Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I’m glad you brought it up. Thanks. Cause Jimmy has not left my mind. As I was still believing that he did runaway back then. It was the only thing that made sense to me at the time. MSM, speculation, reasoning and SM influenced that specific target. I still think it’s an option for fresh eyes. I think he’s close. In the Fountain Creek area.

I think you may be right. You have such good instincts (and lots and lots of experience and knowledge).

Blood splatter can be from anything that produces blood, hurt foot in the garage, blunt force trauma, stabbing, fall down the stairs, bloody nose. Could be as simple as ruling out bloody nose excuse. These people also do crime scene reconstruction. I'm about to dig a little deeper on the specific people they listed as witnesses (as opposed to the dozen or so listed on their website) MOO

I'd expect that ruling out certain scenarios is exactly why that expert witness is in there.

I just keep thinking what does she gain from murdering Gannon?

I struggle to think that it was to cover up her abuse of him, because we have already seen through her statements that she believes she can create her own reality and talk her way out of anything. Whose to say she wouldn't think she would be able to intimidate Gannon into telling a made up story about how he got hurt, and then she could just lie to the hospital staff, possibly somehow making herself look like the "hero" she always wanted to appear to be, by bringing an injured (maybe the story would be "he had an accident and i rushed him to the hospital") Gannon to the hospital and "saving his life"

I just don't see why or what the motivation would be to take an able bodied enough to walk boy out to some remote location and kill him, when she could have taken him to the hospital and possibly looked like a "hero" depending on what story she and Gannon told about what happened.

Imo. Moo. Just because i can see how delusional she seems to be from her statements. Gloating about future apologies from her husband when she already knew she had murdered his son.

Injury was possibly a broken bone, internal bleeding caused by an outside force, a non organic injury.
It could only have arisen from an outside force...
He was not walking very well that morning by all accounts.

Just 2.5 miles from Mandan Dr.

Have always thought he would be close to home. She either dumped him on her way up north or dumped him on the way back. Either way, the entire trip was to throw off LE, and create alibis.

Edited to add: She seems to be a control freak which means she wouldn't necessarily want a situation that was too far away that she couldn't seemingly control.

She had to finish him off somehow, unless u think he died on the way in the car. Maybe she thought gunshot was more humane n less messy than other ways. Quick, easy, a for-sure kill. She couldn’t leave him alive injured like that. Whatever would AS think? There goes her meal ticket.
Honestly, I did not give any thought to a gun being used, however, now that you have mentioned this, I am remembering the Black bag in the video.
My assumption was sports gear such as a baseball bat, etc, but who knows ????

Noticed there were a lot of banks and credit card companies on that list. I wonder what she was up to with the money. Maybe they just refer to purchases made involving the case, or maybe she was laundering money thru AS’s credit cards and selling the items on Craigslist to pocket the cash. Maybe both.

Between her home and Petco../
Is that congruent with a theory that she may have killed and disposed of him before arriving at Petco?
Is it on the road?
It’s not the quickest route but I think it is the way she went to Petco. She would have passed that area by Bradley and Jimmy Camp Creek.

Attachments

• E7D64B93-3576-4414-A407-074BEA114DA7.jpeg
    E7D64B93-3576-4414-A407-074BEA114DA7.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 45
View attachment 238138
Search efforts in the Gannon Stauch case continued today in the area of Bradley Road and Marksheffel Road. If you have factual information, we ask you to call the Sheriff's Office Tip Line at 719-520-6666 or email tips@elpasoco.com

EPCSheriff on Twitter
I will be updating my search map tomorrow. I am also working on one that shows all of the sites from the witness list as well. I am going to bed now but, will have it done tomorrow after work :) Goodnight Sleuth Family!

Whatever enraged her happened on Sunday IMO, when she took that video. I believe it was candle wax and I believe she hit him in such a way that it was a point of no return and she knew it. I think she drugged him, which is what RD said, "it looked like he was drugged" (something like that). I think at that point, she loaded him in that truck, drugged and could have taken him to a remote spot and said "get out" or placed him somewhere unconscious. I don't think it was a hands-on murder. She is a fraud through and through. Unfortunately, her lies, character and metal status didn't really catch up with her until now.
What kind of drugs or medication do you think she could have forced him to take ?
Or put into his food/drink ?
Theories ?

I noticed that because I live here and they are all off of Powers Blvd. A quick and easy way to go North to Douglas County. Very strange if she stopped at all 3 in the same day.

Yes, and Powers Blvd turns into Hwy 83. I used to take Powers/Hwy 83 all the time as a back route between CO Springs and Parker/Castle Rock. I think most locals would know of this route as an alternative to I-25.

She mentioned taking back routes and there have been multiple searches in the Hwy 105/Hwy 83 area, so I think she likely took Powers/Hwy 83 north from the home, then west/northwest on Hwy 105 towards Palmer Lake and Larkspur.

There are no facts in the complaint document.

It's a bare-bones document that simply lists the counts in which it's alleged that the defended violated four Colorado criminal statutes:

Count 1 -
Colorado Revised Statutes Title 18. Criminal Code § 18-3-102 | FindLaw

Count 2 -
Colorado Revised Statutes Title 18. Criminal Code § 18-6-401 | FindLaw

Count 3 -
Colorado Revised Statutes Title 18. Criminal Code § 18-8-610.5 | FindLaw

Count 4 -
Colorado Revised Statutes Title 18. Criminal Code § 18-8-610 | FindLaw

and then there's a list of potential witnesses.

The charges are now a fact.

Each witness's name is a fact. A lot of it is quite new.

I still think it’s weird she took them hiking on those high cliffs the day before he died. I mean, how common was that? She doesn’t seem like the type that would want to drag 3 kids anywhere, much less on a hike in some remote mountainous area.

Yeah, something is very wrong with her.

An act of abuse that results in death is unfortunately quite common. That’s something that I can atleast wrap my head around.

But an act of abuse that goes too far, and then the pivot to premeditated murder, is something I haven’t come across before.

It takes a special sort of person to remain unaffected by that, and commit a coverup. She’s perfectly sane, but just has to have a personality disorder.

ETA: She’s not charged under the “premeditated” scenario, but I have no doubt she planned it.
BBM-- Lucas Hernandez case-- that was the first one for me where an act of abuse lead to premeditated murder and hiding of the body from dad's girlfriend/fiance
then the dad's girlfriend committed suicide.

I still think it’s weird she took them hiking on those high cliffs the day before he died. I mean, how common was that? She doesn’t seem like the type that would want to drag 3 kids anywhere, much less on a hike in some remote mountainous area.
She did it for the selfie.

TS dance card is getting pretty full.
Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
3/17/20
8:15 AM 1Hr STAUCH, LETECIA Setting D212020DR30309 El Paso County DIV M
Re Divorce

4/14/20
3:00 PM 1Hr STAUCH, LETECIA Status Conference D212020CR1358 El Paso County DIV 15-ROOM S403 (South Tower)
Re Murder

link: Seventh Judicial District » Docket Search

The charges are now a fact.

Each witness's name is a fact. A lot of it is quite new.
Agreed.
I already quoted the charging document and added theories which still stand.

But my theories were stated as such, and some might think this doc. is meant as a word salad and meant to encompass any and all actions TS took that that day.
There are different ways to interpret this.

The initial charge of 'child abuse leading to death' indicates that there was some ongoing mistreatment at his home, and that's so heartbreaking.

This case is almost impossible to follow for its' sheer brutality (an 11 year old 'is no more' at the hands of his own stepmother, it doesn't get much worse than that.) but we need to not give up for Gannon.

Last edited:
I just keep thinking what does she gain from murdering Gannon?

I struggle to think that it was to cover up her abuse of him, because we have already seen through her statements that she believes she can create her own reality and talk her way out of anything. Whose to say she wouldn't think she would be able to intimidate Gannon into telling a made up story about how he got hurt, and then she could just lie to the hospital staff, possibly somehow making herself look like the "hero" she always wanted to appear to be, by bringing an injured (maybe the story would be "he had an accident and i rushed him to the hospital") Gannon to the hospital and "saving his life"

I just don't see why or what the motivation would be to take an able bodied enough to walk boy out to some remote location and kill him, when she could have taken him to the hospital and possibly looked like a "hero" depending on what story she and Gannon told about what happened.

Imo. Moo. Just because i can see how delusional she seems to be from her statements. Gloating about future apologies from her husband when she already knew she had murdered his son.
BBM-- because the type of injuries he had could NOT be explained. Plus he would be able to verify what happened to cause his injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member