Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things I find notable about Gannon's case THAT I'VE READ POSTED BY OTHER SLEUTHERS:

TS could have been taking his ADHD medication which could affect her mood swings and behavior
GS might have told his mom or dad that she was taking his medication and that might be what made her flip out.
TS had not lived in CS very long and would not be hugely familiar with the territory.
TS may have unintentionally hurt G and then panicked
TS may have quickly found a place to put him without any great thought process
G may be close to home given that TS did not have time for some huge contrived plan and would want to quickly resolve her dilemma
TS contrived the runaway plan
G may be somewhere close by and when found he may be in a situation that would make it appear he was hiding out and became subject to the elements or a situation that it would make it appear he got lost and became subject to the elements
**Just summarizing or paraphrasing from other sleuther comments.
**Also I previously commented that I wondered how well they searched abandoned structures. In my opinion I'm thinking this would be her thinking to go along with the runaway theory.
** I hope none of this goes against the rules of WS.

Those close to LS, friends, family, including AS, had to know that she lies. Those close to her would also know the "look" she gets when shes lying. I can look at my 19 year old and KNOW if he's lying. He scrunches his eyebrows together. Dead giveaway and every time. I caught my now ex-husband on a dating site. As soon as I confronted him, he had a look on his face I had never seen. I thought, "wow, this is the face when he lies". But, I digress. I think AS knew probably from the beginning something wasn't right but couldn't put his finger on it until he saw that video. Her people know she is guilty......they've seen this behavior from her before. That why no one seems to be coming to her aid and rallying around her in support that we know of......like Laura.

Following up on my previous post about the search around Stratmoor and Fountain Valley Shopping Center: article dated March 2019

Fencing recently went up around the Fountain Valley Shopping Center that previously was home to Valley Bowl and a strip mall filled with businesses, which have closed and/or relocated.
View attachment 239258

...Evans said that there is housing planned for the site behind the present shopping center, but that is not within the City of Fountain, it is in El Paso County.
Shopping Center to be Torn Down
This is literally right down the street from where I live.

Things I find notable about Gannon's case THAT I'VE READ POSTED BY OTHER SLEUTHERS:

TS could have been taking his ADHD medication which could affect her mood swings and behavior
GS might have told his mom or dad that she was taking his medication and that might be what made her flip out.
TS had not lived in CS very long and would not be hugely familiar with the territory.
G may be close to home given that TS did not have time for some huge contrived plan and would want to quickly resolve her dilemma
G may be somewhere close by and when found he may be in a situation that would make it appear he was hiding out and became subject to the elements or a situation that it would make it appear he got lost and became subject to the elements
**Also I previously commented that I wondered how well they searched abandoned structures. In my opinion I'm thinking this would be her thinking to go along with the runaway theory.
That's about it, but IMO Gannon knew something she didn't want AS to know. Maybe it was about his medication. Maybe she had a boyfriend, maybe he was going to know she lost her job (if he didn't already, maybe overheard a phone call?) ALL MOO All speculation.

I agree. Chikdren know a lot more than what adults give them credit for. Gannon may have let slip the knowledge he had that she didn't want him to have. My 6 year old self couldn't understand why the next door neighbor, Walt, was in my living room on Christmas eve in a Santa Claus costume.....age 6.
MOO

Not so far fetched. Watch the interview with Heidi Broussards husband Shane. We now know that he was privy to way more details (as he should be) then the public. His video's made him appear guilty to some, but he had been fed lines by LE.
LE is the one in charge, without a doubt, the media know that and while they skirt boundaries per se I don't think they will ever do anything that would jeapoardise the safety of a child.
As we saw, with a short time LS was ready to explain away the footage. They gave her something she could talk about because we know she loves to talk and so do LE. They had at that time spent more time with her than we realise.
It was a classic exercise in baiting and she fell for it hook line and sinker.

RD has been very particular about the fact that his video picks up sound. I am 100% certain they released what they needed to get her to talk. If we ever see all of the video I think it will show this started well before 10am Monday morning when sweet Gannon hopped in that truck never to come home. JMO
Agreed!!!!

Something tells me this case is going to be comparable to Kelsey Berreth’s. I think we have no idea of the amount of physical evidence they collected against LS and some of it might be incredibly gruesome.

We need to prepare ourselves to be mentally strong to get through this one.

Gannon is my hero!
I am looking over drone footage. And between that I check back here...
This is JMO
I live in the East
We have tree Everywhere

When we discuss secluded areas,
I think of trees.
I’ve traveled out west
I’ve lived out west

Most trees in areas like CS have been planted, and are in neighborhoods.
Not secluded at all.JMO

She would gravitate toward areas w/ trees.
She KNOWs Peaceful Valley Road has areas like that.
There HAVE to be OTHER areas w/in the 2-3 mile area of the home.
MOO She is NOT going to drive around looking for areas that have places to put GannonMOO
She is going to look for places in areas she knows. She’s going to look for trees.
We know the church they attend.
Where would she buy groceries?shop?
Places someone living in Lorson Ranch would frequent? Where is Gannons SCHOOL?

MPK Military Bases/ Posts require IDS to gain entrance. They can do random full vehicle searches, usually when you are late.and especially when you have sick or
semiconscious little boys in the truck

if they used commissary or xchange
services, that limits her area of comfort to hide Gannon

This is JMO, MVHO wherever Gannon is hidden it will be somewhere w/ trees for cover.
She has not been in CS long enough to be comfortable hiding a little boy w/o trees for cover.MOO

When the drones adjust for grid search you get a concept of how flat and open it is.
You feel EXPOSED!

Find Gannon!

Was there someone else with her besides her daughter? I can't remember now.

In the interview, when TS goes to get her daughter, she says something like, "I need H*****" or "get me H*****" or something like that.

My best guess is that maybe TS's mother was with them? Possibly other family as well from the carolinas?

JMO

Gannon is my hero!
This is JMO
I live in the East
We have tree Everywhere

I think of trees.
I’ve traveled out west
I’ve lived out west

Not secluded at all.JMO

MOO She is NOT going to drive around looking for areas that have places to put GannonMOO
She is going to look for places in areas she knows. She’s going to look for trees.

MPK Military Bases/ Posts require IDS to gain entrance. They can do random full vehicle searches, usually when you are late.and especially when you have sick or

This is JMO, MVHO wherever Gannon is hidden it will be somewhere w/ trees for cover.
She has not been in CS long enough to be comfortable hiding a little boy w/o trees for cover.MOO

When the drones adjust for grid search you get a concept of how flat and open it is.
You feel EXPOSED!

Find Gannon!
My belief G-man is with the trees @Feistyomi. Just starting GPS on search...you’re West, I’m East. Desolate.

Gannon is my hero!
This is JMO
I live in the East
We have tree Everywhere

I think of trees.
I’ve traveled out west
I’ve lived out west

Not secluded at all.JMO

You feel EXPOSED!

Find Gannon!
thank you for touching on LS heritage, LS notes in her SM [/100% Native American]. I believe he’s placed on land in line with traditional Indian burial ceremony in the woods; I’d go east, it’s rural and quiet, it looks more desolate. Other side of Jimmy Camp Creek. MOO

edit: LS didn’t perform - just land placement a cultural representation of her heritage being expressed in her level of desperation. No consolation, just observation of what’s considered norm.
Gannon is my hero!
MHO she uses her heritage to her advantage, while I would hope for her to respect traditions, I do not see any of that, MOO the biggest factor is her runaway story.

Excellent post. Really good hypotheses. LS definitely wanted to fly the runaway theory and that was exactly what she tried to sell Al on Monday early evening. He wasn’t buying, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member