Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if she was able to eat after murdering and hiding Gannon she would definitely be psychopathic/ anti social.

That’s what I keep coming back to in this case. If she was physically abusive to Gannon and it went too far and she wound up killing him? Ok but she is taking it to a whole other level with hiding, lying and avoiding responsibility. You’d think if it was an accident (I’m not going to get into abuse turning into murder exactly being an accident but go with me here) she’d have succumbed to the guilt and shame by now.
Yeah, something is very wrong with her.

An act of abuse that results in death is unfortunately quite common. That’s something that I can atleast wrap my head around.

But an act of abuse that goes too far, and then the pivot to premeditated murder, is something I haven’t come across before.

It takes a special sort of person to remain unaffected by that, and commit a coverup. She’s perfectly sane, but just has to have a personality disorder.

ETA: She’s not charged under the “premeditated” scenario, but I have no doubt she planned it.

If the

If there wasn't a gun involved then why was there a “Shooting Incident Reconstruction” expert brought in. I thought about this a while ago. Clean easy not too messy. Might also explain what she doing at the back of the truck off camera for a few mins after she got Gannon seated. Maybe loading a weapon and who knows what else. That even might explain how they know for sure he’s dead. Maybe they found shell casings, missing gun, bullets, bullet hole, gunpowder residue, something. Maybe a witness to gunshot, etc.
Please read my last 2-3 posts they are about this witness. That is a very small bit of what he does.

Just a thought, there are many Subways in the front of Walmart stores. Not sure if the referenced Walmart has one?
Someone put up some excellent maps, but I don't think any Subways were on them.

Did anyone else notice that the 3 Subway witnesses are from 3 separate locations? I'm assuming these are the subway addresses and not home addresses.
Good find.
To think that she was busy that day and maybe before/after Gannon's murder -- driving around to create an alibi or whatever the f. she was doing; only to be caught out by the security cameras and her own gps and digital trail.

Just a couple of random observations: surprised there's no Play It Again Sports locations or witnesses on the list. So it sounds like she didn't go there, as was suspected.

And probably just coincidental that in the obituary for LS's first husband, there is a mention of his cousin "Landen". Perhaps that name is more common in that area of the country than it is around here in the midwest?
GANNON is my hero! I believe it was mentioned earlier on WS that they were cousins, no confirmation... my bigger question is when did their paths first cross(Letecia & LH) ?

I just keep thinking what does she gain from murdering Gannon?

I struggle to think that it was to cover up her abuse of him, because we have already seen through her statements that she believes she can create her own reality and talk her way out of anything. Whose to say she wouldn't think she would be able to intimidate Gannon into telling a made up story about how he got hurt, and then she could just lie to the hospital staff, possibly somehow making herself look like the "hero" she always wanted to appear to be, by bringing an injured (maybe the story would be "he had an accident and i rushed him to the hospital") Gannon to the hospital and "saving his life"

I just don't see why or what the motivation would be to take an able bodied enough to walk boy out to some remote location and kill him, when she could have taken him to the hospital and possibly looked like a "hero" depending on what story she and Gannon told about what happened.

Imo. Moo. Just because i can see how delusional she seems to be from her statements. Gloating about future apologies from her husband when she already knew she had murdered his son.

"Car wash..." :(

Remember TS saying Gannon had cut his foot and that's why there would be blood on the truck or car ?

Oh. I had a thought about the 'cut foot' - maybe she really did misplace the sock and had to come up a reason for the bloody sock if it turned up (Tsplain) I think she did use it as a glove. MOO

She had to finish him off somehow, unless u think he died on the way in the car. Maybe she thought gunshot was more humane n less messy than other ways. Quick, easy, a for-sure kill. She couldn’t leave him alive injured like that. Whatever would AS think? There goes her meal ticket.

Whatever enraged her happened on Sunday IMO, when she took that video. I believe it was candle wax and I believe she hit him in such a way that it was a point of no return and she knew it. I think she drugged him, which is what RD said, "it looked like he was drugged" (something like that). I think at that point, she loaded him in that truck, drugged and could have taken him to a remote spot and said "get out" or placed him somewhere unconscious. I don't think it was a hands-on murder. She is a fraud through and through. Unfortunately, her lies, character and metal status didn't really catch up with her until now.

She looks pretty drugged up in this screenshot I grabbed or maybe she just needs an exorcism. I think her eyes are rolling back into her head :eek:
I’m not questioning you but is it common to give people sedatives in situations like this when they have been arrested and are on trial? That would surprise me. Unless she got something surreptitiously in jail.

Oh. I had a thought about the 'cut foot' - maybe she really did misplace the sock and had to come up a reason for the bloody sock if it turned up (Tsplain) I think she did use it as a glove. MOO
bbm
"Tsplain".
I like that.
Mind if I borrow the term ? :D

If only she thought about how much better it is as a murderer with lower intelligence to NOT keep "Tsplaining" everything ?

She had to finish him off somehow, unless u think he died on the way in the car. Maybe she thought gunshot was more humane n less messy than other ways. Quick, easy, a for-sure kill. She couldn’t leave him alive injured like that. Whatever would AS think? There goes her meal ticket.

Whatever enraged her happened on Sunday IMO, when she took that video. I believe it was candle wax and I believe she hit him in such a way that it was a point of no return and she knew it. I think she drugged him, which is what RD said, "it looked like he was drugged" (something like that). I think at that point, she loaded him in that truck, drugged and could have taken him to a remote spot and said "get out" or placed him somewhere unconscious. I don't think it was a hands-on murder. She is a fraud through and through. Unfortunately, her lies, character and metal status didn't really catch up with her until now.

There's more than one Subway listed.

Subway on N Powers Blvd

Subway at 6042 Stetson Hills Blvd

Subway at 5754 Palmer Park Blvd
I noticed that because I live here and they are all off of Powers Blvd. A quick and easy way to go North to Douglas County. Very strange if she stopped at all 3 in the same day.

Attachments

• 89641065-5077-49D5-8F4F-77CF12EAE96E.png
    89641065-5077-49D5-8F4F-77CF12EAE96E.png
    444.5 KB · Views: 47
any surprises on the witness list?

Not to me.
Especially after learning there were over 107 warrants.
We live in a digital world and there are many, many eyes on us, 24/7.
Us law abiding citizens enjoy them as modern conveniences.
For criminals, they're eyewitnesses, entirely admissable in a court of law, against them.
Many of those warrants will be for legal owners of surveillance video (commercial and residential), banking/financial transactions, and cell providers/towers.
Many of these witnesses are directly connected to that digital footprint we can't avoid.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member