonder how she kept him quiet through the entire night or if she didn’t

I wonder what the Nintendo witness knows.... hopefully Gannon mentioned things during his live chats while playing video games

I’ve always thought a car wash was involved too, and likely why she got a rental car. I have felt she likely got the truck detailed

How does the rental car help her do that?

Seems to me that works only if she took the red truck to the airport, rented the car, took AS home, went back to the airport, got into the truck again, washed the truck. Hence...lots of time missing (from AS's POV).

Otherwise, she just takes it to the carwash before the airport. Do you think she brazenly left it at the airport (wet and newly washed) while ferrying AS around in a rental? You're probably right, but that's just so....so...awful.

Where are our resident psych and medical members? Huge dilated pupils, not much blinking, staring, one facial expression, unwashed, etc. Yet she flares her nostrils when leaving and the finger salute through court *imo What am I (we) looking at?

* eta: Not a Dx- as not allowed- is it rage, possible meds, possible withdrawal, anger, an act?

High levels of serotonin and acetylcholine, concentrating in the left hemisphere of the brain. This is where the outgoing speech centers are.

The left and right eyes are not cross wired, so the prominent offset in only the left eye indicates that the concentration is restricted to one side... the left.

Therefore, comprehension will NOT be impacted, so the ignorance feigning she does is an act.

I'm a data scientist, and I analyze both speech and text.

#UseR!
#tidytext
#Quanteda

There's more than one Subway listed.

Subway on N Powers Blvd

Subway at 6042 Stetson Hills Blvd

Subway at 5754 Palmer Park Blvd

My guess would be they requested footage from each, as they were along her route and had known surveillance cameras that may have captured the truck or something, or they found a subway wrapper somewhere, and requested info from each because they weren’t sure which she visited. I don’t know if it would make sense to have all three on the witness list though, if only one had pertinent information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie