Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been thinking a bit differently today about (wherever- the place I can't mention) Tee was seen going to the 'windows' and looking out a few times.
Maybe she did that on purpose to alert store clerks that she is looking at/for something in the parking lot.
Perhaps Gannon was not even in the truck then and the whole purpose was to make someone say they saw her looking out the window, to create the illusion that he was in the truck. Thoughts?
Much as the same you would likely if you had a pet awaiting your return?! IMO

"runaway" buys more time at the beginning, but runaways meet accidents and bad people, so you have 'plausible deniability' when the child is found. So, no matter what the coroner says, the perpetrator can keep denying. MOO

Agree with this.
The runaway story would have been very hard to disprove.
Thank you again RD.

I'm in agreement with you, but it could be anywhere, not just Jimmy Camp Creek area. But yes indeed, the killer would want cover to dispose of Gannon's body, likely a wooded area, up to a thousand yards or so off the road.

Problem is, there are literally hundreds of such places in the area. Places we're not even aware of.

A google earth aficionado can spend hours looking at the back roads and possibilities.....I have :)

If you've never heard of a travois, it is an interesting item. The reason I bring it up is, I personally have moved loads that I could never lift, simply by dragging them on a tarp.
Sadly, I think that Gannon walked to his death. I believe that LS drove to a desolate spot near a cliff drop off and walked him to his death, slammed him in back of his head with the 2x4 and knocked him off the cliff to his death. Sorry about the graphics but this is just the way I see it. JMO

Much as the same you would likely if you had a pet awaiting your return?! IMO

Wow that hit hard. Good insight. I don't know whether it was her nerves to see who would pass and "see him" in the vehicle, OR if he'd try to escape the vehicle while she was in the store, OR if she was frantically awaiting another vehicle...but your pet connection may be fitting.

G
Very well said. I agree with everything you've stated except the reason she possibly got rid of him close to home.

Not because she wanted him found, but because she's too lazy to put more effort into it & figures it's good enough.

Afterall, she is the smartest person in the room. :rolleyes:
Gannon is my hero!
You are absolutely correct, and that is where her plan started to unravel!
She is Lazy!
Find Gannon!

I can’t help but think if he was not deceased in the truck by the time of petco she would not do something again to show continued abuse for her own protection. I do not believe she actually walked him someplace and hit him again with a 2x4. With that said I can see her walking him to the back of the truck in his medicated, impaired state and backing into him with the truck to cause the final blow. This way she could claim he got hit by a car when he “ran away”. Would also cover whatever abuse she inflicted on Sunday. Also leading to an imperative car wash.

Very well said. I agree with everything you've stated except the reason she possibly got rid of him close to home.

Not because she wanted him found, but because she's too lazy to put more effort into it & figures it's good enough.

Afterall, she is the smartest person in the room. :rolleyes:
BBM-- and .....she is still waiting for an apology from everyone !! :eek::D

Sadly, I don't think LE is currently searching for Gannon. The madness of the Covid19 is taking all the energy of everyone in public service. I think the search had slowed down before this though when they failed to find him using any of the 'tracking' information they had put together from all of the cellphone, etc, gps data. The arrest signaled that LE had presented enough evidence to the prosecutor to proceed to trial without a body and that's where we are. I am looking forward to seeing the AA (and dreading it a little) to see what evidence LE has and what they figured out happened and I think someday, someone may find Gannon accidentally. I hope sooner than later. JMO

Sadly, I think that Gannon walked to his death. I believe that LS drove to a desolate spot near a cliff drop off and walked him to his death, slammed him in back of his head with the 2x4 and knocked him off the cliff to his death. Sorry about the graphics but this is just the way I see it. JMO

I've often wondered the same. Would explain if there was no cadaver dog hit or no bodily fluids found.

I've wondered too if LE asked AS to lie in taped conversations with TS to assess her reactions. Maybe there wasn't a saucer-sized blood stain in his room, but AS was asked to go with that to get her "correcting" and "overcorrecting".

I'd like confirmation on whether the carpet people fixed the carpet early Monday morning, when they were called to fix the problem, did they see Gannon,
and what was the story they were given.

Good post.
Gannon is my hero!
Great information!
MMO The closer to home,
the more likelyhood there were LE or
trained personnel to facilitate those instructions.
It makes a difference if search is for a semiconscious little boy, or sigh.......
Little boys can only go so far

Last edited:
I saw some discussion about landfills earlier and I just happened to see this on Twitter posted on January 30 by a reporter for KRDO.
Stephanie S. on Twitter

By putting “Gannon Stauch search “ in the search box on Twitter you can find a lot of pics and videos of the various searches done. I’m scrolling back to the earliest to refresh my memory.
Also found this one for those of you researching Marksheffel searches:
Kristin Haubrich on Twitter

Gannon is my hero!
<modsnip>
But there are plenty of places closer to roads
She is lazy and trying to do this quickly
She is also not a local! Most of the areas you describe, that she is familiar w/ are sightseeing/ people places!

Last edited by a moderator:
You will not believe the latest from LeighEgan from Crimeonline.com about Megan Boswell. She wet the bed she was so afraid of the police searching her dad's property. Of course, we will discuss the latest about the coronavirus, we have news about Lori Vallow and so much more LIVE on YOUTUBE TONIGHT AT 10:00 PM EASTERN
CLICK HERE TO JOIN US LIVE ON YOUTUBE

Attachments

• Show 3.19.jpg
    Show 3.19.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 25
Y’all, when he is found is he going to look like the Gannon we know? I’m not into forensics so I have no idea what I may be looking like.
The point is to give him back to his family so they may have the closure and peace in knowing that their Gannon is home! He will always be their Gannon and they recognize that he is already with the God they believe in! He will always look as they last saw him, as well he should for all of us following this case as this is how I will always remember him as well!

Did Gannon have a backpack when he left with LS that morning? Do we know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper