Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are our resident psych and medical members? Huge dilated pupils, not much blinking, staring, one facial expression, unwashed, etc. Yet she flares her nostrils when leaving and the finger salute through court *imo What am I (we) looking at?

* eta: Not a Dx- as not allowed- is it rage, possible meds, possible withdrawal, anger, an act?
I think possible meds Is a good possibility. Based on a prior post about her jump suit color and possible suicide watch, she could be in an antidepressant which could cause dilated pupils. Moo

Yes, just the hard facts listed on it were disturbing and so sad.

There are no facts in the complaint document.

It's a bare-bones document that simply lists the counts in which it's alleged that the defended violated four Colorado criminal statutes:

Count 1 -
Colorado Revised Statutes Title 18. Criminal Code § 18-3-102 | FindLaw

Count 2 -
Colorado Revised Statutes Title 18. Criminal Code § 18-6-401 | FindLaw

Count 3 -
Colorado Revised Statutes Title 18. Criminal Code § 18-8-610.5 | FindLaw

Count 4 -
Colorado Revised Statutes Title 18. Criminal Code § 18-8-610 | FindLaw

and then there's a list of potential witnesses.

It's a bare-bones document that simply lists the counts in which it's alleged that the defended violated four Colorado criminal statutes:

Count 1 -

Count 2 -

Count 3 -

Count 4 -

Wish i could like this more than once.

Totally possible, but I could see that situation being covered in a "here's why it didn't go down this way". I'm not planting a flag on no firearms used, but it seems unlikely to me because I'm more of the opinion she didn't plan to kill, but it happened. And she went into cleanup mode.

She had to finish him off somehow, unless u think he died on the way in the car. Maybe she thought gunshot was more humane n less messy than other ways. Quick, easy, a for-sure kill. She couldn’t leave him alive injured like that. Whatever would AS think? There goes her meal ticket.

Subway better be just for video of her driving past the building and not about stopping to eat alone! I can’t talk about something because I don’t think it is in msm but it’s something like not eating all day. I’ll be so angry if she stopped to eat. Annoys me like KK and sonic. :mad:
Well TS did say she didn’t go to all these places LE were going. So good bet that they pulled a lot of surveillance at those places. Moo

I dont have time to look right now, but when I search for Memorial Hospital, UC Health comes up as well, so possibly they are connected? If so, there is a UC Health almost right beside where the Petco/Kohls is on the witness list. There's like a vet clinic in between them. Cameras again?
This makes a lot of sense if it’s a health clinic run by the hospital system and it’s the security guard. I bet they caught her driving by on camera or something at a minimum.

Count 1 -

Count 2 -

Count 3 -

Count 4 -

These are just standard issue right? Nothing on there is specific to GS, or is it?

Given what we know from the Complaint, I'd say that the blood spatter is to establish abuse.

LS mentions that AS was shown "blood all over the house."

She tries to pre-splain a couple of times: woodworking tools/AS left 'em/blood in the garage; "kids bleed/have bloody noses/blood all over/totally normal."
She just couldn't stop 'explaining', could she ?
Wired wrong for sure and her own worst enemy.

How terrible for Gannon's dad to be shown evidence of abuse.
He must have not know as he was away at work for days at a time !

Subway better be just for video of her driving past the building and not about stopping to eat alone! I can’t talk about something because I don’t think it is in msm but it’s something like not eating all day. I’ll be so angry if she stopped to eat. Annoys me like KK and sonic. :mad:
I see a Subway in the same arena as the suspected Petco locations: Nevada/Powers
subway location map colorado springs - Google Search

Just a couple of random observations: surprised there's no Play It Again Sports locations or witnesses on the list. So it sounds like she didn't go there, as was suspected.

And probably just coincidental that in the obituary for LS's first husband, there is a mention of his cousin "Landen". Perhaps that name is more common in that area of the country than it is around here in the midwest?

Gannon is my hero! I SAW that and I THOUGHT—she was on a mission to conceal a deceased child, get rid of evidence, and she is able to eat?!!! This one really bothers me, goes back to my much earlier post, she was just having her usual day, running errands, bike for Al, coats for dogs, hide Gannon, lunch...this is a little hard to take inMOO JMO, I know she is wired a little different, sorry... maybe we need a warning for her, I am here to find Gannon and justice

I think if she was able to eat after murdering and hiding Gannon she would definitely be psychopathic/ anti social.

That’s what I keep coming back to in this case. If she was physically abusive to Gannon and it went too far and she wound up killing him? Ok but she is taking it to a whole other level with hiding, lying and avoiding responsibility. You’d think if it was an accident (I’m not going to get into abuse turning into murder exactly being an accident but go with me here) she’d have succumbed to the guilt and shame by now.

I think possible meds Is a good possibility. Based on a prior post about her jump suit color and possible suicide watch, she could be in an antidepressant which could cause dilated pupils. Moo
She looks pretty drugged up in this screenshot I grabbed or maybe she just needs an exorcism. I think her eyes are rolling back into her head :eek:

Attachments

• 732886B2-A1D6-4FD6-8F9A-CD7E64643BB7.jpeg
    732886B2-A1D6-4FD6-8F9A-CD7E64643BB7.jpeg
    405.4 KB · Views: 125
Where did you see that a SIR expert was brought in? If you mean the one who is on the endorsed witness list from Bevel Gardner , he has testified as an expert witness in bloodstain pattern analysis also. IMO that would be his area of expertise in this case.

From the business website re the specific witness. "Griffin is a founding member and past president of NecroSearch, International, a group dedicated to the detection of clandestine graves and serves as a permanent member of its board of directors. He has co-authored articles on the detection of clandestine graves, the investigation of mass crime scenes, and analysis of bloodstain patterns."

much more for Tom Griffin at
Experts of Bloodstain Pattern Analysis and Crime Scene Reconstruction — Bevel, Gardner & Associates

Yeah. The charges are listed in full, and aren’t tailored to the particulars of Gannon’s case.
Agreed.
And it sounds the way it's worded that there could be indications of what kind of evidence they've found.

This will be revealed at the release of the arrest affidavit.
Hopefully soon !
TS will not be able to hide what she's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore