Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you @crhedBngr
I am buried in wedding plans for my daughter and she has now put a time frame on me for the address of people for invites YIKES !!
I had to work on her things first so just now catching up.
Good luck with Final Exams :)

Thanks!

And, good luck with your wedding planning.

Where are our resident psych and medical members? Huge dilated pupils, not much blinking, staring, one facial expression, unwashed, etc. Yet she flares her nostrils when leaving and the finger salute through court *imo What am I (we) looking at?
Sociopath. Infrequent blinking, scanning, they also mirror. They rarely blink and they scan so as not to miss a beat. They mirror to charm in a sociopathic manner. “I’m like you. You can relate to me.”

And oh yes she is very angry. She has a lot of reasons to be angry in her own mind. Where do I begin: You stuck me with these kids. I gave up my freedom, career, life to deal with your kids. You are never around. His own mother doesn’t want to deal with him. He has ways that I don’t know how to deal with. The stress of all that drove me to this. Now you are TURNING ON ME??? How dare you cut me off after I slaved over YOUR kids and they brought me to this! Etc etc etc and on and on...

Last edited:
yes

Did you see Burger King or PIAS? I really need to print this list, not keep trying to go back and forth

I did a search on Burger King, and it came up empty. No PIAS, either.

For those unfamiliar with search techniques, just go to the top of the very first page. Then, hit control + f, and a search box comes up. You can then type in your search wording.

She left her phone at home supposedly. Maybe she stole something (untraceable) to use in the crime, and bought something also that day as a ruse/diversion. Maybe whatever it was, she didn’t want on the receipt. I thought of this a while ago. Must have been something not too big in order to steal it.

Could be that she stole something.

But if they just wanted to see the video of her in the store, to see what she did there (or to view any video they have of the outside of the store), or to pull records of what she purchased, they'd need to go through Petco's Loss Prevention department.

(My husband and I have a lot of experience in retail management.)

I don't know about Petco specifically. But typically there's one of two scenarios with stores like that:
1. A full-time Loss Prevention person in a particular store, to handle shoplifters, manage video, and such. Typical for bigger stores or in problem locations (those with shoplifting problems, etc).

2. One or more regional Loss Prevention who is usually based in one store, but will travel to other stores as needed. Typical when the store's circumstances/budget don't warrant someone being there all the time.

Big retail stores sometimes have video that's accessible from the store itself but often it is only accessible from a central location (the chain's regional/corporate headquarters or similar). The register receipts would likely have go be accessed from the regional or corporate office as well. Again, I don't know how it works at Petco.

MOO.

You'd think they would have ways of verifying those videos without calling each neighbor to the stand. (?)

I would think they could call a tech expert from the specific companies Ring, Xfinity, etc. or wherever the data is stored. They could say, yes this footage came from this web address that is registered to Mr. ____. and is timestamped for these specific dates. That would almost be more reliable than the homeowner, but they probably have to serve the homeowner with a warrant for the footage even though I'm sure they all were more than willing to help, MOO.

If the

If there wasn't a gun involved then why was there a “Shooting Incident Reconstruction” expert brought in. I thought about this a while ago. Clean easy not too messy. Might also explain what she doing at the back of the truck off camera for a few mins after she got Gannon seated. Maybe loading a weapon and who knows what else.
Where did you see that a SIR expert was brought in? If you mean the one who is on the endorsed witness list from Bevel Gardner , he has testified as an expert witness in bloodstain pattern analysis also. IMO that would be his area of expertise in this case.

If there is blood spatter then maybe it points to a gun being used ?
But that wasn't mentioned in the complaint doc. link.

Given what we know from the Complaint, I'd say that the blood spatter is to establish abuse.

LS mentions that AS was shown "blood all over the house."

She tries to pre-splain a couple of times: woodworking tools/AS left 'em/blood in the garage; "kids bleed/have bloody noses/blood all over/totally normal."

If the

If there wasn't a gun involved then why was there a “Shooting Incident Reconstruction” expert brought in. I thought about this a while ago. Clean easy not too messy. Might also explain what she doing at the back of the truck off camera for a few mins after she got Gannon seated. Maybe loading a weapon and who knows what else.

Experts are often brought in for information. For advice on what to look for.

It doesn't mean that LE has already found bullets lying around. Training is really important for investigations like this one.

Doesn't rule out a shooting, but if they suspected a shooting (in your scenario, the evidence would be in the vehicle), there'd be more than one expert.

Ya lots

Memorial hospital
Subway
Car wash
Locksmith
Ohio coroner
DEA agent
And more...
Subway better be just for video of her driving past the building and not about stopping to eat alone! I can’t talk about something because I don’t think it is in msm but it’s something like not eating all day. I’ll be so angry if she stopped to eat. Annoys me like KK and sonic. :mad:

I'm thinking the Subway was just a stop for lunch/dinner.
Wonder what the in-store cameras picked up ?
Just TS ?

Reminds me of someone who had to stop at a Sonic....
Gannon is my hero! I SAW that and I THOUGHT—she was on a mission to conceal a deceased child, get rid of evidence, and she is able to eat?!!! This one really bothers me, goes back to my much earlier post, she was just having her usual day, running errands, bike for Al, coats for dogs, hide Gannon, lunch...this is a little hard to take inMOO JMO, I know she is wired a little different, sorry... maybe we need a warning for her, I am here to find Gannon and justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18