Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Djgirl ... you asked how many are just video surveillance holders..?
quite a few but there are more than you think within a third of a mile of her home. IMO
that’s interesting to ponder. I’m Very interested to see just what else was captured on those and at what times. I’d like to know if they ever actually caught him getting out of the truck that day. Anywhere. So many things I want to know.

While we're waiting for the AA and the search warrants (they're two separate entities... thanks, @MassGuy !) ; anyone want to take a guess as to what they found or had search warrants for ?

As far as the search warrants :
  • TS' phone.
  • Gannon's phone if she didn't destroy it.
  • HH's phone (I have some theories but they can wait).
  • Red extended cab pickup truck.
  • HH's car.
  • TS' car (assuming TS had her own car although not much has been said about it).
  • Any rental vehicles.
  • The GPS info. on all of the vehicles.
  • Computers, tablets, and any other electronics belonging to both TS and HH.
  • The contents of the house.
  • AS and TS' ring camera -- even if TS avoided it, was there any activity on it from Sat- Mon. ?

Not included in the search warrants but maybe in the AA -- Witness testimony from the other minors in the house, friends Gannon may have talked to, and teachers in his school ?

I took a look at these links, but a warrant isn't needed for a witness to testify voluntarily to investigators before a trial, correct ?

Court documents detail charges, witness list in Letecia Stauch case; authorities still searching for Gannon - KRDO

".....The complaint also lists several hundred witnesses, including dozens of law enforcement members, including several from the Federal Bureau of Investigation based in Colorado and South Carolina, where Stauch was arrested.
The witness list also includes Stauch's daughter, and both Gannon's biological parents, Landon Hiott and Al Stauch...."

TIMELINE: From Gannon's disappearance to an arrest
"...During the March 2 news conference, news media was told that the arrest affidavit has been sealed to protect the criminal investigation..."

Media seeks to unseal arrest affidavit in Gannon Stauch murder case | The Wire
"...A motion filed by media attorney Steve Zansberg notes that Stauch’s lawyer opposes the unsealing of the probable cause affidavit, but the district attorney’s office does not..."

My opinion is that the D.A.'s office would supersede the media attorney ?

Gannon Stauch case: More than 107 search warrants filed in Gannon Stauch case

"...A group of news organizations, including the Denver Post, have asked Werner to make that affidavit public. He did not rule on that motion during Wednesday’s hearing and is expected to address the issue later.
Allen said the prosecution does not object to making the affidavit public at this point, because he does not believe releasing the document will compromise the investigation...."

Colorado Springs neighbors want to name street after 11-year-old Gannon Stauch
:)
Ohhhh LietKynes..... WOW!!!!!

"Please don’t think for a second that there isn’t enough of technology to determine shadows and movement around the truck. There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped," wrote Letecia.

"We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away. That can be scanned for actual time verification."
Gannon Stauch poses with stepmother Letecia in last known photo of missing Colorado boy

Here's her original statement. Was it on the DWP recording that TS said it was Gannon's phone, not hers?
BBM
I mean really though? Who says this when an 11 year old child is missing...?!?! All about ME, Tee.

bbm
Thanks for pointing this out as I missed it ! ^^^

The thread is moving quickly and there's prob. more that I've missed.

I think it (above bolded) was said in the doc. with the complaints and charges; and the witness list.
Thought I had the basic facts down but apparently not.

I wonder when the very last time Gannon talked/tested/facetimed with anyone ?
Parents, friends, etc.
B/c after that (imo) is when the monster started to ramp up the abuse to the point of no return. :(
Can you point me to where in the complaint the info on Gannon's phone being in thebred truck is, thanks.
Missed it entirely.

that’s interesting to ponder. I’m Very interested to see just what else was captured on those and at what times. I’d like to know if they ever actually caught him getting out of the truck that day. Anywhere. So many things I want to know.
I think we are going to see her pull the car over in a “certain neighborhood” and either check on Gannon or adjust something in the back of the vehicle. If it’s not that it’s just a time stamp. I don’t really have any other explanation but I could also be way off base here ?

"Please don’t think for a second that there isn’t enough of technology to determine shadows and movement around the truck. There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped," wrote Letecia.

"We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away. That can be scanned for actual time verification."
Gannon Stauch poses with stepmother Letecia in last known photo of missing Colorado boy

Here's her original statement. Was it on the DWP recording that TS said it was Gannon's phone, not hers?

i believe that it was during the crime online interview that LS said it was on GS phone. may have not been included in interview but discussed w leigh here afterwards when we asked

I think we are going to see her pull the car over in a “certain neighborhood” and either check on Gannon or adjust something in the back of the vehicle. If it’s not that it’s just a time stamp. I don’t really have any other explanation but I could also be way off base here ?
She seems so full of demons I could see her making him get into the back of the truck. Where he bled all over the board. Or maybe he was getting sick and she had to pull over. Head injuries can do that. MOO My head can think up all kinds of awful scenarios. Sadly and the sick thing about her is I can hear her telling him to do it like she wasn’t doing anything wrong. Ick. Just ick.

<modsnip: removed duplicate quote>

It's in the post I'd quoted; #930 .
It was new (at least to me !).

I wondered if in the complaint doc. and witness list, was there a phone co. listed, that was the rest of the household's carrier ?
Sprint ?
Could be. I'll have to look at it in more detail. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you point me to where in the complaint the info on Gannon's phone being in thebred truck is, thanks.
Missed it entirely.
@grannygates answered this :) ; I was responding to the other poster and went to look at the witness list.

But I missed the interview discussion with Leigh.

Here's the list of witnesses by the member Gray : (thx)

• [*]Waste Management Transfer Station in Colorado Springs
      [*]Big Wave Car Wash
      [*]Petco (on N. Nevada Ave)
      [*]Nintendo Product Support
      [*]Several banks and credit card companies
      [*]A cloud computing company
      [*]Avis Rental and Enterprise Rental
      [*]Kohls
      [*]Subway
      [*]Several gas stations
      [*]Tile Inc (hmmm could this have to do with replacing flooring? EBM - Nope, not flooring. It's the Tile keychain thing. I guess LS must have had one of those on her keychain!)
      [*]Vapor Source (I'm assuming this is a vape shop)
      [*]Widefield Water and Sanitation and some other utility companies
      [*]Ring (door bell cameras!)
      [*]Verizon
      [*]Memorial Hospital Security (this might be one in Abilene, Kansas - close to Salina)
      [*]Some school district contacts
      [*]A business called "EZ Lock" - can't find any info on this
      [*]USAA
      [*]Lots of individuals, including some that might be Gannon's friends (poor kiddos having to be involved in this!)
      [*]Gannon's sister :( :( :( :(
      [*]Gannon's step sister! :eek:

While we're waiting for the AA and the search warrants (they're two separate entities... thanks, @MassGuy !) ; anyone want to take a guess as to what they found or had search warrants for ?

As far as the search warrants :
  • TS' phone.
  • Gannon's phone if she didn't destroy it.
  • HH's phone (I have some theories but they can wait).
  • Red extended cab pickup truck.
  • HH's car.
  • TS' car (assuming TS had her own car although not much has been said about it).
  • Any rental vehicles.
  • The GPS info. on all of the vehicles.
  • Computers, tablets, and any other electronics belonging to both TS and HH.
  • The contents of the house.
  • AS and TS' ring camera -- even if TS avoided it, was there any activity on it from Sat- Mon. ?

Not included in the search warrants but maybe in the AA -- Witness testimony from the other minors in the house, friends Gannon may have talked to, and teachers in his school ?

I took a look at these links, but a warrant isn't needed for a witness to testify voluntarily to investigators before a trial, correct ?

Court documents detail charges, witness list in Letecia Stauch case; authorities still searching for Gannon - KRDO

".....The complaint also lists several hundred witnesses, including dozens of law enforcement members, including several from the Federal Bureau of Investigation based in Colorado and South Carolina, where Stauch was arrested.
The witness list also includes Stauch's daughter, and both Gannon's biological parents, Landon Hiott and Al Stauch...."

TIMELINE: From Gannon's disappearance to an arrest
"...During the March 2 news conference, news media was told that the arrest affidavit has been sealed to protect the criminal investigation..."

Media seeks to unseal arrest affidavit in Gannon Stauch murder case | The Wire
"...A motion filed by media attorney Steve Zansberg notes that Stauch’s lawyer opposes the unsealing of the probable cause affidavit, but the district attorney’s office does not..."

My opinion is that the D.A.'s office would supersede the media attorney ?

Gannon Stauch case: More than 107 search warrants filed in Gannon Stauch case

"...A group of news organizations, including the Denver Post, have asked Werner to make that affidavit public. He did not rule on that motion during Wednesday’s hearing and is expected to address the issue later.
Allen said the prosecution does not object to making the affidavit public at this point, because he does not believe releasing the document will compromise the investigation...."

Colorado Springs neighbors want to name street after 11-year-old Gannon Stauch
:)

I'll play!

• Credit card statements
  • ATM withdrawals and all banking statements for a period of time (a year?)
  • school records, employment records, Gannon's medical records
  • Social media

It's in the post I'd quoted; #930 .
It was new (at least to me !).

I wondered if in the complaint doc. and witness list, was there a phone co. listed, that was the rest of the household's carrier ?
Sprint ?
Eta : No, it's Verizon.
(Witness List)

I'll play!

• Credit card statements
  • ATM withdrawals and all banking statements for a period of time (a year?)
  • school records, employment records, Gannon's medical records
  • Social media
I wonder if Gannon had ever had to go to the doctor before, and it was blamed on his health issues but was in actuality caused by TS ?

DBM

SORRY...I keep attempting to post an obit notice (after getting permission)--BUT when I post and the link goes "live," the name of the deceased appears. :( IF you care to sleuth it, there is a message in the Guest Book by an "ex" that we all know (and despise).​

Yeah, and it reads like something a teenager would write in a friend's yearbook, not a condolence message! Just goes to show the mentality and maturity level of said person! :rolleyes:

I think many crimes are committed by people who give very little thought to how they'll "get away with it." I think Chris Watts got mad (early in the morning) at his wife because she was not happy about his affair. He was prepared to kill her, but he didn't plan very well what he would do after.

I think Letecia Stauch is even more impulsive. She has had many run-ins with the law (and, I bet, with coworkers and other people in her life). She is used to getting away with antisocial behavior. There's been very little incentive for her to stop flipping out, scaring and manipulating people.

She's talked her way out of all these other (much less serious) situations, she's trying the same strategy here. But she went way over the line, this isn't a mere screaming fit or psychological abuse.

Getting away with criminal behavior is often quite literally addictive. It's almost like gambling. Her getting charged with grand theft auto at such a young age is a huge red flag for that sort of extreme impulsivity.

Certain people who join or marry into the military, LE or related fields are more motivated by the social status and sense of power than anything else. If you're a conventionally attractive younger white woman - a seemingly wholesome military mama - people will give you the benefit of the doubt even when they shouldn't, sometimes.

The longer they get away with smaller things, the more likely they are to feel invincible.

:rolleyes:
Getting away with criminal behavior is often quite literally addictive. It's almost like gambling. Her getting charged with grand theft auto at such a young age is a huge red flag for that sort of extreme impulsivity.

Certain people who join or marry into the military, LE or related fields are more motivated by the social status and sense of power than anything else. If you're a conventionally attractive younger white woman - a seemingly wholesome military mama - people will give you the benefit of the doubt even when they shouldn't, sometimes.

The longer they get away with smaller things, the more likely they are to feel invincible.

Gannon is my Hero! I am going offline tomorrow, but before I do, I have several requests... my google map shows no houses on Mandan Drive!
I am going backthread to find the maps of the area that you guys have posted links to, and install google maps or the app y’all recommend, plz?!RECOMMEND

Tonite I finally put my iPhone down, turned to iPad, pulled up Mandan Drive in respect to Mountain Ridge Middle School, hmmm, in my locationally challenged brain, there is the LOOP to school.
she drove that route 3x the week before, going to teacher orientation, familiarity? Also anger, not that she is angered at school, just it is in her subconscious, simmering.

this is where I need HELP?! Is it possible she was NOT tracked by gps, Apple Watch, Gannon’s phone, but that evidence found on Noe Road area, was from Neighbor hood cameras?

Subsequent tracking from video cams?
Theory I am working— could she have gone toward the school w/o being tracked?

Did she come back home the same way she left? On that 4 hr trip?

Would a slight detour off main route toward the Mountain Ridge school, have been picked up by gps or video cams? To me that school road is less built up?

She is trying to think of a place to leave Gannon, ( maybe she really was heading out in her errands, )none of what she does makes sense, so I am not going to try to make the puzzle pieces fit, but that is hardest to fit. He dies, something she did not plan on.

she was definitely on a mission that morning. What if(WI) she took Gannon w/ her, to show her control over him and intended to put such fear in him, he was going to agree to tell the story about an accident.? Threats to Laina, puppy?Selling his bike, etc. for punishment? Mental anguish?
WI he really had had severe diarrhea? Someone mentioned an electrolyte imbalance being a medical emergency...absolutely! I can see her negligent as well as abusive!

WI there is less blood evidence than she told us; didn’t that amt come from Letecia? Do we trust her?
WI her cleanup were of all the little things, accidents even, because she knew he was ill and she knew that she WAS responsible for that too, because you DO NOT take a sick dehydrated child on a hike! IOW they did precede his death and did not cause it, but they were going to come to light.
IMO nothing I have proposed excuses her actions. Nothing changes the charges. I do think they might have been worded more toward neglect, but I am not a lawyer, etc. Denying medical care IS abuse.
IMO if she planned on k....can’t type that, she would have kept closer to home.

If he died while away from home she would have chosen closest familiar place...

This is probably the most unlikely scenario, therefore possibly the most likely... given her thought processes.
It does not account for her cold calculating eyes not her unfeeling comments about Gannon.
I am not going to find Gannon thru her warped mind. I am going to need to go to ground. Justice for Gannon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms