Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday, Feb. 3
- Neighbor comes forward with home surveillance video showing a a driver and passenger getting into a truck the day Gannon went missing, and only one person returning hours later.

Wednesday, Feb. 5
- 4th Judicial District Attorney Dan May is first seen at the Stauch home.
Search continued for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch on Thursday
Does anyone know what was going on related to Gannon on Tuesday, Feb. 4th?
Good thinking.
That may have been the day evidence was found or confirmed that he was surely no longer alive.

Probably confirmed rather than discovered though. Takes a few days for forensics to get back.

If we track search areas for a week before that date, possibly 10 days?
Then again it may have been evidence like a body part which could have been the same day findings?

I've been wondering the same for a while now. I followed a case several years ago where a missing woman was found in a drainage pipe like this one.

1.jpg

I'm not local so I have no idea if drains like this are common there, but it would certainly conceal an 11 year old boy.

I can't get it to load, I hope the link works -- خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Gannon is my Hero!
I left msg on tip line last night. No response. Skeleton crew, quarantined?

Emailed just now, info was basically that it was not 24/7 on normal days...

So we hurry up and wait...nah, I’m gonna do more street views
not too much farther down Pleasant Valley road, remember, Gannon was supposed to be ‘ running away’

then I’ll go opposite direction out of neighborhood ...hard to believe she COULD have left things so vague there many areas crossing so many Ts. Or that this one was NOT heavily droned and search.meh
Justice for Gannon!
ETA if she DID decide to bury him, that might splain her abduction flip, no way was burial gonna fit runaway theory...

Last edited:
how is it that watts and ls could so readily murder? seemingly one-off murders...?
I really believe CW played scenarios in his head over and over. So, it may have been spur of the moment as to timing, but IMO it was 'planned'. I will need to see more info before knowing what to believe with LS. We don't know if there was another man, if she was done. DONE. with this relationship. There are people that can't just LEAVE. - IDK the psychology behind that. MOO.

Thinking about how long the different drop-off scenarios would take. And the plausibility of each.

1. Semi-rural (areas similar to near Lorson, Fountain, Palmer Lake): check for traffic, stop vehicle.
  • drag him out (assuming unconsciousness), drop him in a ditch on the side of the road, drive off.
  • push him out of vehicle, make him walk to 'somewhere', drive off
  • drag duffle bag out, drop it in a roadside ditch, drive off.
  • drag body or bag offroad into brush, ditch, or pond. Drive off.
  • The above but take time to dig what dirt or cover you could and 'bury' him (assuming frozen ground)
2. Remote area, no traffic, park vehicle.
  • push him out of vehicle, make him walk 'somewhere'. Drive off.
  • dragging body or bag offroad into brush, ditch, pond. Drive off.
  • Less need to cover body if remote offroad area.

People doing crimes are quick and efficient.
After determining no traffic on a side road, 5 seconds to slow down stop, 15 seconds jump out of truck pull out and drag bag or body into ditch, 5 seconds get back in truck make sure bag or body not visible and 5 seconds to get back up to 55.
30 seconds is my guess.

The first right after the Army Reserves going north on Marksheffel is Cuchares Ranch Rd. it is the next east west road north of and parallel to Bradley where they were searching 3/12.
MOO it is a natural place to turn to manage a melt down caused by seeing the AR Center.
Cuchares Ranch Rd. at Jimmy Camp Creek

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

To clarify ... the link to the obituary of CH was allowed only because LS posted there and it cropped up as a result of sleuthing her.

Any info or links that are a result of sleuthing CH or any other person named in that obit are not allowed (other than LS of course).

Please stop speculating on COD for CH as there is nothing in MSM or from LE to substantiate such speculation and he is NOT sleuthable.

Thanks.

I really believe CW played scenarios in his head over and over. So, it may have been spur of the moment as to timing, but IMO it was 'planned'. I will need to see more info before knowing what to believe with LS. We don't know if there was another man, if she was done. DONE. with this relationship. There are people that can't just LEAVE. - IDK the psychology behind that. MOO.

Yes, this! As there are also people who can’t let others just LEAVE. I don’t understand it either.. There are approximately 8 billion humans in the world. I’ve never understood the mindset of someone who thinks they’re going to die just because another doesn’t want to be with them.

Does anyone remember the abandoned shopping mall visited with high LE presence somewhere in Security- Widefield area in the very early days? It was downplayed as a routine LE exercise.
BBM- The only thing I remember about WIDEFIELD is that LS previously worked for that school district.

I must be the odd one out...

I am having a hard time thinking that she would have placed Gannon so close to home. I really think that would have made her incredibly nervous to do that.

I looked up the transcript from the phone call again.

“Because I refuse to go look at a ditch or a pond.

Not because I’m being insensitive, I just can’t take my heart to go do that.

And everybody’s like “search search search.” Where do I search? Like how do I get past, “Where do I search?” Or what do I do? At this point, we need a reward.”

I’m back to thinking that anything she mentions is safe territory. Garden of gods was safe because nothing happened there. If something bad happened there, she would have shut it out of her vocabulary. I’m thinking the same with the Ditch/pond. She can’t bring herself to think of a place to search because it would be pointless because she knows that is not where he is. So why waste her time.

full transcript here: Phone call with Letecia Stauch: Al & I made $180,000 — I’m not searching ponds & ditches for…

I wish that statement analysis guy would analyze this phone call, as far as I know he hasn’t done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x