Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, @kittythehare . It is my choice to believe RD is a decent man who had the courage and conviction to come forward with very pertinent video. It is not his fault that events beyond his control occurred.
To those who are being less than kind and charitable, I ask you, do you want to be “those people” who would discourage someone in another future case from coming forward?

I wish you could pop into the thread and say this about every page. Because, seriously, I'm sitting here thinking that if so many people are going to criticize a Good Samaritan/Good Neighbor, many people reading will be less likely to open their doors and hearts to others.

RD says he didn't give the video to the media and I believe him. We can each have our hunches or opinions, but we are not allowed to sleuth victims.

I don't think we have to provide data regarding our hypotheses about the dog. LNF is just wondering what LS did with the dog. We know there's a dog because it's in the (public) divorce papers (AS asks for the dog, a French Bulldog to be returned immediately).
We don’t have to provide links to back up theories. This is a place to ask questions and post theories for discussion.

I don't know. That's what he said. I don't know who to ask for clarification. But as you know, sometimes the media gets leaks from unlikely places.
I recall that a reporter taped the video from RD's TV with his cellphone. That cellphone tape is what was released and what we have to watch. You can even see the TV frame. Also why quality is poor. LE has clearer version with good sound. MOO

I think what RD released and his comments were designed by LE. I don’t believe he leaked or media leaked anything that wasn’t LE approved. They wanted LS to react. She certainly spiraled after that....
bbm
Spot on.
I think LE is 'playing' TS, and not the other way around--- as much as she might want to believe.

Playing catch up and now I can’t Remember who posted it or where the post landed in the thread… Can somebody point me to the Defense document where they ask not to inquire about military records or substance abuse? Very interesting.<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I was asking about yesterday since the defense specifically listed treatment for drug and alcohol addiction and military records. It might have been just a standard request that LE not seek information about those things but I wondered if there was a specific reason for the last two that were listed.
She does seem to go to extremes to hide her past history.

Imo
IMO, TS a drinker and it ramped up prior to GS death.

We don’t have to provide links to back up theories. This is a place to ask questions and post theories for discussion.

Yes. That's exactly what I said. Or thought I said. I was responding to someone who was trying to tell someone they couldn't have an hypothesis.

We just can't state our opinions as fact.

Potential witnesses should definitely come forward to LE, exactly as law enforcement has been saying over and over, and so have people on this site. I don't recall anyone discouraging witnesses from coming forward to law enforcement, certainly I haven't. IMO they should not release evidence to the media according to what they themselves think is important, interpret the evidence, edit the evidence for brevity, declare to the media that people in the video evidence are drugged or could hardly walk. And continue to give interviews while the victim is missing, characterizing what he thinks law enforcement thinks of his evidence.

Same as with the reporters at the crime scene, they should not break news of evidence found at the search site when LE has asked them not to. Over and over in the Twitter feeds we see the reporters saying they have been asked by LE to get back from a certain area, or not release certain things.
MOO I think Gannon would be very happy the Dad two houses over had his back.

Last edited:
Anything could have happened. But RD lives two houses down not next door and even with TS, I find it hard to believe she would have gone to a house and said "have you seen Gannon?" And if offered the chance to look at video right then said, "he didn't come this way."

And in PEOPLE
Neighbor of Missing Boy, 11, Claims to Have Footage Showing Him with Stepmother Before He Vanished

RD said he reviewed footage Saturday and found the truck portion then. (I'm assuming he'd already reviewed 3-4 pm Monday 27 as LE asked all neighbors to do that earlier.)

From PEOPLE
"Drayton says he initially decided to comb through the video footage because he wondered if the boy had been abducted by a stranger."

“I have kids and if someone is in the neighborhood picking up kids, I want to know,” he says."

I think his truck video is important. I'm glad he found it and gave it to LE. But various press reports quoting him haven't made much sense to me. For example, in another account, he said he couldn't sleep Sat and was bored and that's why he ended up reviewing footage. No mention of the abduction possibility. Could be different reporters using different quotes. But it ends up looking like inconsistency. JMO
My understanding from RD speaking to Dave Mack from Crime Online. RD at the very beginning offered LS his footage. He is taking her word. Trusting her. I am not sure if he actually watched it at this point. IF he did he is looking at the timeframe provided by LS (3:15 - 3:30 Monday).

Starting around 29:00

“I went over to his house and I was like hey I have a camera that I can see if anyone came by and picked him up, do you wanna watch it? and first thing SHE said was NO, he went the other way, he didn’t come towards the HOUSE…so I didn’t think anything of it…..

Saturday, Feb. 1, the FBI goes door to door, his curiosity is piqued when they take footage from the days before Gannon is missing.

“So that Saturday the FBI and cops were going around asking people if they could watch our cameras, coming around asking people for video. He looked at mine and he went back to SATURDAY. My wife and I went to the movies, but when I came back, I was like hmmm why did he go back to SATURDAY.

So when I got back home I went through hundreds and hundreds of videos.

I watched the video at least 20 to 30 times to make sure. That is when I went to his house and showed him (AL).

They took 60-70 videos that I recorded. They have all of it. Day and night. My video records 24hrs."

Thank GOD for Roderick. All the quotes attributed to RD are confusing. The above helped me understand the timing better. IF FBI was just going around Saturday to secure the videos, RD is a hero. He watched the video likely before the FBI even had time to do so, as they just took it from him that Saturday morning? Add in the infamous IT interview and RD now has many reasons to study all of his footage and he has lots of it.

No, there have been cases in this country where people have initiated scuffles with the police to instigate a shooting. They call it "suicide by cop" because they want to be shot as a way to die. In assaulting the deputy, some have wondered if this was her way of trying to get herself killed and get out of being put in jail.
Oh yeah, then TS would be the Victim!!

Yes AS requested she return the dog immediately, when he filed for divorce. it was discussed here at length.
Thanks. I missed those discussions-away for a wedding last weekend, then sick. Since the dog(s) are listed in D documents, then we can discuss our theory? Well, I’m leaping here and it’s an opinion, TS daughter has custody of dog AS is requesting returned to his custody. (I’ve been dancing around this without spitting it out). Sorry to add confusion.

Last edited:
L
I wondered that too.

Some companies have plain clothes LP people on the floor watching for theft. Not sure PetCo is large enough for such an expense, but just a thought.

She was acting suspiciously per petco cashier during her first visit, nervously checking outside several times. That would be enough reason to have security watch her more closely, if they were there and alerted.
LP has access to Store cameras.
LP would have been the one to give LE footage from the store camera.

My opinion is Gannon has many people here on earth that love him and will miss him. They would never want him to go through what he did before passing. This is not an illness or car accident but a selfish, nonloving, predator, nonreligious, beastly beast being that did who knows what to a child that is in very little control over lifes choices in which beast killed him. <modsnip: religious commentary is not allowed>
@I'm Just Here Amen!!

100% Justice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics