Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While my working theory is that she hurt him unintentionally on Sunday and then decided to "get rid of the evidence" on Monday, the photo she posted of their hike the day before bothers me. It's almost as if she wanted to establish herself as the good stepmother. If that's correct, it would mean the whole thing was premeditated, that she meant to do away with GS before she landed the first blow. I don't like thinking that but every time I see that photo, it somehow looks contrived. JMO MOO

I'm in the same place. There's something about that photo and the look in her eyes. If she was premeditating (say, due to a quarrel or other family situation), then that changes how I look at her actions on Monday and Tuesday.

She was going to the primary suspect in any case, but I do think her personality stops her from seeing that. I think we see evidence of several distinct alibis coming from her and which she may have mulled over. I do think she may have wanted to implicate AS in this, initially (but couldn't work it out). Then she went to "run away" theory, but that got blown.

The "friend's house" was designed to be back-up for the "run away" thing, and she thought she could play those two things for a while (and she did, sort of - I think AS suspected her immediately).

I get what you're saying, but I find all of TS's photos to be contrived.

I think they all appear to be contrived because in fact, they are all contrived.

She's always trying to project a false image (helloooooo, Lilly Pulitzer!)

TS is artificial.

What we're seeing in all of her photos is The Mask.

Were TS ever to take a "true" selfie, the image would be nothing short of horrifying, because the REAL TS is the one who bloodied and murdered Gannon before disposing of his body somewhere in the Colorado wilderness.

So, I don't really read anything into that duckfaced hiking pic other than the fact that it's just one more example of TS putting on her usual fake, monster-impersonating-a-human act.

JMO.

I generally agree with you - but the look in her eyes, in that Sunday photo, is crazy chilling (compared to other photos of her, of which there so many - esp. before the closing of her FB).

I guess her mask was beginning to erode there. She looks as if she's daring the recipient (AS) to do something about what's about to happen. The kids of course are happily clueless.

I generally agree with you - but the look in her eyes, in that Sunday photo, is crazy chilling (compared to other photos of her, of which there so many - esp. before the closing of her FB).

I guess her mask was beginning to erode there. She looks as if she's daring the recipient (AS) to do something about what's about to happen. The kids of course are happily clueless.

Another possibility of course being that she was higher than a kite in that photo.

She looks heavier in some of her earlier photos.

Some adults (illegally) use stimulants, i.e., Ritalin, Adderal, etc., for weight loss.
Those drugs are in and out of your system quickly, too, so users don't have to worry as much about drug tests coming back positive.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn she was taking speed of some kind.

It's not as if TS has a track record of being a model, law-abiding citizen.

Frankly, I'd be shocked if she WASN'T doing drugs.

JMO.

Last edited:
I'm in the same place. There's something about that photo and the look in her eyes. If she was premeditating (say, due to a quarrel or other family situation), then that changes how I look at her actions on Monday and Tuesday.

She was going to the primary suspect in any case, but I do think her personality stops her from seeing that. I think we see evidence of several distinct alibis coming from her and which she may have mulled over. I do think she may have wanted to implicate AS in this, initially (but couldn't work it out). Then she went to "run away" theory, but that got blown.

The "friend's house" was designed to be back-up for the "run away" thing, and she thought she could play those two things for a while (and she did, sort of - I think AS suspected her immediately).
Yes this! IMO She had been displaying “look at me I’m the perfect stepmother” to the outside world while getting more and more fed up at home. She’s detached from reality because it’s only what’s in her head that counts. She had no idea she would immediately be suspect. Most of us knew the minute we heard that this was not a runaway situation. She doesn’t get that. The problem with searching for Gannon is that we have to get into her head space and it’s hard to do when you’re a normal person.

I would rather be lectured to, bumped off forum, whatever, than sit on a possible lead to finding Gannon. I may speculate, etc, here and waste my time, but I would NEVER waste their time.
BBM
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~Edmund Burke

And Gannon's been missing for how long? @Feistyomi , you didn't just close your eyes and point to a random spot on the map. There is a lot of thought, effort and research behind these locations. Don't assume that your tip won't be welcomed. What do you think Gannon's mother would recommend? LE will determine the value of the tip.

There is Ditch at Peaceful Rd. It's a little area with seating. There's a drainpipe, but if that is where she put him, IDK how she thought she could say he ran away. MOO I can't get a picture to load of it, tried 3 different pictures.

Trying to upload a pic I snapped of this site.
I'm behind several pages, so this may already be in the thread somewhere.

Attachments

• IMG_20200318_154026.jpg
    IMG_20200318_154026.jpg
    367.9 KB · Views: 124
Aside from that statement which was hardly understandable, the thing that makes me thinks it’s actual GPS and/or cell towers is the number of stores and random businesses they have on the witness list. If they didn’t have GPS, what lead them to those places? Where would they begin to look? I hope they’re not just going by what she told them.
I'm sure LE would not just go by what she told them. And yes, they need to have evidence of some kind in order to search somewhere, which includes GPS, cell phone data, and surveillance footage taken from stores and traffic light cameras. I'm sure they have plenty of that kind of evidence.

I was just making the point that "intelligence" can mean more than just GPS data. They don't necessarily depend on any one thing. It is the collection and analysis of the evidence that I think they were referring to when they made that statement. They have always been careful not to reveal what evidence they have in this case, so to me it's not surprising that they would be vague.

If they didn't have GPS evidence, the only other things I can think of that would lead them there are the things I mentioned in my OP. But TS did say she was wearing the Apple watch and that Gannon had his phone with them on Monday so even if the truck did not have GPS there are still other possibilities.

Imo

Last edited:

I'm not seeing much of any look in her eyes in that photo, given that she's wearing sunglasses. And I seriously doubt she was planning anything at that point.

@Feistyomi

I'm several pages behind, and going back to read up, but if anyone is giving you a hard time, just ignore. Many days ago, when I was looking at an elevation contour map of the area, several things caught my eye... pipelines, wells, and Fountain Ditch.
This was before you mentioned it. So you are not the only one that has made note of it. I just wasn't brave enough to go into it on-thread, knowing it would seem like a long shot to many. You are doing just fine! Keep your chin up.;)

Gannon is my hero!
Let me be clear here, I am not trying to push my sand piles theory. But you are not only making my case for me....you kinda said it for me.

I do not want to narrow this search down too soon. These piles may be long gone by time Letecia drove that road.

So it depends on whether she was looking for a hiding place, to never be found? Or one she wanted and expected to be found?

This is big, big leap of imagination, I need someone to look at my piles of whatever, zoom in closely, and tell me if what I thought was just a sign... is actually a board/ 2x4?
This board would have been on piles since Sept 19. I will not try to speculate any further, I just need some second looks here.

someone came in view, she slung ( board)in truck and drove off.

They would have found him already, “ if they weren’t chasing me all over the place”?!

it is a hollow square ‘pipe’

Attachments

• BFAE99C8-9E66-4C5C-A7BE-DF39DD449408.jpeg
    BFAE99C8-9E66-4C5C-A7BE-DF39DD449408.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 71
Regarding maps of the area...

Farther down Squirrel Creek Road, East of where it intersects with Fountain Ditch, is a road that leads South to a landfill. I'm attaching a pic of the North side of this "T" intersection. Just wondering what this is?

Attachments

• IMG_20200318_153611.jpg
    IMG_20200318_153611.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 89
While my working theory is that she hurt him unintentionally on Sunday and then decided to "get rid of the evidence" on Monday, the photo she posted of their hike the day before bothers me. It's almost as if she wanted to establish herself as the good stepmother. If that's correct, it would mean the whole thing was premeditated, that she meant to do away with GS before she landed the first blow. I don't like thinking that but every time I see that photo, it somehow looks contrived. JMO MOO

I totally get what you're saying. But I also wonder if maybe that was just part of the way she tried to portray herself on a regular basis....look at me, such an awesome stepmom....look Hubby, how good I am to your kiddos....look world, see how devoted I am, doing all the right things....and, having nothing to do with premeditation at all. MOO, I just really think it all began with Sunday night. I suspect she flew into a rage (already upset due to the job thing) and took punishing Gannon way too far for something. After that.....covering up became necessary....had to save herself. Just MOO.

Another possibility of course being that she was higher than a kite in that photo.

Some adults (illegally) use stimulants, i.e., Ritalin, Adderal, etc., for weight loss.
Those drugs are in and out of your system quickly, too.

JMO.

Ooh, yeah. Good possibility. I too would be shocked if no drugs.

I'm not seeing much of any look in her eyes in that photo, given that she's wearing sunglasses. And I seriously doubt she was planning anything at that point.

You can still see her eyes. A hard, cold look there. I've worked in psychiatric and jail settings for 40 years (and my job is mostly observation). She has a look that would make me wary. It's true I'm a bit overly cautious, but have learned that's not a bad idea.

There's a look that people get in their eyes when they're not especially receptive to incoming information or other people's feelings. Sometimes that look is pretty much permanent, and I'd say that LS, in court, still had it, although now she was scanning the room with a very non-reactive, inward look. At one point in court, she appeared to nod to herself, as if engaging more with internal stimuli.

I do hope people really think before they call. They get inundated with calls from all over the world in cases this high profile, and the vast majority of calls are unhelpful suggestions rather than actual tips.

And yes, every local government is operating pretty bare bones here because of the virus and essential employees who are still working, such as EPCSO personnel, are very stressed out.
Gannon is my hero!
I agree w/ everything you both have said. The reason It is being discussed here is simply this: I would rather be lectured to, bumped off forum, whatever, than sit on a possible lead to finding Gannon. I may speculate, etc, here and waste my time, but I would NEVER waste their time. What some of us were doing now, is getting back to our speculation...

I have left a brief msg and a longer email w more details. Only me, no one else, I believe the person monitoring the line will be able to quickly assess its merits.
BEFORE I called last nite, I reported myself, hoping for moderater to advise. I did not send email as I am still waiting on reply from email days ago. Then emailed the succinct msg. To El Paso sheriff Tip line to follow up...I have only called in two tips, in my life on cold cases, and both had merit from an observer on the ground.
What we are doing now will not be called in... by me. Because if the info I already called in has merit, it should be acted on. It is back to pure speculation, let’s carry on
Is that a dumpster in the back left?

Gannon is my hero.
I am feeling very much in the the hot seat right now. Let me try to explain myself quickly.
I proposed a theory threads ago, the original run away story was in effect what she acted on.
Nobody seemed to buy it , no problem. I was hoping somebody w/ better apps and skills would take off w/ it. No biggie; other saner theories were pursued.

The threads slowed as we have to wait on legal system and now quarantine...

I actually started w/ first threads, WSers were on to Letecia from get go. The initial searches were for a living, able to answer when called, little boy... they were not looking for a little boy hidden somewhere. It makes a tremendous difference.

So I went back to Letecias lies , this process I went over again on forum here I ended up w/ this—-her mind is looking for a route a
Runaway would take that intersects w / vehicular access, go back to my posts yesterday, they still stand, the spot I found by satellite fills every square.
Two blue jays has her own efforts that are not contradicting mine, they are fitting together...and holy cow, there was a board /2x4 on my sand piles in Sept..,I am trying to continuing working it, I am NOT going to call in anymore, I have enough evidence to work it backwards now...
ie why the rental? Simple -it is going to draw attention to the truck if she goes back to smooth the pile or move him to try to make it fit her runaway theme...she can always say she is looking for Gannon, but if she can avoid being recognized it? Better still.After all, isn’t their church on the corner?
I am hoping someone will help me keep my bias out of this, that is all. I am not trying to say those sand piles are where Gannon is, but I AM going to street view every point on Peaceful Valley, even ones that do not fit w/ runaway...I have no problem wasting MY time, I am quarantined and have a common cold... the initial drone px I viewed have plenty of cracks for a little boy to slip thru...
Justice for Gannon!

Those drugs are in and out of your system quickly, too, so users don't have to worry as much about drug tests coming back positive.

JMO.

Because of my profession I am always assessing eyes and pupils. I agree with you and mentioned it in a previous post. I think her eyes in that picture and a few others I saw looked like the eyes of someone altered by a stimulant. I can not discount that she could have been experiencing a mental health episode but I have a suspicion we may find out that she was taking some type of stimulant. Her behavior also reminds me of someone on a stimulant as well. Stimulant abuse can cause psychosis as well.

Gannon is my hero!

Respectfully snipped by me.

I totally understand how are you feeling re: calling in a tip.
I went through the same thing when I connected that LS changed tense when she started speaking about the dogs, which lead me to believe that he could be somewhere near the dog park, or that the dogs at something significant to do with Gannon.

You have done a tremendous job to connect this all together. You aren't basing this on a hunch or a dream, it's cold hard facts that you have connected. Whether it leads to Gannon or not, it is one less stone that has been flipped over in the search for this precious boy.

I am happy to help you if you need it, although I am in Oz so the time differences may be tricky, and I don't have access to alot of the data bases that you do. But please do message me if you would like my help with anything

Stay positive and stay focused and be proud of yourself for the new skills you have learned x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi