Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO
Thinking about a probable route, I think it is likely to have been anger resulting in her violent attack, smothered him trying to silence him or he was killed or by exposure running away from her. All F1s.
Scenario I would use to search.

They are going out in the truck to Play it Again Sports on N. Academy NW of CS.
They pass the Army Reserve Center on Marksheffel. Gannon seeing the center is reminded how much he misses his Dad distraught cries or screams for his Dad, maybe ia incontinent violence follows, he dies right then or runs into the Jimmy Creek Wash north of thebReserve Center.
LS is stopped roadside and there she is with his body outside the truck, or with him running into the creek wash.

She needs to think, gets into truck continues automatically toward PIAS, north on Marksheffel turns west at Constitution. Stops at the Big Wave car wash on Tuft or to the Phillips 66 on Constitution.

That Phillips 66 is next to Cimmaron Hills Vapor Source, a a Wells Fargo, a Subway and UC Health ER. All look to me like their cameras or intenet Wifi linking could come up as evidence.
Assuming this happened, she then planned how to get out of her crime, call him a runaway...after all he WAS running away from her one way or another.
Due to being worried about visible bruising she thinks best if he is found after too late to detect that.
She takes a complicated road trip, worries, cleans calls the police about Gannon not returning. Next day she gets the rental, which in a way is admitting that he would not come to her even if with she was with his Dad.
In thebrental before picking up AS at CS Airport she hides him better in the Jimmy Creek, or takes him somewhere else, or does nothing but continue to be driving around to complicate the incident.

Last edited:
Piggyback on your post to add pics First one is the one you're talking about at the Ditch WITH a pond! View attachment 239105
Gannon is my hero?

IIRC “it’s not like he’s in a pond or a ditch”

I am sensing that she WOULD have seen gravel piles, vetoed as too close to those houses

went further, then vetoe d ditch and pond in favor of gravel pile.
she wanted to get rid of him( that hurts to type)...

MOO TBC I am not really saying gravel piles( hereafter, OP, other place) I AM saying, your find is confirming what she DID say

if any of what I am saying is making sense, it is likely our brains have infected w/ bibble bobble aka Letecia crud

Which IS how we always said we would solve it
Justice for Gannon!

I missed several pages in the last thread. I apologize if this has been previously addressed Can we revisit this? My knowledge is chiefly limited to the prison incarceration element of Corrections. In my experience, the word “offenders” is reserved for those serving time in one of these facilities - not suspects arrested, charged and confined to a jail system.
Deceased/Not Found - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

It varies by state. If TS had a criminal conviction in NC, it would show up in the link in the post you cited. (Even if she received probation and was never incarcerated for the crime.) That link shows 3 convictions. It doesn't show everything she's ever been arrested for in NC as dropped charges aren't included. To me that makes sense. A charge isn't a conviction. And a justice system that operates on a "where there's smoke there's fire" approach sounds scary.

The exception for the above database would be for those convicted under age 16.

@borndem explained more about the NC system in the last thread. I don't know how to directly link that here but it should be searchable.

So "offender" means different things in different states.
JMO

In the last thread, someone asked how LE are deciding where to search. It sounds like they have GPS data from some device(s). This is the poorly worded statement from LE.

"We absolutely have to only go to the area where intelligence from this investigation has led us to search those efforts," said Sgt. Deborah Mynatt, public information officer with the Sheriff's Office”

Court documents detail charges, witness list in Letecia Stauch case; authorities still searching for Gannon - KRDO

That sentence was a reporter, reporting on what theybthought was said.
Or maybe the important word was dropped out by Sgt. Myanatt -- which is done often enough to somewhat disguise what is being said.
Adding descriptor word to "efforts" with "concealment" or at least whose efforts makes it make more sense.
As in those "concealment efforts."

Thinking about how long the different drop-off scenarios would take. And the plausibility of each.

1. Semi-rural (areas similar to near Lorson, Fountain, Palmer Lake): check for traffic, stop vehicle.
  • drag him out (assuming unconsciousness), drop him in a ditch on the side of the road, drive off.
  • push him out of vehicle, make him walk to 'somewhere', drive off
  • drag duffle bag out, drop it in a roadside ditch, drive off.
  • drag body or bag offroad into brush, ditch, or pond. Drive off.
  • The above but take time to dig what dirt or cover you could and 'bury' him (assuming frozen ground)
2. Remote area, no traffic, park vehicle.
  • push him out of vehicle, make him walk 'somewhere'. Drive off.
  • dragging body or bag offroad into brush, ditch, pond. Drive off.
  • Less need to cover body if remote offroad area.

Monday, Feb. 3
- Neighbor comes forward with home surveillance video showing a a driver and passenger getting into a truck the day Gannon went missing, and only one person returning hours later.

Wednesday, Feb. 5
- 4th Judicial District Attorney Dan May is first seen at the Stauch home.
Search continued for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch on Thursday
Does anyone know what was going on related to Gannon on Tuesday, Feb. 4th?

What about abandoned structures? Anyone discussed this as a possibility of where he could be located? Seems to match a runaway scenario.
Does anyone remember the abandoned shopping mall visited with high LE presence somewhere in Security- Widefield area in the very early days? It was downplayed as a routine LE exercise.

I'm not sure if this was previously mentioned, I am trying my best to get caught up but with everyone being home I have plenty of distractions. In fact as I am writing this my precious 6 year old granddaughter is dancing all around the living room lol

Here on the east coast it is not completely uncommon to have more than one middle name. A few of my cousins have 3 or 4 and a guy I dated in my 30's had 5 and his 5 siblings all had for 4 or 5 as well. I believe it's more common in Europe and especially common among the British.

I've read that the practice of giving more than 1 middle name is becoming more uncommon as time moves forward because computer databases are unable to recognize more than 1 middle name so it becomes a nightmare with passports and driver's licenses etc.

I wonder if TS was given more than 1 middle name and that is why we keep seeing inconsistencies in that area. She may have been able to pick and choose which middle name she felt like using. Of course, this is just me speculating.

Say Lynn and Leann with a southern drawl. IMO that's where that comes from. As for other aliases, middle names - IDK, possible. Also seems like she had access to enough stepparent surnames to borrow from MOO!

Good morning. I searched Drennan rd on google maps. Saw that someone searched their own property. It’s close enough to be a quick stop. Desolate enough there wouldn’t be much traffic. There is a bridge over Jimmy Camp Creek and right next to Pikes Peak National Cemetary. The fences do not go all the way down to the creek. It would give easy access.

edited by me for spelling.

Last edited:
Does anyone remember the abandoned shopping mall visited with high LE presence somewhere in Security- Widefield area in the very early days? It was downplayed as a routine LE exercise.
I remember something about the empty homes they search somewhere and the homeless camps but I think that was when they were still thinking he ran away. I don't remember the abandoned mall

Monday, Feb. 3
- Neighbor comes forward with home surveillance video showing a a driver and passenger getting into a truck the day Gannon went missing, and only one person returning hours later.

Wednesday, Feb. 5
- 4th Judicial District Attorney Dan May is first seen at the Stauch home.
Search continued for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch on Thursday
Does anyone know what was going on related to Gannon on Tuesday, Feb. 4th?

If LS hadn't locked down her FB...we could discuss more. Let's just say that LS provided clues as to her whereabouts along about that time.

I'm very interested in how LS behaved throughout this period. At some point, she decided to leave the state.

I'm really appreciating the various theories about Monday January 27 and I think LS's subsequent behavior shows that she didn't have a really good game plan here. She was at least partly acting impulsively and emotionally. I keep thinking back to the Cousin It interview and her insistence that soon people would be apologizing to her (!) But when she fled the state, I'm pretty sure that a lot of people considered that to be a sign of guilt (as if the rental car was not enough).

I do. It was the first time I had really 'driven' around Colorado Springs on google maps. I think it was East Las Vegas Street.

In the last thread, someone asked how LE are deciding where to search. It sounds like they have GPS data from some device(s). This is the poorly worded statement from LE.

"We absolutely have to only go to the area where intelligence from this investigation has led us to search those efforts," said Sgt. Deborah Mynatt, public information officer with the Sheriff's Office”

Court documents detail charges, witness list in Letecia Stauch case; authorities still searching for Gannon - KRDO
I think that was just a general statement regarding any evidence that has led them to those specific search areas.

It could refer to GPS or cellphone data, any physical evidence they have found such as clothing or other items, shoeprints, surveillance cameras, or even information from witnesses or statements made by TS herself.

By "intelligence" I think they mean any information or evidence they have found during their investigation. It is probably a combination of things.

Imo

Gannon is
I agree, easier to change lies. BUT, why would you believe 'not a ditch' - another literal lie, imo. (I just didn't realize there were any literal ditches WITH the name) But it could be as easy as she liked the Ditch pond spot but it wouldn't work. Some of the ditch /pond is true. moo
Besides not wanting houses around, you also don't want to be TOO secluded or if someone comes upon you they will 1. remember you 2. possibly offer help :eek:
Gannon is my hero!
This has been posted by lot smarter people than me, simply, she never completely says anything concrete, always vague enough so she can argue out of it!

If LS hadn't locked down her FB...we could discuss more. Let's just say that LS provided clues as to her whereabouts along about that time.

I'm very interested in how LS behaved throughout this period. At some point, she decided to leave the state.

I'm really appreciating the various theories about Monday January 27 and I think LS's subsequent behavior shows that she didn't have a really good game plan here. She was at least partly acting impulsively and emotionally. I keep thinking back to the Cousin It interview and her insistence that soon people would be apologizing to her (!) But when she fled the state, I'm pretty sure that a lot of people considered that to be a sign of guilt (as if the rental car was not enough).

Does the Wayback Machine work on Facebook?

The first right after the Army Reserves going north on Marksheffel is Cuchares Ranch Rd. it is the next east west road north of and parallel to Bradley where they were searching 3/12.
MOO it is a natural place to turn to manage a melt down caused by seeing the AR Center.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member