Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People doing crimes are quick and efficient.
After determining no traffic on a side road, 5 seconds to slow down stop, 15 seconds jump out of truck pull out and drag bag or body into ditch, 5 seconds get back in truck make sure bag or body not visible and 5 seconds to get back up to 55.
30 seconds is my guess.
Gannon is my hero!
Let me be clear here, I am not trying to push my sand piles theory. But you are not only making my case for me....you kinda said it for me.

I do not want to narrow this search down too soon. These piles may be long gone by time Letecia drove that road.

So it depends on whether she was looking for a hiding place, to never be found? Or one she wanted and expected to be found?

This is big, big leap of imagination, I need someone to look at my piles of whatever, zoom in closely, and tell me if what I thought was just a sign... is actually a board/ 2x4?
This board would have been on piles since Sept 19. I will not try to speculate any further, I just need some second looks here.

someone came in view, she slung ( board)in truck and drove off.

They would have found him already, “ if they weren’t chasing me all over the place”?!

Good morning. I searched Drennan rd on google maps. Saw that someone searched their own property. It’s close enough to be a quick stop. Desolate enough there wouldn’t be much traffic. There is a bridge over Jimmy Camp Creek and right next to Pikes Peak National Cemetary. The fences do not go all the way down to the creek. It would give easy access.

edited by me for spelling.

What is this? A drain, or a something random left there? Street view photo from 2019. On Drannan Rd, a little ways before Pikes Peak cemetery. ETA, I am referring to my screen shot below.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 12.17.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 12.17.02 PM.png
    947.6 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Gannon is my hero!
Let me be clear here, I am not trying to push my sand piles theory. But you are not only making my case for me....you kinda said it for me.

I do not want to narrow this search down too soon. These piles may be long gone by time Letecia drove that road.

So it depends on whether she was looking for a hiding place, to never be found? Or one she wanted and expected to be found?

This is big, big leap of imagination, I need someone to look at my piles of whatever, zoom in closely, and tell me if what I thought was just a sign... is actually a board/ 2x4?
This board would have been on piles since Sept 19. I will not try to speculate any further, I just need some second looks here.

someone came in view, she slung ( board)in truck and drove off.

They would have found him already, “ if they weren’t chasing me all over the place”?!

Do you mean this: board.png

Yes, this! As there are also people who can’t let others just LEAVE. I don’t understand it either.. There are approximately 8 billion humans in the world. I’ve never understood the mindset of someone who thinks they’re going to die just because another doesn’t want to be with them.

IMO deeply ingrained misogyny plays a big role in cases like the Watts' and Kelsey Berreth's. Too often, young men are taught to see women as a threat. Women become boogeymen - young men are half-jokingly warned about marriage like it's a death sentence and also told that their life will be totally destroyed by a vicious ex-wife should they ever divorce.

We have a huge problem with a large chunk of men having an irrational fear and resentment of women. We're seeing the worst ramifications of that cultural cancer in these horrendous domestic violence murders and mass shootings by disaffected young men.

I'm a bit confounded.

What exactly is it that posters are thinking they need to call in as tips?

From my understanding, LE isn't asking the public to call in speculative theories or ideas about where they think Gannon might be located.

I think what LE is asking for is specific, credible tips from people who think they've seen Gannon and/or something they come across that looks suspicious or that they believe might be evidence r/t the case:

Neighbor of missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch says surveillance video shows boy leave home with female relative – Lamar Ledger

SABBM:

During the Denver7 interview, Mynatt expressed frustration with the proliferation of speculative theories about what happened to Gannon. Some of the more than 180 tips the sheriff’s office has received have been theoretical, she said.

“We have to vet each one of these,” Mynatt said. “It takes time away from an investigation.”

Still, the sergeant encourages anyone who may have seen Gannon or something suspicious to come forward.

“We want anything that you’ve seen with your own eyes,” Mynatt said.

I'm concerned that posters are being encouraged to call in "tips" that appear to be based on speculation and theory vs. actual concrete sightings of something suspicious.

JMO.

Last edited:
Does the Wayback Machine work on Facebook?

I couldn't get it to - it starts too far into the past - but maybe in a couple of months? I don't really have that much experience with it.

Those of us who kept screenshots aren't allowed to post them, but if we had Wayback, that would be cool. I wonder if there's another similar webcrawling service.

I'm a bit confounded.

From my understanding, LE isn't asking for the public to call in speculative theories or ideas of where they think he might be.

I think what they're asking for is specific, credible tips from people who think they've seen Gannon and/or something they come across that looks suspicious or that they believe might be evidence r/t the case.

Neighbor of missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch says surveillance video shows boy leave home with female relative – Lamar Ledger

During the Denver7 interview, Mynatt expressed frustration with the proliferation of speculative theories about what happened to Gannon. Some of the more than 180 tips the sheriff’s office has received have been theoretical, she said.

“We have to vet each one of these,” Mynatt said. “It takes time away from an investigation.”

Still, the sergeant encourages anyone who may have seen Gannon or something suspicious to come forward.

JMO.

I do hope people really think before they call. They get inundated with calls from all over the world in cases this high profile, and the vast majority of calls are unhelpful suggestions rather than actual tips.

And yes, every local government is operating pretty bare bones here because of the virus and essential employees who are still working, such as EPCSO personnel, are very stressed out.

Edit: Please also have some faith in the LEOs and SAR teams who have been searching for Gannon. Many of them grew up here, they are all intimately familiar with this area and together have many hundreds of years of experience in search operations. They have better maps than we do. The SAR teams are truly top-notch because they are well-trained and very busy.

They know where all the little culverts and drainage pipes are. They know to search them.

Last edited:
I'm a bit confounded.

From my understanding, LE isn't asking for the public to call in speculative theories or ideas of where they think he might be.

I think what they're asking for is specific, credible tips from people who think they've seen Gannon and/or something they come across that looks suspicious or that they believe might be evidence r/t the case.

JMO.
Gannon is my hero!
This is purely my fault, and I will take responsibility for this...I
LOL. A board. In a sand pile on Pleasant Valley Road. Where is your 2x4?
Gannon is my hero!
did we ever conclude LS board that flew out WAS a 2x4 or a board or a mailbox post?

I'm a bit confounded.

From my understanding, LE isn't asking for the public to call in speculative theories or ideas of where they think Gannon might be located.

I think what LE is asking for is specific, credible tips from people who think they've seen Gannon and/or something they come across that looks suspicious or that they believe might be evidence r/t the case.

I'm concerned that posters are being encouraged to call in "tips" that are based on speculation and theory vs. actual concrete sightings of something suspicious.

JMO.
Hunches are not credible tips.

While my working theory is that she hurt him unintentionally on Sunday and then decided to "get rid of the evidence" on Monday, the photo she posted of their hike the day before bothers me. It's almost as if she wanted to establish herself as the good stepmother. If that's correct, it would mean the whole thing was premeditated, that she meant to do away with GS before she landed the first blow. I don't like thinking that but every time I see that photo, it somehow looks contrived. JMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x