Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She thought she was soooo smart, hiding him out of state. I can't wait to see how she reacts to the knowledge that he has been found. Screw you, T.

This is the one time when I'd be interested in seeing TS's selfie.

The moment she finds out that GS's body was found.

And that an autopsy has been completed.

Stick a fork in her.

She's all done.

Last edited:
MY GOD. Florida? February 3-5th.....unbelievable but I do recall I picked the one arrest announcement on twitter stating Letecia had been arrested in Florida....as we know that was a mistake.....I wonder what her connection to Florida is?

Human Remains Found in Florida Tentatively Identified as Gannon Stauch

On March 18, 2020, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office was contacted by the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office stating they responded to a call of a deceased juvenile male in Pace, Florida.

An autopsy was performed by the District One Medical Examiner and the deceased male has been tentatively identified as Gannon Stauch. We would like to extend our deepest sympathies to the friends and family of Gannon.

If anyone saw Letecia Stauch in Pace or Pensacola, Florida during the time frame of February 3-5, 2020, we are asking you call the El Paso County Sheriff's Office Tip Line at 719-520-6666 or email tips@elpasoco.com.

There is a gag order in effect for this case so we cannot go into any details.

We would like to thank the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office and the District One Medical Examiner for their invaluable assistance with this case.

Adding that Pensacola Has a military base, home to the blue angels,,,,,, Air Force and Navy.

colorado springs to pensacola florida - بحث Google

it's a lot of miles - was her car impounded do we know? The rental car was already returned so did she rent another one? I think there was a second rental car company on the witness list. I need to read where / how he was found and what made them identify him so quickly - we've had a lot of hot weather and rain these past months. and he was here all the time....sigh. I think she had some help somehow..
JMO

She just dumped him off the side of the highway. I figured that is exactly what she did, but never imagined it would have been in Florida!!!

Noting no care taken in the disposal.

(Sorry for that word)

Murder is murder of course whether they take care at the recovery location or not. Just noting from the academic aspect.

Glad to hear Gannon has likely been found. I know you guys put a lot of time, work and heart here.

I probably would’ve been here too if it wasn’t for the Covid-19 situation.

WHAT?!?

Ok, this is a twist that I NEVER EVER EVER saw coming.

Someone else had to have been involved. How in the world did Gannon get from climbing into the car on that Monday at 10-ish in the morning to FLORIDA?!?

This woman needs to start talking. NOW.

To know the dates his body was dropped in florida, LE must have known for a while that he was out of state. Al returned home before Gannon was even out of state! Did LE follow her to wherever she met up with a person to switch off? If so, LE must know who the accomplice was because of the dates. My opinion.

The neighbor gave the video on 02FEB and they're looking for info on her in Florida from 03FEB-04FEB. She must have realized they got her and picked GS up and ran. MOO

I'm glad more charges will be added, and that Gannon's family can finally lay him to rest.

I'm thinking he was initially hidden in Colorado. LS got spooked when law enforcement potentially got too close to where he was, and moved him.

I'm thinking she moved him in the rental car and then maybe one of her family members picked him up and took him away when they left Colorado after her interview,I haven't had a chance to check the timeline yet but wasnt it said a relative of hers was arrested in Florida at the same time she was arrested in SC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader