Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING: Gannon Stauch's remains allegedly found in Florida

SABBM:

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. (KJCT)- The remains of 11-year-old Gannon Stauch, who was allegedly murdered by his step-mother, Letecia Stauch, have allegedly been found in Florida, according to a press release from the El Paso County Sheriff's Office.

An autopsy was performed by the District One Medical Examiner.

I certainly understand why some are receiving the news of GS's body being found with profound sadness.

I feel immensely relieved.

We already knew GS was dead.

I was worried that he might not be found before her trial.

To me, the recovery of his body is good news, because it means his mom can claim him.

GS can receive a proper burial.

And the case against TS is now going to be ironclad.

This is no longer a "No Body" case.

For that, we can all be thankful.

Well, almost all of us, anyway...TS can't be feeling too thankful right about now.

She's beyond screwed.

JMO.

Last edited:
Wow.

What is her connection to this area if any? Asking in terms of potential awareness space factors as related to disposal, tia.

I’m also not used to seeing women driving long distances in disposals MOO. I’m sure there are some.

Tia.
Forget her being a woman, I have never heard of ANYONE doing something like this.

She was under intense scrutiny; everyone was looking at her. People don’t tend to drive dead bodies long distances, nor do they (apparently drive them across the country.

It serves no purpose, and is an absolutely stunning risk to take.

Ironically, this one act all but ended any chance that this was anything other than a slam dunk case (any vehicle would be a forensic gold mine).

They had her dead to rights without the body, and now they have him.

Last edited:
colorado springs to pensacola florida - بحث Google

it's a lot of miles - was her car impounded do we know? The rental car was already returned so did she rent another one? I think there was a second rental car company on the witness list. I need to read where / how he was found and what made them identify him so quickly - we've had a lot of hot weather and rain these past months. and he was here all the time....sigh. I think she had some help somehow..
JMO
Did someone mention a Uhaul at the infamous interview?? I hadn’t heard about that..

so she moved the body?
imo

She moved his body, all right.

I honestly can't believe how far she moved him.

The details here are going to be hugely interesting, when we finally learn the logistics of this trip.

The fact that LE is NOW asking for anyone who saw her b/t Feb. 3-5 in Florida is shocking to me.

Were they tracking her movements at that point, or not?

JMO.

Last edited:
Holy cow, the picture in that article. Was he seriously found that close to the road? That seems like a very small margin. He may have been hidden on other side, but still. Jesus.

ETA: This article says he was discovered by a road construction worker, so I seriously doubt anybody talked. Sounds more like he was stumbled upon.
My thoughts exactly when I saw the picture....

She hid his body while everyone was looking for him, gave interviews, said all sorts of stupid things, and then sometime from February 3rd through February 5th drove him to Florida and dumped him on the side of the road? That's all I can think of at this moment in my shock.

This woman is EVIL. PURE EVIL.

I only HOPE her daughter was not involved in this. But somehow the two of them ended up back in South Carolina, right? So wouldn't that indicate that they were together? I don't know... maybe that's inappropriate to discuss. But I feel like they need to take a hard look at the daughter, too. She is on the witness list, so maybe they'll revisit this now.

I'm thinking she moved him in the rental car and then maybe one of her family members picked him up and took him away when they left Colorado after her interview,I haven't had a chance to check the timeline yet but wasnt it said a relative of hers was arrested in Florida at the same time she was arrested in SC?
But wasn't AS with her in the rental car at some point too? I am in no way trying to say he is involved. Just wondering didnt she say that she and AS were looking for him together in the rental?

True. The only thing I can think that would make sense is if somebody helped her. Or.
She initially hid him somewhere in CO. When things started getting heated and she ran to SC, she went and picked him up and drove across the US, diverted down to Florida on her to to MB. I did not at all expect this.

This may explain the inclusion of both Avis and Enterprise representatives in the arrest affidavit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader