Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use TS instead of LS, that’s because Gannon’s little sister’s initials are also LS.
I refuse to let that woman have anything else from the family, even if it is just shared letters of the alphabet.
I think by now it’s been so interchanged on this thread that it doesn’t cause any confusion. Or at least none that I have seen.
MOO

Page 1 of this thread, a Mod uses TS.

I agree as to Gannon's little sister. In addition, T is known by TWO last names beginning with "H"--same initial as Landen's. I hate using the "S" at all...she never deserved Gannon's last name. Initials of the words I prefer to describe her aren't ANY of these.

Where are you , Sweet Gannon?? We may disagree about much, but we have all come to love you as our own.

We’re all here for Gannon. Yes?
Yes. I believe he and his will receive justice, peace and lasting love.
Let us hope today brings them a step closer. However small...
[/SPOILER

eta : Puzzle pieces of ❤️ dance. Get your dancing toes ready for the day. Dance ❤️.
Begin mark 1:58:00.

Last edited:
My belief G-man is with the trees @Feistyomi. Just starting GPS on search...you’re West, I’m East. Desolate.
Gannon is my hero!
MOO I am trying to get into HER mind w/o the noise, as if she WERE a normal southern girl, like me. Find Gannon!”
I think searches need to have a team that moves and looks quickly, followed by a slower, more methodical team when looking for a missing person.

I can’t remember the young boy who went missing in a forested area, but the search was conducted within an arbitrary radius, determined by someone who felt the child could not have gotten further than that radius in the time since missing. (Iirc) Searchers were slow and very thorough, but it wasn’t until they expanded the search radius that he was found. Thankfully alive.

I very much agree with Hatfield to stop, listen, look up, down, around, behind, on the slower searches. I think Gannon is findable, too.

In this case, I’d love to have a searcher in a pickup (for same sight lines stepmom had), and start at the house. Go several miles on every road in each direction, and really look at the landscape and what’s out there. Stop and look in every culvert, every brushy draw and drainage, off the main streets and roads.

I’d start by going east.

Hatfield, or imstilla.grandma, or anyone who followed Lucas’ case: Wasn’t there someone who mentioned a certain mileage radius within which many missing children were found?

I really should take notes on cases. :(
Gannon is my hero!
MOO Your idea to search by truck is the
best idea in a long time!
I sooooo wish I were out there...
it would be so easy and quick to drive around.
Would not break quarantine.
I could check on my sand?gravel piles
I could see if the darn 2x4/board/plank/hollow square pipe/signpost WAS on top of the pile
I am NOT going to break quarantine
wouldn’t even need to get out
But I am going to find Gannon!

The point is to give him back to his family so they may have the closure and peace in knowing that their Gannon is home! He will always be their Gannon and they recognize that he is already with the God they believe in! He will always look as they last saw him, as well he should for all of us following this case as this is how I will always remember him as well!

Great answer. That question hit home as I watched Lost Girls The Shannon Gilbert story last night and I was shocked at the scene where they uncovered her remains and called the family over to view her and she was just bones. That was chilling and sadly it’s also reality. I don’t know how long it takes for a body to decompose to mostly bones but she had only been missing a year.

I see many posters making the point that TS may have "unintentionally" hurt Gannon on Sunday night.

MOO JMO IMO Whatever she did to him, i.e., hit him, beat him, whatever; was intentional and meant to hurt and harm Gannon. When anyone physically or verbally lashes out at someone it is for a reason. It's not a mistake or an accident. It is intended.

Nothing was unintentional. Her abuse of him, whether verbal or physical, was intentional.

His death was INTENTIONAL.

Her gaslighting has worked. Her lies continue to work.

By TS saying it was an accident, or a tragedy, is TS trying to convince us that it was unintentional.

Please don't buy into her lies and gaslighting.

Everything she did had a reason, and when there's a reason, there is intent.

MOO JMO IMO

Great answer. That question hit home as I watched Lost Girls The Shannon Gilbert story last night and I was shocked at the scene where they uncovered her remains and called the family over to view her and she was just bones. That was chilling and sadly it’s also reality. I don’t know how long it takes for a body to decompose to mostly bones but she had only been missing a year.
From one who found remains after three months in the hot sun ~ I remember him with his smiling face with dimples. Beautiful brown hair matching his twinkling bright brown eyes as he helps me pull up my fishing pole. We’re still hopping up with joy together as we brag to our siblings... ❤️

Thinking it’s all HOLLYWOOD -the ending. ??

I see many posters making the point that TS may have "unintentionally" hurt Gannon on Sunday night.

MOO JMO IMO Whatever she did to him, i.e., hit him, beat him, whatever; was intentional and meant to hurt and harm Gannon. When anyone physically or verbally lashes out at someone it is for a reason. It's not a mistake or an accident. It is intended.

Nothing was unintentional. Her abuse of him, whether verbal or physical, was intentional.

By TS saying it was an accident, or a tragedy, is TS trying to convince us that it was unintentional.

MOO JMO IMO

I totally agree. LS willfully and knowingly murdered Gannon.

They had dogs. This murderer would likely be familiar with dog parks and/or places near dog parks and/or places related to dogs.

There is also a chance LS had an accomplice. What if while she was at Petco, that other person took Gannon (while still alive) out of her car and take him with him/her, or drove away in the truck with Gannon? Maybe that is why she was looking out of the store nervously. If they took the truck, maybe she stayed locally going into the different stores until the truck returned without Gannon. Once Gannon is out of sight, she drives all over the place getting rid of and/or planting evidence.
This might make sense with what she has previously said: Gannon left with a friend, she didn’t kill him (cause he died later) and she doesn’t know where he is.
Just a theory.
MOO
Gannon is my hero!

It actually does make sense, try fitting it
In to the puzzle
Work the other pieces around it

An accomplice isn’t something we have
evidence of MOO

I agree w/ your thought process
We need to reexamine every fact
we THINK we have
Some of our “facts” come from an alleged
liar.MHO
Find Gannon

MOO JMO IMO

Gannon is my hero!
You are 100% correct! JMO
I know we don’t need his body
to convict her.
MOO finding Gannon IS going to fill in the blanks.
Intentional, smentional, he died, moot pointMOO
Find Gannon!

We’re all here for Gannon. Yes?
Yes. I believe he and his will receive justice, peace and lasting love.
Let us hope today brings them a step closer. However small...
[/SPOILER

eta : Puzzle pieces of ❤️ dance. Get your dancing toes ready for the day. Dance ❤️.
Begin mark 1:58:00.
Gannon is my hero!
Namaste...
Find Gannon!

quoted and snipped by me :)

She will never give up his location. I've thought about this. Is it because she is that vindictive? Could it be that she is protecting an accomplice?

Lastly, her attorney's may, at some point, advise her that it is in her interest to reveal Gannons location, or at least what happened to him, to LE.

My gut feeling, and it's not a good one, is that the real reason she's not giving up his location could be that the horror of what she did is so repulsive, for self preservation, she simply cannot reveal it.

I hope I'm wrong.

It's a resounding YES from me--for the bolded by me. However, I believe it's because she firmly believes "No body, no crime." To believe T recognizes the horror of her repulsive crime, one would see (IMO) emotion. We haven't seen that, except her audaciously twisted attempts at righteous indignation--demanding global apologies (and ESPECIALLY from her husband). I believe her to be more vindictive than you or I could ever fathom.

As in each poster's postulates, I realize you may be correct.

MOO JMO IMO

1000 likes!

To me it's very simple.

Since TS never takes responsibility for anything she won't give up Gannon's location because if she did then she takes responsibility and provides an admission of guilt. She also needs control. The ONLY aspect of her life that she can control right now is keeping Gannon's location a secret.

If she does tell, I would be totally shocked.

MOO

From one who found remains after three months in the hot sun ~ I remember him with his smiling face with dimples. Beautiful brown hair matching his twinkling bright brown eyes as he helps me pull up my fishing pole. We’re still hopping up with joy together as we brag to our siblings... ❤️

❤❤❤ ((hugs)) ❤❤❤

My opinion. TS did not go into deep planning and preparing to not get caught. Angry and careless, thinks she can lie it gone. Gannon will be found closer to his home. TS may have been nervous about getting rid of some evidence after some thought such as items thrown out. She was not able to cover up blood or all evidence in the home, Gannon cut foot or nosebleeds excuses. As time went on she played on mostly her lies to cover the evidence. Used her lies so much that I believe her actions would be to drive around nervously to leave what she thinks is going to be some kind of witness trail of stops to help her. TS wants confusion on her trail but Gannon may very well be in an area where she has been darting around. My opinion

BBM
...as she has done for decades (successfully, to a degree)...until now. MOO

It's a resounding YES from me--for the bolded by me. However, I believe it's because she firmly believes "No body, no crime." To believe T recognizes the horror of her repulsive crime, one would see (IMO) emotion. We haven't seen that, except her audaciously twisted attempts at righteous indignation--demanding global apologies (and ESPECIALLY from her husband). I believe her to be more vindictive than you or I could ever fathom.

As in each poster's postulates, I realize you may be correct.
Gannon is my hero!
The final puzzle piece for me. I have read most of the posts since thread 21 or so.
I have kept an open mind. Every thing that follows, is MOO in entirety. I am no longer unbiased, as in experiments I have set upon the past.
This could be a plot for a novel. I’m not trying to convince anyone that MY plot is right.
Because it is not my plot, it is a compilation of everyone here. It has glitches, but it is scary how it does fit. MOO
Over nite, She has decided to use the runaway story, ruled out abduction and playing w/ friend disappearance. Both involve him possibly spotted on neighbors cameras. Running away needs to work then.
I am going to start simply w/ video. Letecia has not used map searches as that could be traced. She knows her phone can be tracked., so she leaves it home. Gannon is sluggish or drowsy.
Sorry, pressed post reply to soon MOO

Last edited:

MOO JMO IMO

I don't know if I'm one of those. It doesn't negate her responsibility (in my eyes or in the law) It's as opposed to "premeditated' for the cleanup. Having a burner phone FOR this. Using the public library FOR maps, etc, etc. I believe that's what people mean, that she had to scramble in the aftermath...

ALSO, that's what she's charged with, Murder of a child under the age of 12. NOT premeditation. It's easier to prove he's under age 12, he was in her care, and she didnt' take him to the hospital than to prove premeditation. (in the legal sense) Especially without a . body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState